Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,757 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? (14455 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? by 1miccza: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmm let me be a bit subtle about 45 years after should be okay.. That should be ok
Re: How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? by Fulba(m): 2:42am On Jul 26, 2014
radiorebel: How soon after the death of a spouse to start a new relationship? And do your in-laws still have a say in your life after the death of your partner? Pls ur opinion will mean a lot

If you really love the person; then a part of you dies when they pass away. Forever and never marry again will be the best. Please hope you are not planning on killing your wife/any ones wife or husband. Or perhaps praying for your plan to work out so she, he, or they die. Please please please kindly spare the life. Your question is very scary; but again, forever is the right time to wait.
Re: How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? by missojugo(f): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
coogar:

men generally move on quicker. no time for recrimination or mourning for a year. what's done is done. within 4 weeks, a man is ready to put the incident behind him.
Sadly you are correct and the reason is that to men a spouse is a cook, bed mate, nanny to kids and house keeper and so what is there to really mourn when she dies...To him she is highly replacable. On the other hand to the wife her husband is her everything her lover, her friend, companion, better half etc. Hence she is ready to remain single 10years after his death....Bottom line is most men are self centered selfish asses!

P.S. OP if you like marry the day after your spouse passes on just remember you self will die one day undecided and since beds of the same feather flock together your fresh bride will come and ask people on NL if 2days is too soon to marry..Enjoy
Re: How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? by clarke1: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke, i want to share this testimony on how
this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i
was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a
relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew
friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers . So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.
if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Goodluck princessolokuntemplee@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics / Women In The Development Of Nigeria Since Pre-colonial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.