Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (436137 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Balley(f): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Audrey nauuuuu.... Y u do u av to stop dere. Nollywood don teach u ba? Lol. Abeg more update. As 4 ur catarrh, d devil is a liar, use hot water n aboniki. Make u rest small. Sori dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Rhyno02(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2014
Omg !!!,i luv dis story
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by gaczee99: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Every cattarh dat wont allow audrey to make her fans happy,i bind u in Jesus name. I dey come make u sign ur autograph for me, u too much.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by goldwaters(f): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Audrey ge gbu mmadu eeeeeee.
Dis cross junction u stopped no be am at all.

Audrey dearie, pls come and add more mbok.
Homies r not smiling ooo
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by shaks97(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2014
they used ur baby to do chin chin

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by almacherish(f): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Yes ooo..... The long awaited moment is here....... My Eric is back......... Nice work Audrey...... Still i read

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by zoe123: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Audrey! Audrey!! Audrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haba y are u like this nau?ur breaking my heart abeg post another one jor.I wan know wetin Dave d fox did
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by wunmzylala: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2014
hmmm... ghen! ghen!!......! Audrey.. Just take my beary hugs this cold rainy morning...
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by thepatroit: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2014
All those who left guest mode just to comment, I thank you. Please kindly go and vote for the writer. Old commenters if you havnet voted for her, please do so before 8pm on sunday. Yes, I'm the self appointed thread prefect. grin
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Ainooyozi: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
I love this story, u try dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by gaczee99: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
How do we vote? I hav been looking for something to do for dis lovely Audery in appreciation for this piece. Pls how do i vote?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by thepatroit: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tanx everyone. I feel better.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by seunlarry: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gosh!.....Audrey timms.......na you dey reign now o.your story is awesome,clear and simple use of words/semantics. You're indeed a great writer.so proud of you.can't remember ever following a story this close.you just 'waooooowed' me every passing second.keep up the good work.......
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
She was stunned. She turned back to stare at him in astonishment.

“What did you do to my baby?” he pressed, gazing deeply into her eyes.

She walked back to him in disbelief. “You dare to ask me such a question? You?”
She stabbed a finger in the air at him.

“Who else?” he shot furiously at her. “How could you have kept such a thing from me? If Eddy hadn’t made a slip yesterday, I would never have known. Or is it that I wasn't responsible for the pregnancy? Was that why you broke up with me? Was that why you sent me those damn messages? You didn’t trust me enough to know that I would have stood by you through thick and thin? The way I loved you then, I would have damned all consequences and married you whether the baby was mine or not but you decided to hide it from me." Eric was clealy frustrated. "We promised each other we would always be together and not hide anything from each other or even lose contact no matter what! Those were definitely unfulfilled promises made by you! You aborted the baby, didn’t you?” he queried angrily, seemingly impervious to her expression of frank astonishment.

Oleng was so numb she just stared at him as if he had grown horns.

“Wait a minute.” she finally said raising up her hands to stop him from continuing, “I broke up with you?” she asked with disdain.

“Oh! You want to deny it? I still have those damn messages you sent to me! You thought I wouldn’t find out about the baby? When Eddy made the slip yesterday, I pressurized him to tell me everything but he refused. He said Zinny had sworn him into secrecy all these years. Even Zinny was tight lipped about the matter. They both told me to go and ask you. I planned doing that later on in the evening because of my appointment but as luck would have it, you came here.

When I heard you were married, I thought you married the guy you told me you had fallen in love with; I still have that horrifying message in my mailbox. I refused to delete it because it was a constant reminder to me of all the unfulfilled promises you made to me. Only for me to find out that day in your house that you had married Dave. Dave of all people! One of my closest friends. How could you?” He glared at her in scorn.

It was all too much for Oleng to handle. She didn’t know when she raised her hand and slapped him hard across the face.
“You liar! You filthy liar. How dare you stand before me and lie to my face like this?” she raged.

Eric held his sore cheek which was beginning to turn red. He felt like killing her. No woman had ever slapped him before. He wanted to hurt her but all he could see was her beauty. Despite her anger, she still looked heavenly beautiful and sexy. Desire licked through his veins and since he had been celibate for over two years now, he gripped by the arm, pulled her to him and fastened his lips on hers.

Oleng struggled to get free but Eric held her tightly and continued kissing her. Passion and desire they had shared yesteryears came rushing back to her veins. She didn’t know when she moaned and put her hands around his neck. It had been so long she had been kissed like this; thoroughly, passionately.

Dave hadn’t made love to her in a long time. The last time they had made love was after they had reconciled when they had quarreled and that was about four months ago. Dave always came home looking tired and she never had the heart to initiate it because of his illness. When Eric kissed her passionately, she drowned in it.

When Eric started hastily opening the buttons on her blouse, she knew he had to stop but she didn’t have the strength to tell him. She kept telling herself ‘One more kiss, just one more kiss’.

She continued reciting it in her mind even while he carried her to his bed. The tingling sensations moving all over her body made her want to go mad. She had never felt such with Dave before even after five years of marriage. The sensations made her feel wild, so wild that she tore his singlet off his body.

Eric made passionate love to her and she enjoyed every minute of it as she said unintelligible things to him. They both shouted each other’s name when they came. Eric held her in his arms murmuring sweet nothings to her. Basking in the euphoria of been properly made love to, she slept in his arms with her last thought being that Dave wasn’t really good in bed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Timothy3113(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
AudreyTimms: Eric f u c k e d her
what the hell just happened

3 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by christabeli: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chimu o! Eric n Oleng cryChimu o! Eric n Oleng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by jaybiz007(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
O BOY...plot gerrin thicker.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by ADUKKY(f): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Audrey, i came out of ghost mode for the first time to say "YOU ARE THE BOMB". Not boko haram bomb o. Honestly, i check every hour for updates.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by typompy234(f): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
wowza....and oleng will get pregnant and then gobe . more updates Audrey Timms. God bless your handwork
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Pororo(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
W-O-W..........wow!!!!!!!!

Kudos to a master story teller!!!!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by thepatroit: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
S*h*i*t just got real! Applauding Eric for not wasting time!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by thepatroit: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
S*h*i*t just got real! *Applauding Eric for not wasting time like that lily livered Dave!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Fatalveli(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
I guess oleng is gonna get pregnant now
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by seunviju(f): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Only God knows who is behind separating the two lovers but I gez that is the little secret btw Oleng mother and the aunt.Am sure Dave has a little secret he is keepin.well am keeping my finger crossed to know who the devil is.Thanks for the update dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Essyydiamond(f): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Auuuuuuddreeeeeeyyyyy!!?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by adalusha101: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Me likey! D way dis story is going. I've read this last post like 5x. And I want more!!! Ur really good, Audrey Timms! Keep it up!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by maryhaam(f): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Eric fit trouble shoot Oleng wif belle oooo,atleast we wil know if dave is impotent or not.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Okinjay(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
shocked *faints*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by anasbeaut(f): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
O wow.... I love this. yeyyyy team Eric. Even if it's adultery, this is one sin that I'm glad happened

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
...And Oleng gets pregnant for Eric.

Interesting cheesy
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Queenxstar(f): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ...And Oleng gets pregnant for Eric.

Interesting cheesy
That's right, and Oleng gets pregnant after one night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.