Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Members Of The Protesting Group For The Chibok Girls Clash Over Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of The Protesting Group For The Chibok Girls Clash Over Money (604 Views)

Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations / CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar Sued Over Money Laundering, Bribery / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Members Of The Protesting Group For The Chibok Girls Clash Over Money by drealnamdy(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Protesters clash over money
Posted by: Grace Obike in News 8 hours ago

Members of a protesting group for the release of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls, ReleaseOurGirls, fought yesterday in Abuja over the sharing  money. They were paid daily.
The protesters, comprising young men, were exchanging fisticuffs.
They were heard screaming: “You are lying, we must share the money! You must give me my share; you must give me my money! We must share it equally!”
This happened after the group marked 100 days of the abduction of the over 200 pupils from the Government Girls’ Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State.
The quarrelling protesters ignored the passersby as they tore one another’s clothes. Two of them were nearly hit by a car.
The policemen stationed in front of the Millennium Park dispersed the protesters.
One of the leaders of the ReleaseOurGirls had confessed that they were paid to hold the rally.
The group, last month, attacked the Oby Ezekwesili-led BringBackOurGirls movement. They beat up its members, seizing their phones and breaking their chairs.
Re: Members Of The Protesting Group For The Chibok Girls Clash Over Money by shikshark: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Members Of The Protesting Group For The Chibok Girls Clash Over Money by Firefire(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Members Of The Protesting Group For The Chibok Girls Clash Over Money by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2014
No pictures,no source?
Re: Members Of The Protesting Group For The Chibok Girls Clash Over Money by ggrin(f): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
gringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Members Of The Protesting Group For The Chibok Girls Clash Over Money by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2014
i knew this was coming, first lock them out, didn't work,
Attack them with thugs, didn't work

Accuse them of owning an account, didn't work

Now stage fight amongst non members, call the press to capture it.

Shameless government. Put your efforts where its needed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gani Adams’ Gaffe / Fundraising Dinner For Victims Of Nigerias Terror Attacks (now Live) / Amosun Forcing Osoba, Others Out Of APC, Says Ex-deputy Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.