Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Need One On One Tutor In Web Design And Development Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need One On One Tutor In Web Design And Development Urgently (1183 Views)

Anybody Wana Sell Adsense Account? I Need One. / The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / How To Manage Clients In Web Design Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need One On One Tutor In Web Design And Development Urgently by a1solution: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
I stay in Delta and because of my office work which cannot allow me to travel I need someone that resides in Delta or can come down to Delta from anywhere and tutor me on web design for one week and I will pay the persons transport, accommodation and feeding/ training fee for the one week. I need someone with the knowledge of PHP, Javascripts, Html, CSS and the person should be able to have skill on how to make me understand the web design stuff within that one week and I should be able to build samples and should be able to show me few sites he has built already .

Am a computer literate and can browse the web very well. I don’t need online tutorial but one on one training. I may learn further online when I have mastered the basics offline but for now I need a physical tutor. I have computer and internet connection.

If you can please send e-mail to rarenewsandschool (at) gmail.com Now.
Re: I Need One On One Tutor In Web Design And Development Urgently by a1solution: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
still waiting for serious person
Re: I Need One On One Tutor In Web Design And Development Urgently by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
a1solution:
still waiting for serious person

goto www.W3schools.com, and LEARN yourself! learn to do things yourself. i learnt javaScript, Html and Css myself, i'm still learning Php. if you need help ask questi0ns at www.stackoverflow.com you can PM me i'll be happy to lead you on your quest as a web-developer. thanks.
Re: I Need One On One Tutor In Web Design And Development Urgently by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
I can handle that. I sent you a mail. But the mail bounced back. Anyway you can contact me via me@ucheukagwu.com or 08155067104.

a1solution:

I stay in Delta and because of my office work which cannot allow me to travel I need someone that resides in Delta or can come down to Delta from anywhere and tutor me on web design for one week and I will pay the persons transport, accommodation and feeding/ training fee for the one week. I need someone with the knowledge of PHP, Javascripts, Html, CSS and the person should be able to have skill on how to make me understand the web design stuff within that one week and I should be able to build samples and should be able to show me few sites he has built already .

Am a computer literate and can browse the web very well. I don’t need online tutorial but one on one training. I may learn further online when I have mastered the basics offline but for now I need a physical tutor. I have computer and internet connection.

If you can please send e-mail to rarenewsandschool (at) gmail.com Now.

(1) (Reply)

Calling Out Iwuchukwu Anthony / Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? / Get Wordpress Theme Designs FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.