Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nairaland Warriors,jonathanians And Sl Sanusians, Who Goofed ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Warriors,jonathanians And Sl Sanusians, Who Goofed ? (543 Views)

Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight / Jonathanians And Buharists / GEJ 2011 Campaign Promises, Jonathanians And Ebelites Are The Empty Promises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Warriors,jonathanians And Sl Sanusians, Who Goofed ? by Evanscoth(f): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2014
When nails grow long, we cut nails not fingers, Similarly when misunderstanding grow up, cut your ego, not your relationship.
Am happy the two heavy weight had a course to smile at each other and I ask where are the gullible ones that tored themselves along Religious and Ethnic line during d GEJ and SLS play to d gallery................. I weep for my Generation cos most of us are nothing but pencil in the hands of our politicians. Please save energy for things that will better your life, that of your loved ones and our country.
Desist from such that tears ds country apart cos is obvious is already sitting ***

President Goodluck Jonathan and former Central bank Governor, and newly installed Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi met at the Presidential Villa in Abuja today to break the Ramadan fast with the President. The reconciliation meeting was brokered by the Sultan of Sokoto, Saa’ad Abubakar.

This house(political position) is mine because am living here today. The man who lived there yesterday, thought it was his. Tomorrow, whose shall it be ? - CHIEF. C C ONOH

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To That Nigerian-palestinian, By Gimba Kakanda / Just in : Many Dead In Fresh Kano Bomb Blast / .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.