Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,378 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers (28661 Views)

Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol
For your knowledge: Islamabad is a large city in Pakistan. The word itself is supposedly of Persian origin, with "-abad" meaning "thrive" or "cultivate". Therefore, Islamabad means "The place where Islam thrives". There are TONS of cities ending with the suffix "-abad" in both India and Pakistan.
ok but shey u dey notice how violent muslims are?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by uzoexcel(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
yeah right..and when in 2005 iranian president made this statement, 'that if i had the means, i will wipe out israel from the face of the earth,', what do u think that statement meant?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/27/israel.iran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9zcElqetqk

datribune:

U need to stop being a bigot & see dat d Palestinian struggle is not a TERRORIST/MUSLIM/RELIGIOUS issue. It is naive & unfair to compare or equate d Palestinian struggle wit terrorism like d BH senseless carnage. d struggle of d Palestinians Is about an illegal LAND GRAB by zionists & d just struggle by militants resisting d illegal occupation of their land. Freedom fighters worldwide rely on guerilla tactics & are labelled terrorists by d powerful propaganda of d oppressors. d revered Mandela, d ANC & its armed wing were labelled terrorists during d apartheid struggle. Infact Mandela was on d USA's terror list till year 2008. That's to tell u dat one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. d truth of d matter is dat Israel, a state created by a resolution of d UN has become a monster & a rogue state dat has been violating resolutions of d same UN 4 d past 47yrs.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by uzoexcel(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
eeeediotttttt on the richter scale
Edusouls: Isreal rejected christ and his teachimgs, tormented and crucified him, they re a cursed race, their heart is so hardened, they are dammned to violence and destruction, death, agony, till the second coming wen they face the final wrath of God...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by siegfried99(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
Religion of piss people at it again undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by elitehow: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2014
ichidodo: Israeli interests aren't safe overseas anymore....

See The 9 Things You Didn’t Know About John Cena Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/583-9-things-you-didn-t-know-about-john-cena

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2014
gebest: is because isreal killed a lot of innocent people in gaza, did u not watch it?
u didnt watch wen hamas fired rockets into israeli civilians just dat that the iron dome shot it down? Hypocrite, wasn't Israeli citizens dat were targeted or will u say israeli citizens aren't innocent?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by tlopez82: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2014
I SMELL IT.......END TIME PEOPLE!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Malakh: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2014
The curse of blindness has devoured our people, calling their enemies, Yahweh's cursed people blessed, Read Obadiah and find out what Yah has in store for Esau or Edom, the Scriptures says blood will pursue Esau, or don't yall get it, I blame the media who has brainwashed yall.If you read the scriptures of Obadiah you'll find out who set them up to be a state in 1948

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by kemthegirl(f): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
jayseehe: the first pic is crazy, it reminds me of super kick.... Shawn Michael

did I see lille :O make them no touch Enyeama oh

thanks for the concern. Enyeama is in akea ibom right now.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
SHAAWA:

And the Jews like Christians? the last time I checked these are the same people that 'crucified' Jesus.
no worry we dey enjoy the crucifixion wey dem do jesus, just worrt about ur hate for them cos they will not spare u wen u fire rockets into their territory, wee won't fire rockets into their territory like terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by kemthegirl(f): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Mowyo: Can somebody tell those fools who invaded the pitch that it is Benyamin Netanyahu who can end the assault on Gaza and not footballers of Haifa

the annoying thing Is the fact that Palestinians always start trouble first. Then they will now be crying later about how Israel has killed its women and children. Imagine Palestinians invading a football pitch far away in Austria just to attack the Israeli team.
this just shows what they do in the middle east. They trouble shoot all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by siegfried99(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Edusouls: Isreal rejected christ and his teachimgs, tormented and crucified him, they re a cursed race, their heart is so hardened, they are dammned to violence and destruction, death, agony, till the second coming wen they face the final wrath of God...

What is this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Adenugay(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2014
THAT IS THE STUPID POST I WAS TALKING ABOUT

51 die as TransAsia Airways crash lands in Taiwan >>> http://www..com/transasia-airways-crash-lands-in-taiwan/
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by gebest: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: u didnt watch wen hamas fired rockets into israeli civilians just dat that the iron dome shot it down? Hypocrite, wasn't Israeli citizens dat were targeted or will u say israeli citizens aren't innocent?
but it was nt broadcasted like that of isreali attack, u can see UN calling for ceasefire, u canot watch anytin again in ALJASEARA apart frm Isreali attack.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Donkunxex(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2014
muslims arent condeming this HaMas terrorist org... this stupid hamas are defending their liives by using chuldren,women and men as shields.... wtf. they are cowards and won't stop if nt stopped abeq....
some stupid pple go come here dey talk say isreal are killing pple....... if nt for the iron dome,won't isrealites nt die too...abeq..... b4 u declare war with a country..u shuld know their strength and deir weakness..... no wonder Hamas i s still usinq innocent lives as shields

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Cecediva(f): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2014
See karate shocked shocked i hope our enyeama is not injured

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by sarmiie(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2014
heywhytech1: This is one of the reasons Israeli action need to be checked. It can't just continue like this, many souls have been wasted.Palestinians deserve a full autonomy besides is their land. Both Tel aviv and Jerusalem even the West Bank belongs to them, if Israeli think they can just be wasting innocent lives, Arab league will soon wake up and challenge them.

let's face it: there's nfin d Arab league can do.. I am still waiting for ISIS anyway

as for ur oda suggestion of giving dem bck dia land.. It has merits, bt d distrust on both sides is too much to allow dt solution..it's still d best, tho nt very feastible..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2014
gebest: but it was nt broadcasted like that of isreali attack, u can see UN calling for ceasefire, u canot watch anytin again in ALJASEARA apart frm Isreali attack.
y do muslims prefer watching aljazerra to cnn or bbc. Meanwhile israel wants to ban aljazerra cos dey are a propaganda news center for palestine and itz true, dey only show israel offensive while not showing hamas's rocket entering israel, just watch cnn and get a stereotypic news not a muslim sided story.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by seankay(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
gebest: is because isreal killed a lot of innocent people in gaza, did u not watch it?
What about the innocent Israelites the Hamas are trying to wipe out with their intercepted rockets? I believe the civilians killed are related to the Hamas (spouse, siblings, children.....) and they believe in the fight of the Hamas.they know who the terrorists are, why won't they expose them to the security agents in Gaza, they live amongst them and they are just sacrificing themselves for their cause.Israel gave them enough time to leave btw. How would you feel if some white fans attack the likes of Ahmed Musa, Yahaya and other northern Nigerian players because of Boko Haram?
***don't be blinded by your religion, common sense bro*** peace be unto you!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2014
okpaniokpani: Many ple that dont understand what FIFA has been preaching should take note.

Politics and sports don't mix, the two must at all times be separated.
Thanks for lecturing me but I think a nation football administrators should still be held accountable for funds disbursed to them ...... I see no reason why FIFA shouldn't allow accountability !!
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by gebest: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2014
***don't be blinded by your religion, common sense bro*** peace be unto you![/quote] i don't like this because i never insulted you.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: ok but shey u dey notice how violent muslims are?

I think religion in general hasn't done very much for humanity on the world stage. It's definitely hindered Africa.

I don't think Muslims are inherently evil. The Turks are one of the most secularized "Muslims" out there. If you studied the history of the conflict, you might realize that it goes deeper than religion.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by kemthegirl(f): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

Hey dunce Go and read about Adolf Hitler and the Jews

Hitler was able to kill over 6million Jews during the holocaust because the Jews had no land of their own. They were scattered all over the world. After the second world war, they began to vastly immigrate back to the modern day Israel and Palestine which led to the arab world rising against the Jews again. That strip of land was given them by the British when the Palestinians lost one of the many riots they instigated against Israel.

i am not saying the Jews are right but i totally understand them as they strongly believe that if they had been in their own country, the holocaust would not have happened and as such are ready to die for that small strip of land called Israel.
recently, Cameroon has invaded cross river state and claimed a large part of it including obudu cattle ranch as its own as a result of the green tree agreement signed by Gowon and layer ratified by that ape Obasanjo. This is after they have taken over bakassi peninsula which i recall my grandpa had lands. Why r we not waging war against Cameroon? It is simple, we r peace loving.

this Palestinians just like trouble and most of the time, the start and layer cry that Israel is killing it s citizens. I understand that it is painfull but they should move on already. 1948 id a very long time to keep fighting over the same subject matter to the detriment of your citizens.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by kemthegirl(f): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

Hey dunce Go and read about Adolf Hitler and the Jews

Hitler was able to kill over 6million Jews during the holocaust because the Jews had no land of their own. They were scattered all over the world. After the second world war, they began to vastly immigrate back to the modern day Israel and Palestine which led to the arab world rising against the Jews again. That strip of land was given them by the British when the Palestinians lost one of the many riots they instigated against Israel.

i am not saying the Jews are right but i totally understand them as they strongly believe that if they had been in their own country, the holocaust would not have happened and as such are ready to die for that small strip of land called Israel.
recently, Cameroon has invaded cross river state and claimed a large part of it including obudu cattle ranch as its own as a result of the green tree agreement signed by Gowon and layer ratified by that ape Obasanjo. This is after they have taken over bakassi peninsula which i recall my grandpa had lands. Why r we not waging war against Cameroon? It is simple, we r peace loving.

this Palestinians just like trouble and most of the time, the start and layer cry that Israel is killing it s citizens. I understand that it is painfull but they should move on already. 1948 id a very long time to keep fighting over the same subject matter to the detriment of your citizens.

my two cents.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by LilPeezy(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Uncleodi: Na wa oh! These are signs of End time.
The world is really coming to an end oh.

grin front page things
who tell u say dis world go end? Dy dere mek pant dy wear u....endtime ma foot
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by lorRhyMeZ: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Obiossy: Sanction isreal for what?..bicos the are fighting to survive...islam hates zionist state(s)

What about jews that r muslims?
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by dammytosh: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Why not riot against Hamas instead of Isreal.

Hamas fire shots and missiles from Schools, hospital and homes into Isreal and the world expect Isreal to fold their arms and watch so that palestinian civilians will not die.

Hamas are cowards. Instead of protecting their civilian with their weapons, they are protecting their weapons with civilians.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by gebest: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: y do muslims prefer watching aljazerra to cnn or bbc. Meanwhile israel wants to ban aljazerra cos dey are a propaganda news center for palestine and itz true, dey only show israel offensive while not showing hamas's rocket entering israel, just watch cnn and get a stereotypic news not a muslim sided story.
well thanks, am nt a muslim, CHANNELS, ALJAZEARA, CNN & BBC ar my favourite stations bro, dats by d way, why cant we use such method for BOKO HARAM.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by kemthegirl(f): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2014
Movingcoil: ok but shey u dey notice how violent muslims are?

lol. Guy u be were. I swear
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by jericco1(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2014
They've probably learnt karaté see that bad guy.
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by eherbal(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2014
So no one brought a rifle to the pitch? SMH angry
Re: Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers by olaalekan: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2014
let us all be realistic. Do you know that Palestinian Christians are among the ones been killed by the Israelite. Palestine is home for both Arab christian and Muslim. I am sure the Arab Christians will be disappointed at some of the utterances some of you are making. lets be human in our comments. Hatred as covered the sense of judgement of some of us. The civilian casualties is one too many. haba !!. Please Israel should stop the massacre of innocent children and women and the elderly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals / Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players / "Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.