Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders (1121 Views)

Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 / 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. / Nigerian Pidgin English Becoming More Popular And Spoken In African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by remsonik(f): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Here's my list of most popular and most influential monikers on nairaland. Trust me this people attract a lot of attention on this forum that if they sneeze, america will knowgringrin
1. Seun: the brain behind nairaland itself.
2. Musiwa
3. Berem
4. Idowuogbo
5. Babymama1
There are more but this 5 tends to generate a lot of traffic to their posts and some courts controversy. Pls add yours to the list

1 Like

Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Caseless: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
remsonik: Here's my list of most popular and most influential monikers on nairaland. Trust me this people attract a lot of attention on this forum that if they sneeze, america will knowgringrin
2. Musiwa olubukato
3. Berem
4. Idowuogbolertee
fixed!! And don't even try to un-fix it.
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by ajasa4link: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yuzedo, okijajuju and aare musiwa with his satellite picturesgrin
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by remsonik(f): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: fixed!! And don't even try to un-fix it.
Ok but I think musiwa still deserves a spot!!
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by AbuMikey(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Well, AbuMikey too.smiley
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Its only. Seun and idowuogbo I know
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Where is my name?angry
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by tunshe: 5:40am On Jul 25, 2014
remsonik: Here's my list of most popular and most influential monikers on nairaland. Trust me this people attract a lot of attention on this forum that if they sneeze, america will knowgringrin
2. Musiwa
3. Berem
4. Idowuogbo
5. Babymama1
There are more but this 5 tends to generate a lot of traffic to their posts and some courts controversy. Pls add yours to the list

Why did you pollute the list with number 5?
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by SpcAgtOko: 5:49am On Jul 25, 2014
AbuMikey: Well, AbuMikey too.smiley

And me grin
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Can't find my name there
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by remsonik(f): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2014
tunshe:

Why did you pollute the list with number 5?
In one way or the other she trends, she also courts controversy atimes.
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by remsonik(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mods pls front page
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Alright
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
runzlord: Its only. Seun and idowuogbo I know
Your own even good(you know 2), even my ancestors know say na only Seun I know... grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Your own even good(you know 2), even my ancestors know say na only Seun I know... grin
Lol. Ur hubby is a theif. He just carry u go like that. Come leave the yeye ones for us
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Your own even good(you know 2), even my ancestors know say na only Seun I know... grin
who no sabi Idowuogbo?
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2014
softsparkyy:
who no sabi Idowuogbo?
walahi, I no know am. Na man/woman?
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by justi4jesu(f): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie: walahi, I no know am. Na man/woman?

Hhahahaha na woman oh with her funny posts grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by remsonik(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
I am suprised someone will claim not to know idowuogbo
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Alikaxon(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is it the life inside nairaland that matters? Most of them don't have a meaningful life outside nairaland..... Except seun! How can somebody be on nairaland all through the day and still achieve anything meaningful? If you 're student; you'll have unlimited carry overs. You 're a worker? You'll be so incompetent. Self employed? Your business won't even grow! Don't be freaked by the so called NL celebs, I once tried to but; I regretted and retreated. They 're all living fake lives....... BE WISE, and be moderate in everything you do. Yes! Kudos to seun for making this platform available to us; I love nairaland and can't do without it, but moderate is the watch word. Thank you! I speak the truth, I don't mind what I speak

2 Likes

Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2014
2. Musiwa
3. Berem
4. Idowuogbo
5. Babymama1

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Babymama1:

Hahahahahahaha
I thought you went on a break?

1 Like

Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2014
I am back

3 Likes

Re: Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders by Danhumprey: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2014
remsonik: Mods pls front page
gringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Out At Loss Of Angel Di Maria And Xabi Alonso / No One Can Get This Question Correctly, Have A Look. / 2 Romantic Branch Managers (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.