Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Tells Us ‘how I Escaped The Bomb Blast’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Tells Us ‘how I Escaped The Bomb Blast’ (921 Views)

House Of Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi Burnt Down By Fire (photos) / Politicians Are Behind Kano Bomb Blast – Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi / Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Tells Us ‘how I Escaped The Bomb Blast’ by victorVIC1(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2014
Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, narrowly escaped being killed by
a Bomb blast in Kaduna that targeted his convoy on Wednesday. The
attack came after the closing ceremony of his yearly Ramadan Tafsir
at Murtala Square, Kaduna.
Speaking exclusively to Sahara Reporters immediately after the blast,
the Cleric confirm that the explosion was targeted at him, but he
escaped unhurt. He said his escape comes as a result of persistent
prayers, and described the attack as “un-Islamic, barbaric and
condemnable.”
He was visibly shaken following his brush with death, saying, “In Allah
we trust, as such nothing evil shall happen to me. As I speak to you
now, am on my way to Saudi Arabia for the laser hajj, so nothing
happened to me and my convo. I'm safe and call on our people to
continue to pray against the perpetrators of this devil act.”
As reported recently, another bomb exploded about three weeks ago
along the Nnamdi Azikwe Western By-pass in Kaduna, very close to
the venue where Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi is conducting his Tafsir, even
though no causalities were recorded following the blast.
In another development, the former Head of State General
Muhammadu Buhari had also survived a bomb attack in Kaduna, but
his vehicle was destroyed. Buhari’s convoy came under attack in the
Kawo Area near 1 Div of Nigeria Army.
An eyewitness who spoke with a SaharaReporters correspondent said
some of Buhari’s aides were injured, and the vehicle conveying him
completely destroyed. It was a miraculous escape from a vehicle that
was targeted, though he escaped un-hurt.
This is the second explosion that rocked the Kaduna metropolis on
Wednesday, with several casualties recorded.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/23/sheikh-dahiru-bauchi-tells-us-‘how-i-escaped-bomb-blast’

Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Tells Us ‘how I Escaped The Bomb Blast’ by Firmjudge(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Sheik, You remain one of the most prominent islamic cleric that has held back and completely condemned BK, from day 1 you have been a peace rope..
May whatever you believe in Protect you to its fullest..
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Tells Us ‘how I Escaped The Bomb Blast’ by akin66(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Lucky sheikh !
Re: Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Tells Us ‘how I Escaped The Bomb Blast’ by mankevo(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2014
Someone may soon state how the clerik stage managed the bombing to divert attention from labelling him Boko Haram apologist.
Thank God/Allah for your survival Sheik &GMB, the two loss(if succeeded) that would have altered our fate as a nation.

(1) (Reply)

Wow:- Checkout Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding A Bicycle / Are Nurses Paid Hazard Allowance::::::::::::::: / Why Will The FG Allow Mastercard Logo On Our National ID Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.