Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,127 members, 7,957,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Best Backlink Strategies For Your Website Increas Visitor Stat,alexa,google Rank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Backlink Strategies For Your Website Increas Visitor Stat,alexa,google Rank (1183 Views)

I Will Increas Your Alexa Ranking To 500000 In Few Weeks / Where Do I Check My Nigerian Google Rank / Where Can I Check My Google Rank Based On My Country(nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Backlink Strategies For Your Website Increas Visitor Stat,alexa,google Rank by naijajobspost(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014

Many website owners create their websites without having any search engine optimization experience. most of them run ecommerce and websites offer products for sale,blogs,and other website that are monetized.the lack of seo strategy affect the website search engine optimization rank which plays a good role in getting more customers and making more sales. when a website ranked on google first ten pages,the website is guaranteed of daily huge visitors and most will likely be interested in your products or website.

What you should Do

"Being active on search engines is very important. Actually that keeps the system up. And the gold word that I want to underscore is that content is the foundation to a solid natural optimization. Social signals and distribution is the purpose of the Link Building long term strategy. Flawless content and link building strategies is the key and solution that anyone can do. Sharing your content is what all about. Exposing it on the right places will bring the right traffic all the time.
Digging for natural links, niche links is one method that still stands up and will stand for a long period. You win credibility, traffic and lose the effect of controlling the anchors. This way you get a strong natural link, that backlinks to your website with no further problems.
Use nofollow in link building, the new methodology."

Another fast way to build backlink is by using the free small SEO tools backlink maker by Google

to use this service for free,

visit the link below,

smallseotools_backlink maker

enter your website url,and enter the captacha verification code and watch the small tool perform what it does best.

this tool will Generate Quality Backlinks With the Click of a Button

Put your best SEO foot forward and generate a large number of high value backlinks in a matter of seconds. Simply enter your website below and click “Make” to watch the free backlink maker tool do its job!

How Does The small seo Backllink Maker Tool Work?
Backlink Value Matters!

The best backlinks are valuable, relevant, ................

read more here

read more on smallseotools_backlink maker

(1) (Reply)

I Need One On One Tutor In Web Design And Development Urgently / Calling Out Iwuchukwu Anthony / Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.