Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? (22822 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Hijackers: Chelsea Creating A Bad Reputation: From Mikel to Pedro / Mikel Does Not Deserve Nigeria No. 10 Jersey - Etim Esin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by fijiano202(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
maputohq:
I would have called you stupid, but I think you r right that the OP is dumb to open this thread. Iheanacho might be one ...I reserve my comment. Remember Stanley okoro was once tagged little messi.
How should JAYSEA no affect performance...
we too dey claim coach for this country...inshort , f*** u all, except for fijiano.
God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by abatically(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Its too early to say this. Just one pre season game doesn't make him ready. E be like say OP want them to break his legs already, simply put, he is not ready. He needs to be brought into the super eagles gradually. Not saying they shouldn't invite him, but no way he is getting the no 10 shirt just yet. Even if he eventually plays for the Super Eagles, he won't get the no 10 shirt so far Mikel is still in the team. It is never done anywhere, u don't dispose someone of his shirt unless that person leaves the team. Mikel had a bad world cup, but he had a decent AFCON.. don't forget that easily.

And when will people realize Mikel never played no 10 for the Super Eagles at the World Cup? He played Central Midfield with Onazi .. Onazi played more like box to box while Mikel was holding. Chelsea successfully converted him to a defensive midfielder and Mikel was content with it because he didn't fight.. so I blame him for his shortcomings. Iheanacho is an attacking midfielder, Mikel is a holding midfielder.. different roles.

6 Likes

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Ajibel(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2014
So it is only kids that know how to insalt Adults don't ehh!

2 Likes

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by robosky02(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2014
@ abatically

while it is true that iheanacho can not dispose him Immediateley
we need to have him as an understudy to take over.

what the other nations (F.A.) do is that they identify talents and even try to engcourage them to develop to thier strenght.
2. they also had a long time plan e.g. the GERMANS will tell you it took them ten years plan to finally get this world cup.
the SPANIARDS started thier revolution with the Nigeria'99 set and in 2010. they had it.

if we must mark it in 2018 then practical effords should be made to replace tired legs gradually.
yes in the past we have seen people taunted as possible world beaters like you mentioned.
but in must case they are often not guided and greaduated to the senior ranks. thus the just fizzle out.

if i may ask how many of the late YOMI TELLAS world conquiring side is in the national team now?

for the likes of NERMAY JR. that also came to play in Nigeria 2009 he was guided like national project. for him to go to EUROPE pele and every one was talking. today witout him Brazil floped.

NOTE: my idea is not just about take over of shirt but proper groming of potentials for future take over.

2 Likes

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by robosky02(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
while i agree with some people here that iheanacho should still be giving time to grow

heres what ETIM ESSIEN said on the number 10 jaysey

Former Nigeria star Etim Esin has disclosed that Super Eagles midfielder John Obi Mikel is not worthy of putting on the is not worthy wearing Nigeria's number 10 jersey following his below par outing at the ongoing 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Esin who wore the country's national team respected jersey number between 1988 and 1992 lambasted Mikel after his disappointing display that led to the country's exit in the round of 16 to France.

"Mikel was a big flop in Brazil. He wears Nigeria’s No.10 jersey but he did not show he is worthy of wearing it at the big stage like the World Cup,” Esin told NigeriaNewsWatch.

"He rose to the occasion in South Africa but in Brazil he was not committed and ended up as a monumental disaster.

"Look at how other players who wore No.10 jerseys for their respective countries have been playing including Messi, Neymar, Sneijder and the young chap from Colombia, James Rodriquez.

"He failed to carry Eagles along as the pilot of the team. Have you seen a No.10 that did not make a goal attempt let alone of scoring. Jokes apart, Mikel has not shown he deserves to wear our No.10 jersey."

He however called on the former Flying Eagles midfielder to improve his game and follow the path of the country's legends like Henry Nwosu and Austin Okocha who shone wearing the jersey number during their active days for Super Eagles.

"He should go and watch the video clips of Henry Nwosu and Jay Jay Okocha including my humble self and get some tutorials on how they played as Nigeria’s No.10. You must be special to wear the No.10 jersey and for me, has not done anything special.

"While Musa and Osaze were busy taking all the free kicks and corner kicks he was idle strolling in the pitch. As soon as Onazi was stretchered out, he was exposed.

"I don’t have anything against Mikel, when he came into limelight I was one of the first person that tipped him for greatness but I am amazed that he has yet to live up to expectations and I am highly disappointed.

“There is no doubt that he is a good player having shown his qualities in the past, but he has to raise his game at the moment considering the fact that he plays for a big club like Chelsea or else he would continue to warm their bench. I am giving him this advice for his own personal interest,” he concluded.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4938224?ICID=HP_HN_2

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Krasid(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Krasid(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
The same way mikel was praised and told to take the number 10 jersey after the 2005 WYC is the same way iheanacho is being hyped.He is good, but should be given more time to avoid unnecessary pressure.

6 Likes

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by robosky02(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
here what somebody said after watching the MAN CITY match

Being just a friendly I really wasn't all that interested in catching this game but I managed to switch to ESPN with 20 mins left just to see if Kelechi featured. To my surprise the commentators kept talking about him and how great he had been all game. When he scored that low flying calmly taken shot towards the end, the commentator said it was a deserving goal from someone who had done so muuch during the game. And so I knew I had to watch this game from the beginning on ESPN 3.

And what a game he had. I wouldn't bore the forum with my impressions of Kelechi but suffice it to say that he is unlike any current SE player in terms of not forcing issues or over exerting himself when unnecessary. His passes where delivered like the US Postal Service (on time and accurately, no over/under hitting). He dribbled only when necessary (one of which led to a penalty after he took on 2 players effortlessly and laid a pass to his team mate who was brought down. His confidence could be seen when he grabbed the ball to take the penalty only for Kolarov (captain for the night) to pull seniority and take the penalty.

After he scored it was as if everyone including his team mates quickly realised that they had a gem in their hand and until he was substituted he was suddenly receiving passes from his team mates which normally only happens when they believe in what you can do with the ball. It was also a delight to see Kolarov wrap his arm around Kelechi's shoulder as he gesticulated and advised him.

I needed to see this guy perform with the world's best and to say I was impressed is an under statement. If City were not so sure about him before, they may have now realised that this is a star in the making and will guard him with all their might from poachers. It is worth noting that Kelechi was included in the US tour after their training camp in Scotland so this was not a random act by the coach. I'll stake my reputation to say that all things being equal, Kelechi will turn out to be one of the world's best. Good luck!!!

6 Likes

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by abatically(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
robosky02: here what somebody said after watching the MAN CITY match

Being just a friendly I really wasn't all that interested in catching this game but I managed to switch to ESPN with 20 mins left just to see if Kelechi featured. To my surprise the commentators kept talking about him and how great he had been all game. When he scored that low flying calmly taken shot towards the end, the commentator said it was a deserving goal from someone who had done so muuch during the game. And so I knew I had to watch this game from the beginning on ESPN 3.

And what a game he had. I wouldn't bore the forum with my impressions of Kelechi but suffice it to say that he is unlike any current SE player in terms of not forcing issues or over exerting himself when unnecessary. His passes where delivered like the US Postal Service (on time and accurately, no over/under hitting). He dribbled only when necessary (one of which led to a penalty after he took on 2 players effortlessly and laid a pass to his team mate who was brought down. His confidence could be seen when he grabbed the ball to take the penalty only for Kolarov (captain for the night) to pull seniority and take the penalty.

After he scored it was as if everyone including his team mates quickly realised that they had a gem in their hand and until he was substituted he was suddenly receiving passes from his team mates which normally only happens when they believe in what you can do with the ball. It was also a delight to see Kolarov wrap his arm around Kelechi's shoulder as he gesticulated and advised him.

I needed to see this guy perform with the world's best and to say I was impressed is an under statement. If City were not so sure about him before, they may have now realised that this is a star in the making and will guard him with all their might from poachers. It is worth noting that Kelechi was included in the US tour after their training camp in Scotland so this was not a random act by the coach. I'll stake my reputation to say that all things being equal, Kelechi will turn out to be one of the world's best. Good luck!!!

One good game in pre season means nothing. The same way Jesse lindgaard did well in man utd pre season last time. Same way Wilfred zaha was hyped. Wait until he consistently put up good performances.

2 Likes

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by robosky02(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Sportsmail's Adam Crafton interview of iheanacho

Nigerian Kelechi Iheanacho caught the eye in Manchester City's 4-1 friendly win over Sporting Kansas City on Thursday. Here, Sportsmail's Adam Crafton runs the rule over the youngster.

Why are we interested in this young man?
Iheanacho played almost the full game as Manchester City began their tour of the USA with a 4-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City. He scored a late goal with an accomplished finish and produced an eye-catching performance.

So, how old is he and where did City find him?
Iheanacho is just 17-years-old and he is a product of the Right to Dream Academy. It is a registered charity that has been providing underprivileged African footballers with the opportunity for elite training programmes and international education. City have a positive relationship with the set-up and another forward, Godsway Donyoh, signed for City from there in January.
It seems, then, that City have great hopes for the young playmaker?
They certainly do. He joined the squad on the trip to Scotland for games against Dundee and Hearts and was then invited into Manuel Pellegrini's 23-man squad for the tour of the United States. Another Nigerian Chidiebere Nwakali, also went to Scotland.

Iheanacho sounds like quite a player, then?
At the Under 17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates last year, he scored six goals in seven matches, winning the Silver Boot as the second highest goalscorer and the Golden Ball as the best player. After scoring for Manchester City on Thursday, Manuel Pellegrini said: ‘Kelechi is just 17 years old and he’s a very important player for us in the future. He demonstrated today what he can do in the future. It depends on the way he takes this profession, but I think he’s a good talent. He’s a very important player for the future for the club.'
Can we expect to see him in the first-team soon?
Possibly not. City are looking into whether they can secure a work permit for Iheanacho but they may have to loan him out to a club overseas until he is eligible to play in England.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by robosky02(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2014
IHEANACHO ON THE SCORE SHEET AGAIN against A.C.MILAN

Nigerian triallist Kelechi Iheanacho, still not sufficiently signed up to City’s books to warrant a name on the back of his shirt, scored his second goal in as many games to make it 4-0.
There seemed little danger when the ball fell to the teenage striker on the edge of the area but he needed almost no backlift to send in a left-foot shot that Agazzi could only help on its way into the net.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2707802/Manchester-City-5-1-AC-Milan-Stevan-Jovetic-scores-twice-City-thump-Milan
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by arsetalks(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Personally, I do not care about who wears which shirt but the lad has shown he is good enough and he should be given a chance and ahead of Mikel for that matter.

Mikel is good enough for us only in the eyes of most Chelsea fans ( not all) who are simply delusional. Same people who think Mikel is the best ever midfielder we have ever had even when we had the the likes of Okocha.

Kelechi will not play big man football, he has the talent as well.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by clemmonce(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: dude,ur confuse if u think this thread would attract sport lovers cos its all crap
okay you create your own thread nah. why do choose to be a nuisance ?

2 Likes

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by fijiano202(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
clemmonce: okay you create your own thread nah. why do choose to be a nuisance ?
go fucck urself
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by easyelliot(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'm sorry but what exactly have SE achieved since the 90s? If we exclude anc last yr, they haven't done diddly squat!

Let's be honest with ourselves , we as a nation have passed the level of celebrating youth wins, by players that may or may not be young. They may be young at heart but that doesn't count.

This kid is a beast whatever his age, let's not waste time passing him thru under 20 , he has potential to be a superstar and if we are thinking about building for Soviet Union 2018, start building a young dynamic team early...build them over time, don't believe me ask Germany.

Mikel is a grade a scrub. Im happy for his celeb status and representing 9ja at Chelsea respect fully, but keeping Mikel wearing the fabled number ten jersey just because of seniority is ludicrous, when there is mercurial talent like nacho right there waiting in the wings.

Yes, I like the name nacho.

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by robosky02(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
easyelliot: I'm sorry but what exactly have SE achieved since the 90s? If we exclude anc last yr, they haven't done diddly squat!

Let's be honest with ourselves , we as a nation have passed the level of celebrating youth wins, by players that may or may not be young. They may be young at heart but that doesn't count.

This kid is a beast whatever his age, let's not waste time passing him thru under 20 , he has potential to be a superstar and if we are thinking about building for Soviet Union 2018, start building a young dynamic team early...build them over time, don't believe me ask Germany.

Mikel is a grade a scrub. Im happy for his celeb status and representing 9ja at Chelsea respect fully, but keeping Mikel wearing the fabled number ten jersey just because of seniority is ludicrous, when there is mercurial talent like nacho right there waiting in the wings.

Yes, I like the name nacho.

guay you just buried the nail on the head.

if we are thinking about building for Soviet Union 2018, start building a young dynamic team early...build them over time, don't believe me ask Germany.

using NACHO and other Nwakalis, Yahayas etc

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by robosky02(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
arsetalks: Personally, I do not care about who wears which shirt but the lad has shown he is good enough and he should be given a chance and ahead of Mikel for that matter.

Mikel is good enough for us only in the eyes of most Chelsea fans ( not all) who are simply delusional. Same people who think Mikel is the best ever midfielder we have ever had even when we had the the likes of Okocha.

exactly
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by robosky02(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
By Ed Dove ANALYSIS of NACHO
The Super Eagles wonderkid has sealed a move to the Premier League giants, but should Nigerians be excited or concerned about the transfer?

Nigeria have a tradition of producing youth prodigies about whom they can rightly be very proud. While the senior national side have too often flattered to deceive in international tournaments and have only recently shed their AFCON hex, our youth sides often flourish upon the gilded pedestal of junior competition.

At the Atlanta Summer Olympics of 1996, the U-23 side became Africa’s first representatives to seal gold in the competition.
The U-20 side have been African Youth Champions on six occasions and have thrice finished in the final three in the FIFA World Youth Championship.

Even further down the ladder, the U-17 team have been African champions for their age group in 2001 and 2007. Remarkably, they have on four occasions won the U-17 World Cup, the most recent occasion coming in 2013.
These great youth sides have, naturally, thrown up some marvellously exciting talents, some of whom have gone on to great things, and others who have fallen by the wayside. Wilson Oruma and Nwankwo Kanu both made fine careers for themselves having prospered at the U-17 even in 1993, but their compatriot, Peter Anosike never managed to build on his impressive showing in Japan.
For every John Obi Mikel there is a Davind Solomon Abwo, who lost his way somewhere between Hungary and Poland. While the likes of Chinedu Obasi and Taye Taiwo graduated from the youth set-up to enjoy careers at the top of the sport, we are still waiting for Isaac Promise to truly emerge onto the world stage and establish himself in the Super Eagles’ squad.
It will probably never happen.

At this stage, Kelechi Iheanacho looks optimistically like he is heading towards the top band of these fortunes. Surely, the 17-year-old is too talented, too special and too explosive to settle for a career of mediocrity.
Iheanacho: Too special and too explosive to settle for a career of mediocrity

The Nigerian teenager was recently honoured at the GLO/CAF Awards ceremony. His name was recognised alongside the likes of Yaya Toure, Stephen Keshi and Mohamed Aboutreika as he received the prize for the 2013 Most Promising Talent of the Year.
In taking this title, he inserted himself in a list of stars that has endured mixed, but generally impressive, fortunes. Egyptian Mido’s attitude may have affected his career prospects, but few ever doubted the 2002 winner’s raw abilities during stints with Marseille, Tottenham, Roma and Ajax.

Dominic Adiyiah, who took the award in 2009, is a fine forward with explosive talent, and has, after all, played in a World Cup quarter-final. Nonetheless, he is another who hasn’t quite managed to extend his early, unstoppable, trajectory.
Beyond this, the likes of Mikel, Salomon Kalou and Kwadwo Asamoah have all won major titles with major clubs. Mohamed Salah, 2012’s winner, is a Swiss champion, has played in the Champions League and looks set for a move to the Premier League with Chelsea.
This early recognition is setting Iheanacho up for a sterling career. Few would be surprised, he sits easily within this company; he was the outstanding player at the U-17 World Cup last year, guiding Nigeria to the title, their fourth, in the process. He was also the second-highest scorer during the competition.

Nigerians will doubtless be very proud that one of their own has not only won such a prestigious award, but has also attracted the interest of one of Europe’s big clubs, moneybags Manchester City no less.

Iheanacho: The cream of a generation
The Citizens agreed a pre-contract deal with Iheanacho earlier in the month, meaning that he will sign for the club officially on his 18th birthday. While there is much to be celebrated, there is also some cause for concern.
Immediately, I would question whether Manchester City is the best environment for the youngster to realise his talents. Certainly, the club have the facilities to make the most of young players, but the academy has made a negligible impact on the first team since the likes of Micah Richards, Nedum Onuoha and Stephen Ireland broke into the side in 2004-05.
Since then, young players such as Dedryck Boyata, John Guidetti and Alex Nimely have all been recruited as highly-rated prodigies only to leave little impact. Now all in their early twenties, only the much-maligned Boyata has made more than one league appearance.
The most concerning case, however, has to be the Spanish playmaker Denis Suarez. Having beaten-off hefty competition to secure his signature from Celta Vigo in 2011, City never played the youngster and then seemed to lose faith or interest in their acquisition. After two frustrating years he was sold in the summer, picked up by Barcelona which perhaps, would have been the best destination for him in the first place.

This decision seemed to indicate that at City, particularly with the swathes of cash floating around and the proclivity for instant success, there is little true commitment to the academy program and the benefits that can be found from promoting youth.
The Citizens may well have to watch on in anguish as Suarez goes on to become Xavi’s heir in Catalonia. Their fans ought to hope that Iheanacho is not similarly disposed of in a year or two’s time.
My second concern is influenced by the well-documented changing identity and status of John Obi Mikel.
Everyone knows the chronicled past that has seen the central midfielder go from languid playmaker to stodgy defensive midfielder to on-field general and majestic inspiration. I suspect that Mikel, with his litany of honours, his EPL titles, his Champions League winner’s medal and his AFCON crown, will not regret joining Chelsea in his early twenties.

Perhaps, however, he would have been better served following the template of someone like Kwadwo Asamoah or Mohamed Salah, building a European reputation at a club such as Udinese or Basel before then arriving at a major side for that final polish and refinement.
Maybe Iheanacho will have the irresistible talent to make the most of his move to City. Perhaps the club will realise the uniqueness of his talents and not attempt to impose too much upon him as Jose Mourinho did to Mikel at Chelsea.
His switch has certainly generated headlines, and should be a point of pride for Nigerians. However, the real satisfaction would come, surely, from him creating headlines five years from now as one of the continent’s finest exports.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4110/nigerians-abroad/2014/01/24/4560022/should-nigerians-celebrate-iheanachos-man-city-switch?ICID=AR_RS_3

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: Not just the No.10,make him captain too...mumu OP

Beautiful response.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Babyboy1986(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
yes ooo sharp sharp ooo
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: u are dumb to even open this thread,just because this guy scored once in his pre-season debut and had a wonderful outing at the 17 worldcup u think hes good enough for super Eagles...Pls if u honestly believe hes good enuf then wait for a year or 2,maybe after he gets enough play time at man city...if u want i can name over 50 players that were awesome at their u17 but never made it in the Senior team..Even as mikel is aweful atm he shouldnt be bench for a kid that has no experience...Gunners4life

Nice response again- keep it up
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
robosky02:

thank you, he needs to grow up.

Now u get the point
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by ayusco85(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yes, yes, yes, yes.

*in obryan the wrestlers voice*

He shld take over from mikelis obilis grin
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by JACKOFALTRADE: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
His name dey follow am. . .
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by bastien: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
No Nigeria player deserve am,dem for just carry am give Enyeama

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by englishmart(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
The last time I checked, the decision didn't lie in our hands.
Mikel remains the best midfielder we have till someone better comes up.

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Opiosko: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thank God for the lad. I can still remember some folks here were cursing his old man nd d whole Igbo race cos the man insisted the lad join Man city instead of Porto, claiming it was all for money. His father clearly has faith in the lads ability. Haters God don shame una oo!

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by mike404(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: Not just the No.10,make him captain too...DO I REASON AT ALL
FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by disloman(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: not suprise though,ur dad is a disappointment to his family but luckily for u,u inherit that same gene of disappointment...u want insult am willing to give u as much as u derserve ...if truely ur parent taught u family values u wouldnt have mentioned my parents in ur first comment but there u go...u are like a smoke that cant be hidden,u must always reveal urself as a disappointment just to be noticed
In as much u don't consider mumu to b an insulting word.U don't av to b pained when used on u n ur family.Kid!U need to grow up n stop these childish stuff.U can insult 4 writing this but I'm said my mind.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by igbo2011(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kelechi is an amazing prospect but let's see how he does during the full season. He will be great in about 3 years. The 2018 World Cup should be great. I wish we had David Alaba and Ross Barkley as well. Ahmed Musa and Kelechi will do very well together.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by busky101(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: u are dumb to even open this thread,just because this guy scored once in his pre-season debut and had a wonderful outing at the 17 worldcup u think hes good enough for super Eagles...Pls if u honestly believe hes good enuf then wait for a year or 2,maybe after he gets enough play time at man city...if u want i can name over 50 players that were awesome at their u17 but never made it in the Senior team..Even as mikel is aweful atm he shouldnt be bench for a kid that has no experience...Gunners4life
fool, he has scored twice already, when was the last time mikel scored for club and country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Knocks For Osimhen After Finidi Outburst / Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro / Super Eagles Players Celebrate Their Victory Against Liberia In Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.