Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Video Editing Software - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Editing Software (1318 Views)

Best Video Editing Software? / Which Editing Software Is Used For Music Video Editing? / Video Editing Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Editing Software by chaloner(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Do anybody have or know where I can download software to edit a video like changing the language to another language in the same video . Thanks
Re: Video Editing Software by chaloner(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
15 views no help , nawa oooo
Re: Video Editing Software by Iyke123: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lol, Oga to change the language of a video, you need an interpreter to translate the language of the previous video to the new language you need, after then, you can merge the new language to the video, Adobe premiere is one of the computer software that can be used to edit a video, but you need to be taught by someone who knows how to use the software...
Re: Video Editing Software by chaloner(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Iyke123: Lol, Oga to change the language of a video, you need an interpreter to translate the language of the previous video to the new language you need, after then, you can merge the new language to the video, Adobe premiere is one of the computer software that can be used to edit a video, but you need to be taught by someone who knows how to use the software...
thanks for replying , i got a software alread avs, but i need a voice changer , do u hav any idea?
Re: Video Editing Software by Ologorione1: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
You need a voice over artist who understand the language to be translated to. My broda oyinbo man neva do d software wey go translate gwari, isoko, igbirra etc to english o.
Re: Video Editing Software by chaloner(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ologorione1: You need a voice over artist who understand the language to be translated to. My broda oyinbo man neva do d software wey go translate gwari, isoko, igbirra etc to english o.
chaiii tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World. / Just Did A Studio Track Single, Who Can Help Me With Cover Art Design? / See How I Transform This Lamborghini In Adobe Illustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.