Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Exportation Of Food Stuff - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Of Food Stuff (665 Views)

List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exportation Of Food Stuff by godsgracealways: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have tried to get tips on how to start exportation business and also how to get buyer from abroad from people..but yet I still didn't get the full information ...I will like to get the full information on how I can start and get customer here on niaraland
Re: Exportation Of Food Stuff by dav8id(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
godsgracealways: I have tried to get tips on how to start exportation business and also how to get buyer from abroad from people..but yet I still didn't get the full information ...I will like to get the full information on how I can start and get customer here on niaraland

Never waste ur time bro u will endup being dupe if you are talking about foodstuff exportation.
Many that will post to u as export foodstuff consultant are after ur money to sell information to u.
Those big players in the business are the one making. I've tried it b4 and i most its not profitable my bro.unless if u are sending in container,the business is over saturated.
Now too much rules/registration, i invest more than 600k but guy d profit too small and u hav to wait for 3 to 4weeks b4 u can get paid.forget the saying u can start with 50k.

My wise saying forget this business.

If you most think of exportation then focus on ginger,bitter kola and leeche the bloodsucker. And your targeted market is chinese medicine producing companies.
Pls i dont have any tips or contact to give you on this but do your research and you might comeup with something.

Regard.
Re: Exportation Of Food Stuff by godsgracealways: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks bro really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

AC 1.5 WATTS (5000BTU), Power Tools, Tool Set & Female Bicycle For Sale / Get 5000 Real Usa Email List / Do You Own A Fb Page With Huge Likes For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.