Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Upload Your Portrait Painting And Tell Us About It. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Upload Your Portrait Painting And Tell Us About It. (1299 Views)

Meet Kehinde Wiley, The Designer Of Obama's Portrait / Kehinde Wiley Paints Obama’s Official Portrait (Photos) / 517-Year-Old Leonardo Da Vinci's Portrait Of Christ Sells For ₦162.3b (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upload Your Portrait Painting And Tell Us About It. by MoscolexY(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Self Portrait Since 2014!!!
I saw An Old teacher of mine today and it make me flashback to when i did this portrait in College of Education and asked him to correct my portrait work if there is any mistake I've did to it because he made corrections to all my mate portrait work then but to my surprise when he reach my work he just look at it and left for another work which made
me call him back and he said "I'M SORRY, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT YOUR PORTRAIT PAINTING THATS WHY I IGNORE IT... JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY" and i just kept looking but when the score arrived i got "DISTINCTION - A".
***Simple, Real, Classic and Unique Style portrait!

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Portrait Painting And Tell Us About It. by cookey180(m): 5:57am On Apr 29, 2016
My drawing of comedian Akpororo, wish I presented to him on stage,let him in shock and speechless,he was full of praises for me nd uploaded it ,thanking me severally on instagram

3 Likes

Re: Upload Your Portrait Painting And Tell Us About It. by MoscolexY(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Portrait Painting And Tell Us About It. by Royalty1(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2016
Here is mine.
I use Photoshop and its quite a long procedure.
I have only made for myself and my queen.

Re: Upload Your Portrait Painting And Tell Us About It. by MoscolexY(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2016
Royalty1:
Here is mine. I use Photoshop and its quite a long procedure. I have only made for myself and my queen.
Fantastico
Re: Upload Your Portrait Painting And Tell Us About It. by datyrone(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2016
cookey180:
My drawing of comedian Akpororo, wish I presented to him on stage,let him in shock and speechless,he was full of praises for me nd uploaded it ,thanking me severally on instagram

nice work cookey....did you get financial encouragement for such an awesome gift

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Create Animated Videos With This App / Attempt At T-shirt Design. / Gif-jpeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.