Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site (3131 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / How Can I Get Huge Traffic On My Blog For Free / How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by TrustZee(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
..Hey ma fellow webmasters,pls i have a site,n i really need lots of traffics daily..lets say 20000+ hits perday...HOW CAN I D0 IT?

Pls i d0nt need any t0plist!
Tanks,am waiting 4 a reply........
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by oscar4luv(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
20,000+ hits is quite easy to reach, Join my forum and pm me there...
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by Jamji: 3:40am On Jun 30, 2012
oscar4luv: 20,000+ hits is quite easy to reach, Join my forum and pm me there...
really?
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
Check out megabiz.biz/traffic.php
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by oscar4luv(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
Yea
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by Peterson1993(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2012
To get traffic to your site, you should understand the basics of SEO and how to apply them. The use of keywords and backlinks cannot be ignored..Frequently updating your site is another key

1 Like

Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by green10119(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2012
Peterson1993: To get traffic to your site, you should understand the basics of SEO and how to apply them. The use of keywords and backlinks cannot be ignored..Frequently updating your site is another key

Peterson has ssaid it all, but me am interested in that 6months free sim browsing stuff how real is it ?
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by achiless: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2012
TrustZee: ..Hey ma fellow webmasters,pls i have a site,n i really need lots of traffics daily..lets say 20000+ hits perday...HOW CAN I D0 IT?

Pls i d0nt need any t0plist!
Tanks,am waiting 4 a reply........
Hi,
You can increase site traffic by Blogging, forum posting, Directory Submission, social Networking,etc . If you can't do all this manually by yourself, you can get SEO service from any online sites!!Personally, I would prefer http://www.tucktail.com/ ,they help to increase your search rankings with keyword,and get guaranteed exposure with pay-per-click advertising along with other advanced SEO techniques!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by yanfan22: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2012
[img]http://www.kucei.info/g.gif[/img]

Welcome guy and nice to meet you
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by mrkels(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
oscar4luv: 20,000+ hits is quite easy to reach, Join my forum and pm me there...
You be yeye human being, you wan give person 20000 daily yet you have less than 500.mtcheeew
oscarmini.com has 2,304,988 traffic rank in world by alexa. oscarmini.com is getting 477 pageviews per day and making USD 0.01 daily. oscarmini.com has 0 backlinks according to yahoo and currently not listed in Dmoz directory. oscarmini.com is hosted in Netherlands at data center. oscarmini.com is most populer in . Estimeted worth of oscarmini.com is USD 43.9.

http://www.9jaboys.com : 9jaboys.com has 2000419 traffic rank in world by alexa. 9jaboys.com is getting 549 pageviews per day and making USD 0.65 daily. 9jaboys.com has 0 backlinks according to yahoo and currently not listed in Dmoz directory. 9jaboys.com is hosted in Netherlands at data center. 9jaboys.com is most populer in . Estimeted worth of 9jaboys.com is USD 104.5

[size=14pt]stop decieving people jare[/size]
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by oscar4luv(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
@MrKels,
LOL,
Dnt be decieved by those your fake analytics. I'm not hear to brag wit my adsense earnings or whatsoever. Let me put some things clear to you.
Alexa rank doesn't determine your traffic, it is measured by how many visitor to your site who are using their toolbar. Now, if a site has daily 50,000 page views of which 90% are mobile users, 6% are web users without alexa, then 4% use alexa toolbar.

And another site has 10,000 page views with 90% web users with alexa toolbar,

The 10,000 site would be ranked higher on alexa than the 50,000 blog. Therefore, your total traffic is not proportional to your alexa rank.

For my earnings and site worth,backlinks, go make more research..................
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2012
well, i advise you work through your minds...you will get there. no mind some site here. they are frustrating angry
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by mrkels(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2012
oscar4luv: @MrKels,
LOL,
Dnt be decieved by those your fake analytics. I'm not hear to brag wit my adsense earnings or whatsoever. Let me put some things clear to you.
Alexa rank doesn't determine your traffic, it is measured by how many visitor to your site who are using their toolbar. Now, if a site has daily 50,000 page views of which 90% are mobile users, 6% are web users without alexa, then 4% use alexa toolbar.

And another site has 10,000 page views with 90% web users with alexa toolbar,

The 10,000 site would be ranked higher on alexa than the 50,000 blog. Therefore, your total traffic is not proportional to your alexa rank.

For my earnings and site worth,backlinks, go make more research..................
na wa o, he's still talking. Who on earth has seen a 20,000+ hits per day website with a PAGERANK of 000 yes that's ZERO!!! You know what it means ? It means your site isn't indexed on google and people arenot even aware it exists, so it is evident that 20,000 dead people aka ghosts and spirits vist your site daily. I greet you bros...

Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by TrustZee(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
achiless:
Hi,
You can increase site traffic by Blogging, forum posting, Directory Submission, social Networking,etc . If you can't do all this manually by yourself, you can get SEO service from any online sites!!Personally, I would prefer http://www.tucktail.com/ ,they help to increase your search rankings with keyword,and get guaranteed exposure with pay-per-click advertising along with other advanced SEO techniques!!
@achilles,giv me d manual aspect,i mean blogging,social ntwk etc...@oscar4luv ur really really FAKE...afta i reg in ur forum,i pm u bt u tossed me ar0und....mtcheew
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by zangiff(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
See wash oohh
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by mrkels(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2012
TrustZee: @achilles,giv me d manual aspect,i mean blogging,social ntwk etc...@oscar4luv ur really really FAKE...afta i reg in ur forum,i pm u bt u tossed me ar0und....mtcheew
Don't mind that guy. I knew he was.lol
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by oscar4luv(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2012
Ok... Its Okay...
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by Gamerzvilla: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2013
Get Huge Traffic Realy With Daily upto 10000 Minimum Visits open This link :-http:///JbTXv
Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by socialmedia777: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2014
Often update in social media news and the 100% colourful & qualified place for get instant Backlinks for your site at social bookmarking site</a> of Mspidy http://www.mspidy.com

Re: How To Get Huge Traffic To A Site by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Remove White Backgroung Of My Image In Flash / I Will Give You 40 High Pr Including 20 .edu & .gov Backlinks -to Boost Your Seo / 3 Free Email Marketing Services That Will Build Your Email List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.