Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

“i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola (1296 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by bintexhimself: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2014
I’m not afraid of arrest, says Aregbesola, the APC candidate and incumbent governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola yesterday declared that he was not afraid of the alleged plot by the leadership of the PDP and the police to arrest him and some of his associates ahead of the election.

Addressing APC supporters at the mega rally held at Unity High School, Ejigbo, Governor Aregbesola said that all the chieftains of APC in the state are ready for the police arrest adding that the arrest of APC leadership will not deter people from casting their votes for the party. The mega rally was also addressed by Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State.

Aregbesola charged the people of the state to ensure that they cast their votes even if he was arrested by the police saying that his arrest is meaningless without their votes.

He also called on the people not to be intimidated by the threat of arrest by the police, stressing that we are available for police arrest if that is what the PDP led federal government wants to do with the deployment of heavy soldiers and other security operatives to the state.
According to him, “If am arrested, my only charge to you is that don’t be afraid. Just go out and cast your vote. Police arrest is meaningless. We are ready for them. We are not running away. We are available and we are ready to lead our people to the promise land.

Governor Aregbesola said that his administration has just kicked off it ignition and it will not stop until 2018 when his government will ensure that all dilapidated schools are no more and poverty vanished in the state.

Earlier, Governor Abiola Ajimobi had enjoined the people of the state to ensure that they return Aregbesola to office for the completion of the on-going infrastructural and development projects.
- Vanguard
See more@...>>>http://www.premiumgist.com/im-ready-for-arrest-rauf-aregbesola/
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Which poverty is he talking about?.....guess it's his household poverty which he's been working hard to eradicate.... Opon IMO contract awarded to his son......he must think Osun people are mad

Commissioner for works is himself....his deputy commissioner of education...students uniform changed to same all over Osun state and the contract awarded to his wife..... Need I say more?

Wo am busy or else...

7 Likes

Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Funny guy grin

I watch him yesterday making many statements out of frustration and fear as he does not know what the outcome of the election would be despite the crowd following him.

Aregbesola is still thinking maybe those followers are only deceiving him as they deceived Fayemi in Ekiti.

Aregbe, you tried but Fashola try pass you in his 1st term and his second term is a disaster, I presume your own 2nd coming would be disastrous?

So pack your load and GO!

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by chimerase2: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Too much talk dis days undecided
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by segzyj(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Dis guy is too lousy...... Noise Maker

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by danot1030: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Our government has lost focus and confused. At a time d security situation of the country is in shamble, wen boko haram is kidnapping, bombing, killing, capturing territories and threating more havoc is wen they are deploying soldiers to intimidate d opposition to win election. A leadership without gud sense of direction is not following.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by Noctec: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Ogbeni!!!!!!!
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by obayaya(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Sir, Nobody is planning to arrest you and your associates.

But, should they flout any of the electoral law, they'll have to face the consequences.
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2014
smartchoice: Which poverty is he talking about?.....guess it's his household poverty which he's been working hard to eradicate.... Opon IMO contract awarded to his son......he must think Osun people are mad

Commissioner for works is himself....his deputy commissioner of education...students uniform changed to same all over Osun state and the contract awarded to his wife..... Need I say more?

Wo am busy or else...
sweetheart,what is wrong with you these days? I don't know if you're male or female but please take it easy ok? cool

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2014
berem: sweetheart,what is wrong with you these days? I don't know if you're male or female but please take it easy ok? cool

Beremole am on the field in Osun....reality.com.
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by Monimatic(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Another Janjaweedian Governor always making noise as usual.
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by popplm(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Haha....this aregbesola will not shut this toilet he calls mouth. August 9 is d day.
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by highchiefpee(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2014
I know for sure this aregbe man will try to incite violence in the state after the election,becos he knows his time is up in osun govt house uote author=bintexhimself]I’m not afraid of arrest, says Aregbesola, the APC candidate and incumbent governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola yesterday declared that he was not afraid of the alleged plot by the leadership of the PDP and the police to arrest him and some of his associates ahead of the election.

Addressing APC supporters at the mega rally held at Unity High School, Ejigbo, Governor Aregbesola said that all the chieftains of APC in the state are ready for the police arrest adding that the arrest of APC leadership will not deter people from casting their votes for the party. The mega rally was also addressed by Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State.

Aregbesola charged the people of the state to ensure that they cast their votes even if he was arrested by the police saying that his arrest is meaningless without their votes.

He also called on the people not to be intimidated by the threat of arrest by the police, stressing that we are available for police arrest if that is what the PDP led federal government wants to do with the deployment of heavy soldiers and other security operatives to the state.
According to him, “If am arrested, my only charge to you is that don’t be afraid. Just go out and cast your vote. Police arrest is meaningless. We are ready for them. We are not running away. We are available and we are ready to lead our people to the promise land.

Governor Aregbesola said that his administration has just kicked off it ignition and it will not stop until 2018 when his government will ensure that all dilapidated schools are no more and poverty vanished in the state.

Earlier, Governor Abiola Ajimobi had enjoined the people of the state to ensure that they return Aregbesola to office for the completion of the on-going infrastructural and development projects.
- Vanguard
See more@...>>>http://www.premiumgist.com/im-ready-for-arrest-rauf-aregbesola/[/quote]
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by Olucheye(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2014
I've Followed Aregbesola's Campaign Train Believe Me, He's a Performer. But, I'm Not Certain Who He Has Offended.....Coz With Every Passing Day, His Popularity Among The State's Citizens Keeps Depleting.

He Single Handedly Made APC a Household Name In Osun As There's No Formidable Party Structure To Reckon With On Ground.

It'll Be A Shame To See Him Lose The Elections As I'm 101% Certain, The Person Of Omisore Will Never Deliver Half Of What Aregbe Has Done. The Incumbent Is In A League Of His Own Alongside The Likes Of Akpabio.

I Stay Optimistic Though On His Re-election. Although, It Might Be Slim a Margin.

Don't Mention Me If You're Part Of The PDP-APC Bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by sirwilly1(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Should i say that Ogbeni has something in common with Lai Mohammed? They have many things in common. #sameteamJweed
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by Segadem(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Aregbe, you tried but Fashola try pass you in his 1st term and his second term is a disaster, I presume your own 2nd coming would be disastrous?

Lobatan! what else?(kiloku )
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by REDshouse(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire: Funny guy grin

I watch him yesterday making many statements out of frustration and fear as he does not know what the outcome of the election would be despite the crowd following him.

Aregbesola is still thinking maybe those followers are only deceiving him as they deceived Fayemi in Ekiti.

in what way has fshola second ter been disastrous u are a fucking fool
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2014
REDshouse:
in what way has fshola second ter been disastrous I REDhouse is a fucking fool

1st term offender... go and sin no more. undecided
Re: “i’m Ready For Arrest” – Rauf Aregbesola by EdCure: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Shame on the retrogressive clueless gej, his pdp handlers and his Transformation Ambassadors of Useful Idıots who support every of his anti-democracy policies. They are the problem with this country.

The people have rejected gej and his retrogressive evil pdp, now he has resorted to the use of excessive force on the people and who they choose to lead them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Negotiate For Chibok Girls, Muslims Tell Sultan / 2015: Afenifere, North Fight Dirty / Why Is Shekau Still Hiding In The Bush And Declaring Gwoza Caliphate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.