Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Without An End - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Without An End (652 Views)

..........is It A Means To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without An End by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Is a true life story although the names and locations were changed.

[ Chapter 1 "Lost But Found" )

The tragedy of life is what mortal men cannot comprehend. Every story has one thing in common, it has an end. But my is not an ordinary story, it has a beginning but it doesn't has an end. It can only end when the world ends. It can only end when infinity comes to its peak. It can only end when men give the full definition of LOVE. "Love is the throne of the universe" i was ones told by a lovedoctor "is the only entity not controlled by time nor tossed my the sun, love is the fabric of the world". I have believed all that, i have opened my heart to love and i believe it to be something beautiful until the unexpected struck.
I graduated from a renowned university (University of Nigeria Nsuka) in Nigeria with a second class upper in Economics and the celebration of my success is what i can not forget in a hurry as my dad took me to a peaceful garden in town to celebrate my success with a few family members and friends. with a bright future ahead of me. I served in one of the tropical parts of Nigeria in Kogi state where i gained alot of artistic and craft skills as they were well endowed in their hands. It was during my service that i met Jack, my old school friend when i was coming back from exploration and the reunion of old friends is what the human memory can hold even unto death. Jack was one of the brilliant students in school and something remarkable about him was he's voice and well trimmed beard which has always kept me yearning for him. Jack is averagly tall, about 5ft,6inches with an athletic body and what i will never forget is his captivating smiles which has kept me in chains since we separated years ago. We were immensely happy that we hug so intimately and i felt something i haven't felt for a long time. I felt warmth and peace. I could perceive some sweet aroma which i later discovered to be a curry spice.

"hi Kate, Jesus! Can't believe this. Long time" he said with a twinkle in his eyes and i looked at him and got lost between his eyes. Those eyes reminded me of those years. Years of chuckles of laughter, years of friendship and warmth.

"oh my God, jack! where have you been? I have searched for you everywhere even on NET without any real of you. Your friends said you were in the north with no definite address" i screamed hugging him like never before. My nose sniff around as the cooled breeze drain all the sweat on me. I could still perceive that aroma. I feel like being in his arms till it subsides.

"am sorry Kate, actually i have been working and also schooling, you know is tough after my parents died. I have to fend for myself. It hasn't been easy combining studies with business but thank God. Am now a graduate." he said with that charming smile and i have to discipline myself to avoid feeling shy.
I need no seer to tell me cause he was already wearing his service cap.
"i understand dearie, am serving here" i said putting up a smile.

"looks like we are on the same boat Kate, maybe you should come and see where i lodge" he said with an innocent smile, setting out his hand and i took them without hesitating as he lead me to a waiting taxi.

"i live down the road, about 12 poles away" he said to reassure me my safety.
"i can't believe is really you jack, after five years, the world is really small" i said with a light of hope in my voice.
"neither me Kate." he said "i couldn't believe it was you until i watched your walking steps and discover that beautiful dimples you always have back in school" he said and i feel flattered.

"pull over sir," he said pointing to a spot in which the driver parked and collected his Fair. He shoved me into his apartment which was fairly lavished with a musical stereo and a king size bed which could fit two perfect couple and i imagined myself in the same bed with him. It was like a dream that can never come true. I shove it off as he gave me a glass of a red wine which helped to calmed my bursting mind. We swap digits and home address as he saw me off promising to call my house the next day.
I cracked my door open and slump on the small bed in my room as the days events flashed back to my memory and i smiled praying for sleep to take me to a realm where love rules.
i will try to update at least every two days. Keep up with me please. But would love to see ur encouraging comments. Your corrections are allowed. But please correct with Love. Am a horrible writer but i have to express it anyhow.
Re: Without An End by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 24, 2014
All rights reserved,
No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form either written or photocopy without prior written approval of the author.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Without An End by joywendy(f): 2:39am On Jul 24, 2014
HenryDion: It's a true life story although the names and locations were changed.

[ Chapter 1 "Lost But Found" )

The tragedy of life is what mortal men cannot comprehend. Every story has one thing in common, it has an end. But mine is not an ordinary story, it has a beginning but it doesn't have an end. It can only end(comma) when tears stop flowing from the eyes.(Putting human there is not necessary) It can only end when the world ends. It can only end when infinity comes to its peak. It can only end when men give the full definition of LOVE. "Love is the throne of the universe" i was once told by a love doctor "It's the only entity not controlled by time nor tossed my the sun,() love is the fabric of the world". I have believed all that, i have open(ed) my heart to love and i believe(ed) it to be something beautiful until the unexpected struck.
I graduated from a renowned university (University of Nigeria Nsuka) in Nigeria with a second class upper in Economies(Economics) and the celebration of my success is what i can not forget in a hurry as my dad took me to A quite(quiet) and peaceful garden in town to celebrate my success with a few family members and friends. with a bright future ahead of me. (Comma not fullstop) I served in one of the tropical parts of Nigeria in Kogi state where i gained alot of artistic and craft skills as they were well endowed in their hands. It was during my service that i met Jack, my old school friend when i was coming back from exploration and the reunion of old friends is what the human memory can hold even unto death. Jack was one of the brilliant students in school and something remarkable about him was he's(his) voice and well trimmed beard which has always kept me yearning(lol!) for him. Jack is averagly tall, about 5:6inches (5ft 6 inches) with an athletic body and what i will never forget is his captivating smiles which has kept me in chains ( chains lipsrsealed) since we separated years ago. We were so overwhelmed that we hug so intimately and i felt something i haven't felt for a long time. I felt warmth and peace. I could perceive some sweet aroma which i later discovered to be a curry spice. (Curry grin so overwhelming indeed)
"hi Kate, Jesus! Can't believe this. Long time" he said with a twinkle in his eyes and i looked at him and got lost between his eyes. Those eyes reminded me of those years. Years of chuckles of laughter, years of friendship and warmth.
"oh my God, jack! where have you been? I have searched for your trail on NET but i couldn't find you( searched for your trails? Why not 'I have searched everywhere for you including the internet but to no avail' then ), your friends said you are (were) in the north with no definite address" i screamed hugging him like never before. My nose sniff around as the cooled breeze drain all the sweat on me. I could still perceive that aroma. I feel like being in his arms till it subsides.
"am sorry Kate, actually i have been working and also schooling, you know is tough after my parents died. I have to fend for myself. It hasn't been easy combining studies with business but thank God. Am now a graduate." he said with that charming smile and i have to discipline myself to avoid feeling shy. I need no seer to tell me cause he was already wearing his service cap.
"i understand dearie, am serving here" i said putting up a smile.
"looks like we are on the same boat Kate, maybe you should come and see where i lodge" he said with an innocent smile, setting out his hand and i took them without hesitating as he lead me to a waiting taxi.
"i leave down the road, about 12 poles away" he said to reassure me my safety.
"i can't believe is really you jack, after five years, the world is really small" i said with a light of hope in my voice.
"neither me Kate." he said "i couldn't believe it was you until i watched your walking steps and discover that beautiful dimples you always have back in school" he said and i feel flattered.
"pull over sir," he said pointing to a spot in which the driver parked and collected his Fair. He shoved me into his apartment which was fairly lavished with a musical stereo and a king size bed which could fit two perfect couple and i imagined myself in the same bed with him. It was like a dream that can never come true. I shelved it off as he gave me a glass of a red wine which helped to calmed my bursting mind. We swap digits and home address as he saw me off promising to call my house the next day.
I cracked my door open and slump on the small bed on the floor as the days events flashed back to my memory and i smiled praying for sleep to take me to a realm where love rules.
i will try to update at least every two days. Keep up with me please. But would love to see ur encouraging comments. Your corrections are allowed.
I'm not perfect too, just trying to help. I couldn't continue with the editing.okay, this story ain't bad. But you really need to work on your grammer, spelling and punctuations!! Too many errors, I couldn't finish 'cause it was too much. Please henry, modify the post. Ask friends and people who you think are good with writing and the rest, for their opinions too, before coming to place it here.

1 Like

Re: Without An End by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thanks for you corrections. I wrote it in a hurry.
Re: Without An End by Fembleez1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
I'm on your train bro,...........getting somewhere,keep it up!!!
Re: Without An End by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
(Chapter 2 "The Encounter"wink

My alarm vibrated in a high intense manner that caused my heart skip inside of me. I flang out of bed and drew back the curtains as the morning sun lumminate my room. I yearned as i went to make some tea as my phone rang. I took it up only to see jacks name on the screen.
"Hi sweetie, still sleeping?" a romantic voice echoes from the other end. My heart bulged from the word "sweetie" and i tried as much as possible not to sound chukky.
"am awake jack. Just making some tea. Care to join?" i said heading to the small kitchen which i have rearranged lately.
"oups! I can perceive it from here" he said as i heard some chuckles of laughter from the background.
"What's you schedule for today cause i would really love to take you round the trees today." i felt like the luckest girl ever. I have always loved Jack but is this real love or was he just playing nice? I couldn't find the answer as my little mind buzzed for an answer.
"hello, still there Kate?" he asked bringing me back to reality.
"yea jack, would be a pleasure hanging out with you. Just bored here." i said putting a kettle on the stove with two lipton to adds some colour not for taste.
"i will come and pick you up then, take care sweetie" he said and i responded with an okay cause i couldn't predict his destination.
Something within me was happy but another part was in doubt if it eventually ends up unexpectedly. I scented something in the air which really soothed my mind. I ran to the stove and put the kettle down as it was boiling in its highest degree. I poured some in the tea cup and inhaled it... My grandma always say,
" inhale before you sip" i smiled and took a sip as the word "sweetie" echoes again in my mind. I just smiled.
I headed to the tube as the warm water ran down my tender skin causing a huge relive as i closed my eyes concentrating only on my breathing. I hurriedly dried myself and put on a blue jean with a sky blue polo to match. I was satisfied when i looked at the mirror. I loved what i saw. I applied some light makeup and flaw my hair to the back. To be honest, i really found myself attractive. My heart jumped inside my stomach as someone knocked at the door gently.
"am coming" i said trying as much as possible to be behave natural. I opened the door only to see a charming handsome face at the door.
"Hi jack" i said putting a shy smile as he smiled back.
"you ready?" he asked,
"more than ever." i replied as i stepped out locking the door.
He took my hand and i never resisted as we walk along the narrow path way that leads to "the trees". "the tress" as it was called was a lonely and peaceful place to be cause the only disturbance their were the birds only.
"I really missed you Kate" he said as he's hand squeeze mine.
"stop it jack" i said playfully as he cuddled me in his arms. I still didn't resist him but i was feeling the urge to.
"i want us to have a nice day Kate. It has been a long time since we looked into each others eyes." he said as we head to the trees, the place i always went just to feel the fresh air and to listen to the birds songs at least every two days. We passed some people on the narrow road with their basket of God knows what's inside. The birds on the trees were already happy for the bright early sun as they sang with their melodious voice. We found a spot and squat down as he crossed his hands around my waist. I felt like a woman for the first time.... I felt weak but loved. Everywhere was claim like usually. Deserted like it was created to be. We were the only beings in sight and I looked him in the eyes and i got lost again.
"I love you Kate" he said, kissing me on the lips. It was like a shock to me.... I have always desired jack. I have always longed for him. But i couldn't stop it from happening, at least, is happening. He kissed my lips again but it was more passionate this time as we play with each others tongue. I later break lose sharply.
"is happening so fast jack.... i... I..." I stammered and then grabbed him, kissing him like i have never kissed a man before. We made love and i was happy to feel him in me. I felt like the luckest woman on earth. My phone rang which interrupted our love affair as i saw Jessica's name on the screen.
"where the hell are you Kate? She said angrily."

wait for the next chapter peeps. Your corrections are allowed but correct with love lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015: Writers Name Port Harcourt After Saro-wiwa / Show Me The Money (a Hustlers Adventure) / My experience with some hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.