Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

A Message To Sperm/egg Donators. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Message To Sperm/egg Donators. (539 Views)

A Message To All NL, Arguments On "Who Is Better Between Messi And Ronaldo" / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles / Bacary Sagna's Message To Lagos Malta Guinness Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Sperm/egg Donators. by kpawoosay: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Hi pals. I was going through a thread that discussed about the sinful nature of donating egg or sperm to sperm bank. the arguments there was so intense that it finally became a choice that pleases the mind. They mentioned that for a child to grow in a womb of a woman. that must come from a union of male an female which is marriage. and also for you to give out your sperm dat maybe misused and even if a child is been created but u dont have the knowledge and the condition of the child whether the child is been brought up Godly. then it has become a sin.
Then I tel u. if sperm donation to couples dat are in need of it is a sin,then donation of blood should become a sin too. instead of splitting it on the ground or inside condom for nothing but waste.
we should be thankful to science and technology dat has aided in savin marriages that couldn't have offsprings due to one handicap or the other. that my own view.

(1) (Reply)

Germany Vs Brazil, FIFA 2014 Semifinals, 7-1 Highlights / Arsenal Thrash Man City To Win Shield / Login To The A New Red Hot Forum Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.