Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (436197 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by wunmzylala: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nice one as always Audrey... I pray Oleng's mum does not return soon.. infact the only reason i pray for her return is for her to see that despite all her wickedness, and evil acts, Oleng finally finds happiness with her complete family and she (Mrs Lindodo) regrets the rest of her life...
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by debybeautyworld(f): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
I pray Oleng's mum falls sick abroad and her coming back will be delayed..
Audrey na only u I go dey follow follow
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by arolexwalex1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Getting more interesting episode by episode. Like real life story.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by omotalkie(f): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
I believe Mrs Akpan came back from her travel, when she learnt from d gateman dat Oleng has found her son, she had to run for her dear life, hence d locking of d gate wit padlock. Anyway, keep it coming ma'am #waitingimpatiently#
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by bibie01(f): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Stubborn Eric, he will come around soon.
And my lovely Erica, I love that baby mucho mucho.

Nice update as always Audrey. We hope for more.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by stormybucci(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
mrs akpan no go cum back again in chissooss name... Amen
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mrs akpan should just die o!!! angry angry
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by dammygoody(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmm..well done Ma'am Timms, always trying to keep us at the edge of our seats..

Of course, there are quite a number of mothers like Mrs. Akpan, thanks to Nollywood for revealing most of them to us...

On a serious note, except cases that involve curses or spells( which I'm very sure ToriEmManson can destroy at just one prophecy), I don't think Mrs Akpan can have a role model.

Like you mentioned, bitterness actually led her to do all what she did, but who is to blame, the abstract bitterness or her animate self?

For some seconds, I put myself in Eric's shoes and I couldn't help but remove my dear legs, we can just hope Eric Jnr. comes around on time and put the young couple's hearts at rest.

I was surprised when you mentioned in one of your posts how the story has gotten to you and even affected you in some areas, well, all I can say is thanks for sacrificing all those things for us, God bless you ma'am.

I don't even know how to ask for another update, though I'm seriously looking forward to one cheesy

The Lord is your strength ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by SexySapphire(f): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Omotalkie, just spoke ma mind. Pls Audrey, Linda must die o no mercy. Nobody shud preach to me about forgiveness pls.

Can't bliv dis amazing story is gonna end soon. Always kip us in mind dat we will be here loving u and praying for u.
#teamLindamustdie#
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Queenxstar(f): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blood is indeed thicker than water.
I doff my crown to your imagination.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
udison:

Alright Maam,,,,,i will wait for u oo...,,,,,Love yah story.....
Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
orla01: Hmmmm... wink
Dis ur hmm...don 2 much o! Abi u dey copy me?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by dadoctore(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
oluwabunmilola:

Dadoctore d peacemaker, welldone.
Y'knw me nau my e-luv grin
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
orla01: Hmmmm... wink
Dis ur hmm...don 2 much o! Abi u dey mimic me?

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
dadoctore:
Pls dnt leave,av quietly ffd everytin dat hapnd n was said n IMO I knw tho u came out a bit rash uve clearly back tracked on wat u said n dat shows dere was no malice watsovea behind ur initial post. Pls n pls let's let tinz lie n continue enjoying dis wonderful thread,I personally dnt like any form of spite or beef esp online.we're all ere to av fun so pls 'Audreyites' dnt chase away a potential fan...my two cents
Tanx sir
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
stormybucci: abi iyaf kiss niii, i no kiss anybody, i no fight any1 nd i no vex since she don back dat poo wae she write with another post. She should try 2 watch wat she writes or post next tym
YOURS FAITHFULLY
STORMYBUCCI
U ehn!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
SexySapphire: Omotalkie, just spoke ma mind. Pls Audrey, Linda must die o no mercy. Nobody shud preach to me about forgiveness pls.

Can't bliv dis amazing story is gonna end soon. Always kip us in mind dat we will be here loving u and praying for u.
#teamLindamustdie#

noo death is to merciful for her....we should make her beg for it...... angry angry angry
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

The matter just tire me!!
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
oluwabunmilola:

Dadoctore d peacemaker, welldone.
Abi?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Hameenat94(f): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Broken trust z lyk melted ice.. Wen Eric knws d truth abt his grandma... Then we would c wat happens then?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
wunmzylala: Nice one as always Audrey... I pray Oleng's mum does not return soon.. infact the only reason i pray for her return is for her to see that despite all her wickedness, and evil acts, Oleng finally finds happiness with her complete family and she (Mrs Lindodo) regrets the rest of her life...
Tanx dear. Hmmm....lol (Mrs Lindodo)
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
debybeautyworld: I pray Oleng's mum falls sick abroad and her coming back will be delayed..
Audrey na only u I go dey follow follow
Amen o! Lol!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
arolexwalex1: Getting more interesting episode by episode. Like real life story.
Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by SexySapphire(f): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

noo death is too merciful for her....we should make her beg for it...... angry angry angry

I tink we feel the same way about her. So what do u tink we can do to her dat will mare her for the rest of her miserable life? Audrey shouldn't forgive o cos she deserves it
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by heemah(f): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gud evenin Mummy Timms..How has ur day been jawee? Am kinda waitin for dinner faa..#olivertwist#
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
omotalkie: I believe Mrs Akpan came back from her travel, when she learnt from d gateman dat Oleng has found her son, she had to run for her dear life, hence d locking of d gate wit padlock. Anyway, keep it coming ma'am #waitingimpatiently#
Mrs. Akpan isn't lily livered lyk her daughter o! I will dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
bibie01: Stubborn Eric, he will come around soon.
And my lovely Erica, I love that baby mucho mucho.

Nice update as always Audrey. We hope for more.
Lol! Tanx dear. More coming soon
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
stormybucci: mrs akpan no go cum back again in chissooss name... Amen
Lol! I no no weda 2 say amen 2 dt o!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Mrs akpan should just die o!!! angry angry
U don com again o! Na u first kill Dave
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
SexySapphire:

I tink we feel the same way about her. So what do u tink we can do to her dat will mare her for the rest of her miserable life? Audrey shouldn't forgive o cos she deserves it

disfigure her face and body with acid angry angry
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
AudreyTimms:
U don com again o! Na u first kill Dave

that one?..mcheww...history undecided
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
dammygoody: Hmm..well done Ma'am Timms, always trying to keep us at the edge of our seats..

Of course, there are quite a number of mothers like Mrs. Akpan, thanks to Nollywood for revealing most of them to us...

On a serious note, except cases that involve curses or spells( which I'm very sure ToriEmManson can destroy at just one prophecy), I don't think Mrs Akpan can have a role model.

Like you mentioned, bitterness actually led her to do all what she did, but who is to blame, the abstract bitterness or her animate self?

For some seconds, I put myself in Eric's shoes and I couldn't help but remove my dear legs, we can just hope Eric Jnr. comes around on time and put the young couple's hearts at rest.

I was surprised when you mentioned in one of your posts how the story has gotten to you and even affected you in some areas, well, all I can say is thanks for sacrificing all those things for us, God bless you ma'am.

I don't even know how to ask for another update, though I'm seriously looking forward to one cheesy

The Lord is your strength ma'am.
Tanx dear. Lol! Uw dear. Amen o! U 2! Anoda update coming soon. Mite nt b long cos am 2 tired 2 edit

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.