Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 (14978 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Word Of Faith Convention 2014 Starts Today / Amazing Miracles Awaits You At Christ Elects Convention 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by MrAnony1(m): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2014
I nominate BabaGnoni and Reyginus if he is invited
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2014
@ Drummaboy,

E no easy...since MrAnony1 is already selected and Candour pulled out, with my little research have come up with these 2 names:

PastorOluT
Alexleo

Thanks.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by trustman: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2014
I nominate:
1. BabaGnoni &
2. PastorOluT
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2014
I nominate Nlmediator and Ayoku777
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by shdemidemi(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Italo and Bidam for me
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2014
MrAnony1:
What about Reyginus, davidlyan, TomiGodson, Joshthefirst?

I am not familiar with this monickers. Pls can I have one or two people confirm they are all professing Christians so I can update the list.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Candour(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2014
DrummaBoy:

I am not familiar with this monickers. Pls can I have one or two people confirm they are all professing Christians so I can update the list.

Yeah.....they all profess Christianity
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2014
shdemidemi: Italo and Bidam for me
grin Your two most hated friends.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Candour:

Yeah.....they all profess Christianity

Its updated

Thank you Candid Candour.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
[size=20pt]UPDATE ON THE CONVENTION: In Regards Nominations[/size]

Three individuals have been selected prior to the start of nominations. They are:

1. Yooguyz

2. Ihedinobi2

3. MrAnony1

We are left with six more people to add to this list to make up 9 individuals for the convention. The following are the nominees so far with the number of nominations:

PastorOluT ---- 7

Alwaystrue ---- 3

BabaGnoni ---- 3

ichuka --------- 2

MarkMiwerds--- 2

striktlymi ------- 1

Joagbaje -------- 1

truthislight -------- 1

ubenedictus ------- 1

Reyginius --------- 1

alexleo ----------- 1

nlmediator -------- 1

Ayoku777 --------- 1

italo --------------- 1

Bidam ------------ 1

Nominations are still welcome from the list below

DrummaBoy:

striktlymi
Bidam
Image123
Alwaystrue
Gombs
Peter007
PastorKun
trustman
BabaGnoni
Goshen360
frosbel
Candour
Boomark
truthislight
Enigma (where is he?)
Joagbaje
Ihedinobi2
OLAADEGBU
christembassey
nlmediator
MrAnony1
PastorOluT
shdemidemi
Pastor AIO
Ayoku777
nuclearboy
DrummaBoy
ichuka
Yooguyz
alexleo
MarkMiwerds
nep2ra
nora544
banom
Ajibam
ubenedictus
SisterMe
bookmark
UyiIredia
italo
Ishilove
Reyginus
davidlyan
TomiGodson,
Joshthefirst

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Goshen360: Our theme for the 2014 Grace Convention is:

[size=20pt]Ephphatha - Be opened[/size]

King James Bible
And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened.
Mark 7:34

Acts 26:17-18 Amplified Bible (AMP)

17 [a]Choosing you out [selecting you for Myself] and [b]delivering you from among this [Jewish] people and the Gentiles to whom I am sending you—18 To open their eyes that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may thus receive forgiveness and release from their sins and a place and portion among those who are consecrated and purified by faith in Me.

God, helping us, this will be the central focus of our topics and teachers.

You're all blessed

In the light of the theme of this years conventions I propose the following topics along with the subject being adressed. Note that the subjects are in bracket.

1. (Witnessing/Atheism): The Gospel for the Unbelieving and the Atheist.

2. (Social Issues): The Christian and his Environment.

3. (Power of the Spirit): The Power of the Holy Spirit in Christian Living.

4. (Unity/Ecumenism): Towards a United Christian Voice on Nairaland and Elsewhere.

5. (Prosperity): True Christian Prosperity.

6. (Church History): Where Did We Come From and Where are We Headed?

7. (Christian Ministry): The Ministry, Life and the Message.

8. (Grace): The Grace of God for All Men.

9. (Nigeria): An Emerging Nigeria via the Gospel.

I also suggest that the "audience" be permitted ample time to question each presenter. This is however under the strict supervision of the moderators who will ensure that no presenter is unnecessarily attacked.

Lastly, the monickers being nominated should be chosen to present at the convention only after each has indicated willingness to partake in the convention on this thread. So it doesn't seem anyone is being forced to do something against their will.

I present this for the house and for Goshen360's perusal as we inch towards the convention proper.

Thank you.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Ubenedictus(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
I nominate, syncan and italo.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by ayoku777(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
I nominate Alwaystrue and Bidam or Shdemidemi

These three bring a unique flavour to the revelation of God's word. I don't always agree with them but they challenge what I thought I knew and make me do more study.

They make me Berean, and that's healthy for spiritual growth.

There are a few more names that fit into this description as well. But I guess I have limited nomination slots.

1 Like

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
ayoku777: I nominate Alwaystrue and Bidam or Shdemidemi

These three bring a unique flavour to the revelation of God's word. I don't always agree with them but they challenge what I thought I knew and make me do more study.

They make me Berean, and that's healthy for spiritual growth.

There are a few more names that fit into this description as well. But I guess I have limited nomination slots.

Bidam had indicated he will not be partaking in the convention earlier. If his decision still subsist, I will take it that your nominations are

Alwaystrue

shdemidemi
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by ayoku777(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
DrummaBoy:

Bid am had indicated he will not be partaking in the convention earlier. If his decision still subsist, I will take it that your nominations are

Alwaystrue

shdemidemi
Alright then, those two it is. Thanks
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
DrummaBoy: [size=20pt]UPDATE ON THE CONVENTION: In Regards Nominations[/size]

Hello Sir,

U still include my name on the list and it comes up on my mention list each time you quote the list. I guess it's an oversight on your part.

Thank you in advance. smiley
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Hello Sir,

U still include my name on the list and it comes up on my mention list each time you quote the list. I guess it's an oversight on your part.

Thank you in advance. smiley

noted
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by InesQor(m): 1:13am On Jul 31, 2014
@DrummaBoy: Thanks, but I am neither interested in - nor qualified to discuss - the subject matter, so you may remove my handle from the list. Many thanks.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2014
InesQor: @DrummaBoy: Thanks, but I am neither interested in - nor qualified to discuss - the subject matter, so you may remove my handle from the list. Many thanks.

OK. Thanks.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2014

Three individuals have been selected prior to the start of nominations. They are:

1. Yooguyz

2. Ihedinobi2

3. MrAnony1

We are left with six more people to add to this list to make up 9 individuals for the convention. The following are the nominees so far with the number of nominations:

PastorOluT ---- 7

Alwaystrue ---- 4

BabaGnoni ---- 3

ichuka --------- 2

MarkMiwerds--- 2

Italo ----------- 2

striktlymi ------- 1

Joagbaje -------- 1

truthislight -------- 1

ubenedictus ------- 1

Reyginius --------- 1

alexleo ----------- 1

nlmediator -------- 1

Ayoku777 --------- 1

Syncan ------------ 1

shdemidemi -------- 1

DrummaBoy:

striktlymi
Image123
Alwaystrue
Gombs
Peter007
PastorKun
trustman
BabaGnoni
Goshen360
Candour
Boomark
truthislight
Enigma (where is he?)
Joagbaje
Ihedinobi2
OLAADEGBU
christembassey
nlmediator
MrAnony1
PastorOluT
shdemidemi
Pastor AIO
Ayoku777
nuclearboy
DrummaBoy
ichuka
Yooguyz
alexleo
MarkMiwerds
nep2ra
nora544
banom
Ajibam
ubenedictus
SisterMe
bookmark
UyiIredia
italo
Ishilove
Reyginus
davidlyan
TomiGodson,
Joshthefirst
mbaemeka

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Joshthefirst(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
DrummaBoy: [size=20pt]UPDATE ON THE CONVENTION: In Regards Nominations[/size]

1. Yooguyz

2. Ihedinobi2

3. MrAnony1

PastorOluT ---- 7

Alwaystrue ---- 3

BabaGnoni ---- 3

ichuka --------- 2

MarkMiwerds--- 2

striktlymi ------- 1

Joagbaje -------- 1

truthislight -------- 1

ubenedictus ------- 1

Reyginius --------- 1

alexleo ----------- 1

nlmediator -------- 1

Ayoku777 --------- 1

italo --------------- 1

Bidam ------------ 1

I nominate alwaystrue
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Joshthefirst(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Been busy. Looking forward to a powerful convention that will change lives and inspire us even more to preach Christ.

We stand as witnesses. Opening the eyes of men to the reality of the gospel.

Bearing witness to the salvation of God and his good news and judgement.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Joshthefirst: I nominate alwaystrue

You are entitled to nominating two people. You may add one more person if you wish.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2014

1. Yooguyz

2. Ihedinobi2

3. MrAnony1

PastorOluT ---- 7

Alwaystrue ---- 5

BabaGnoni ---- 3

ichuka --------- 2

MarkMiwerds--- 2

Italo ----------- 2

striktlymi ------- 1

Joagbaje -------- 1

truthislight -------- 1

ubenedictus ------- 1

Reyginius --------- 1

alexleo ----------- 1

nlmediator -------- 1

Ayoku777 --------- 1

Syncan ------------ 1

shdemidemi -------- 1

DrummaBoy:

striktlymi
Image123
Alwaystrue
Gombs
Peter007
PastorKun
trustman
BabaGnoni
Goshen360
Candour
Boomark
truthislight
Enigma (where is he?)
Joagbaje
Ihedinobi2
OLAADEGBU
christembassey
nlmediator
MrAnony1
PastorOluT
shdemidemi
Pastor AIO
Ayoku777
nuclearboy
DrummaBoy
ichuka
Yooguyz
alexleo
MarkMiwerds
nep2ra
nora544
banom
Ajibam
ubenedictus
SisterMe
bookmark
UyiIredia
italo
Ishilove
Reyginus
davidlyan
TomiGodson,
Joshthefirst
mbaemeka

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
[size=20pt]UPDATE ON THE 2014 GRACE CONVENTION: Please note the following guidelines[/size]

1. Nominations for speakers/teachers/presenters shall be concluded by 8.00pm tomorrow, Saturday, Nigerian time. We urge as many who have not sent in their nominations to do so before the dead line.

2. The first six nominations, along with the other three, shall be the presenters at the convention. They are however going to be given 48 hours from the close of nominations to accept their nominations.

3. If after 48 hours some do not accept the nomination formerly on this thread, their positions shall be open to those who were nominated but did not make the first nine. The first few people, from the pool of nominees, who indicate interest to present shall be accepted as presenters for the convention to replace those who did not accept their nomination in the earlier 9.

4. The topics for the convention are still being worked on. Presenters shall be given enough time to study the topics and choose which one they are most conversant with. Following the first come first serve principle, presenters will choose which topics they wish to present.

5. Other guidelines shall be relayed as we proceed if it is necessary. Guidelines were made with the full consent of Goshen360

1 Like

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by BabaGnoni: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nominating nora544 and trustman please.
PS: Why is mbaemeka missing on the list?
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by flourishG(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
I nominate BabaGnoni & trustman.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
BabaGnoni: Nominating nora544 and trustman please.
PS: Why is mbaemeka missing on the list?

He is on the list now.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nominations end in about 8 hours from now folks!
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by PastorKun(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
I would like to nominate babagnoni and truthislight.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by JesusisLord85: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
What a waste of time. Grace means God's mercy. Works means animal sacrifices.

To be a Christian (which was used as a slur against those Jews who followed Christ, you must be LIKE Christ.

Zechariah 8:23 "Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you."

Him that is a Jew.

Go away and think about that. This your false religion, nawa o.

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses / christian book / Christianity Vs. Satanism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.