Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,308 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Can Anyone Please Tell Me How To Make Huge Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Anyone Please Tell Me How To Make Huge Traffic (544 Views)

10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) / How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking / How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Please Tell Me How To Make Huge Traffic by bimdroid(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Can anyone help me on how to make huge traffic to my blog. like about 3000 to 5000 pageviews per day ... i will really appreciate any suggestions..
My blog is based on Android games. http://bimdroid..com . . . thanks a lot
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me How To Make Huge Traffic by omoelu1(m): 5:40am On Jul 24, 2014
there are two key ways you can build traffic.
1 is by paid advertisements:- this is a quick fix (expensive but gets the job done)
2 which is referred to as organic traffic, takes a while to build, but the result is worth it.
Organic traffic can simply be referred to as "traffic which you do not pay for".
it involves a lot of things, some of which are:-
- on and off page SEO
- availability of valuable information on your blog
- guest blogging
- commenting on other blogs
- leveraging of social media
- physical word of mouth
- networking and partnering with other bloggers (especially in your niche)
This is little contribution, I hope it helps

(1) (Reply)

Website Can't Send Emails!!! / You Can Make #200k In A Month / You Can't Believe This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.