Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Have You Ever A Successful FOREX Trader???? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever A Successful FOREX Trader???? (658 Views)

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Successful Forex (swing) Trading / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever A Successful FOREX Trader???? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hi all am just wondering Have you ever seen any successful Forex Trader
Re: Have You Ever A Successful FOREX Trader???? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
I once turned $1,000 into $5,000 last year. This year I lost $2,000 in one week, though I turned it into $4,500 within days before losing the account. I was to be blamed anyway because I was trading a $2k account with 20usd lot size which means in a loss of 100 pips I would be out.however I have resolved not to invest a dime in forex again. Hope this helps. Even if you are to trade stay awy from instaforex please.
Re: Have You Ever A Successful FOREX Trader???? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
okoyemike:
I once turned $1,000 into $5,000 last year. This year I lost $2,000 in one week, though I turned it into $4,500 within days before losing the account. I was to be blamed anyway because I was trading a $2k account with 20usd lot size which means in a loss of 100 pips I would be out.however I have resolved not to invest a dime in forex again. Hope this helps. Even if you are to trade stay awy from instaforex please.

whats wrong with instaforex i have seen negative reviews on them online, Sha theres a saying in forex "Buy on fear, sell on greed. Buy on the rumor, sell on the news. The trend is your friend. Amateurs want to be right. Professionals want to make money." i use this to console myself when i lose cash
Re: Have You Ever A Successful FOREX Trader???? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ok then,
Re: Have You Ever A Successful FOREX Trader???? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
okoyemike:

GREED!
OVERCONFIDENCE!
'GET RICH QUICK'!

Any trader with any of the above trading mindset in forex will not go far in forex but surely will suffer big financial loss.
CURIOSITY kills the CAT but the 'slow and steady' wins the race.

There are successful forex traders - PATIENCE is the virtue of successful forex traders. Ask around.

(1) (Reply)

What I Learned About Life After Interviewing 80 Highly Successful People / Austerity Measures: Savings Account Bank Customers Now Pay Tax / We Need A Factory To Rent In Port Harcourt Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.