Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? (22679 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Hijackers: Chelsea Creating A Bad Reputation: From Mikel to Pedro / Mikel Does Not Deserve Nigeria No. 10 Jersey - Etim Esin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by sebyluv(m): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Sincer speaking, we all know dat Iheanacho is older than 17, he shud be playing with his real mates now. I feel he shud have replaced Mikelis Obilis. dat slow animal before the World Cup. His exclusion from the list while the likes of Ross Barkley Wr taken to the World Cup is one of the slights of an Impeccable Coaching time of Stephen Keshi. I hope he has learnt his lesson now and wud do d ryt tin going forward especially by starting him in out next qualifying match.

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by ABAKA72(m): 12:58am On Jul 29, 2014
fijiano202: u are an epitome of disgrace not just to ur family but to ur whole ancestral lineage
get trained before you post commets numb skull, I guess you lent your lesson today. Don't ever think that it is only untrained orchins like you that has the monopoly of insults. like I said earlier lean how to conduct yourself with proper dicorum the next time because people like me will be there to keep you in line.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by ichidodo: 12:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Kelechi is the best footballer of his generation,he is a cultured midfielder blessed with good height deceptively strong and has a good turn of pace,He passes better than mikel,has greater sense of positioning and has a keen eye for goal,Ladies and Gentlemen we are looking at Nigeria's own answer to Patrick Viera,Yahaya Toure,Paul Pogba,Zlatan Ibrahimovic etc.His only flaw is tackling....When senior players of a top EPL club take notice of a 17 year old kid,then that boy has arrived... He is the chosen one,Keshi should have taken a risk with him at the World Cup just like Sven Goran Ericson risked teenage Theo Walcot at Germany 2006,i'd say throw him into the cauldron,give him that Jersey and role IMMEDIATELY....But he needs to sack his agent and hire Mino Raiola or Pedro Mendes to get very far in his Proffesional career.

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by akpanikpe(m): 1:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Bunchersstab: If mumu is not an insult, wat is mumu
Ok, u are mumu,ur dad & mum mumu,ur sistas & brodas mumu,ur uncle,aunts,gran parants all mumu, ur imam mumu.
Like i said earlier if u can beat up ur dad & naked him in public who am i ?
Keep insulting maybe u inherited it cos i wont say u are learning how to talk.
Na wa ooo
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Bunchersstab(m): 1:29am On Jul 29, 2014
akpanikpe:
Na wa ooo
He said mumu is not an insult & keeps calling odas mumu i think he shud av mumu's impact.

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 29, 2014
I dont know what is wrong with Nigerians...Mikel is a defensive Midfielder but you guys want to force him to become an offensive midfielder and when he fails at it,you start to call him names...why not just let him play the role he plays well for club..CDM...you take a lawyer and ask him to become a NASA scientist after he had been a lawyer most of his life and when he fails he start t blame him....how many people here can conviniently claim without being biased to themselves that they can change occupational field over night and be perfect in the new field..what makes Mikel different...HE IS A CDM STOP TRYING TO FORCE HIM TO BECOME A CAM then maybe you will get to enjoy his footballing abilities..he plays best when he sits in front of both CBs..having a team with Mikel as cdm with kelechi as cam will be massive for Nigeria..go 4231

enyeama

not efe ambrse----emeruo--oboabona--

mikel----onazi

musa----nacho------moses(if ge gets his game together)

emenike

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by tmx21(m): 4:18am On Jul 29, 2014
milehigh06: I dont know what is wrong with Nigerians...Mikel is a defensive Midfielder but you guys want to force him to become an offensive midfielder and when he fails at it,you start to call him names...why not just let him play the role he plays well for club..CDM...you take a lawyer and ask him to become a NASA scientist after he had been a lawyer most of his life and when he fails he start t blame him....how many people here can conviniently claim without being biased to themselves that they can change occupational field over night and be perfect in the new field..what makes Mikel different...HE IS A CDM STOP TRYING TO FORCE HIM TO BECOME A CAM then maybe you will get to enjoy his footballing abilities..he plays best when he sits in front of both CBs..having a team with Mikel as cdm with kelechi as cam will be massive for Nigeria..go 4231

enyeama

mikel----onazi

emenike
seriously, that is one unintelligent thinking of Nigerians. @op when mikel played the said world cup then, he was by far the best player in the tournamen, only a big thanks to fifa for directing the mvp to messi; plus for the next cosecutive 3 following years he has been a great player.
For a CDM wining player of the month at the almighty EPL isn't a joke.
Let him stick to his position and expect less from him.
P.s: Mikel was part of the duo that won the nations cup for us and i could vividly remember that he still has the most complete and accurate passes during confed. Cup.
Its only in Nigeria you would see blames for players. I wonder how many thread we would have created if England or Spain was our country.

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by bharkarh(m): 4:55am On Jul 29, 2014
fijiano202: dude,ur confuse if u think this thread would attract sport lovers cos its all crap
why the hate?
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Goandie: 4:59am On Jul 29, 2014
milehigh06: I dont know what is wrong with Nigerians...Mikel is a defensive Midfielder but you guys want to force him to become an offensive midfielder and when he fails at it,you start to call him names...why not just let him play the role he plays well for club..CDM...you take a lawyer and ask him to become a NASA scientist after he had been a lawyer most of his life and when he fails he start t blame him....how many people here can conviniently claim without being biased to themselves that they can change occupational field over night and be perfect in the new field..what makes Mikel different...HE IS A CDM STOP TRYING TO FORCE HIM TO BECOME A CAM then maybe you will get to enjoy his footballing abilities..he plays best when he sits in front of both CBs..having a team with Mikel as cdm with kelechi as cam will be massive for Nigeria..go 4231

enyeama

mikel----onazi

emenike
Pple dat don't know bout football always diss mikel but d truth is dis guy is d most successful nigeria footballer and he as played with d best.
Pple av forgotten bout Nation cup and con federation cup but are quick 2 judge him @ d world cup stage, even enyeama dat dey all shout bout was d main culprit of our defeat 2 france but dey are all blind 2 see dis.
Were was xavi, iniesta nd costa wen spain was bein trashed by and inxperience holland hmm.
Were was pirlo and super mario wen costa rica beat dem or england with all d stevie G, sterling and sturridge.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by bharkarh(m): 5:03am On Jul 29, 2014
tonytony208:

are you mikel's family member? Or do you share in his WC match bonuses? because i don't see any sense in calling the op mumu
don't yu know fiji is as frustrated as a dick dat refuses to stand firm for sex? "By the colour of his house, yu shall know him" #noinsult!
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 29, 2014
fijiano202 y u commot dat ur pishure nao?people wicked sha.dem abuse u,u com comot d pishure!chai..dairis God o..n pls y chelsea fans com plenty for ds nairAland dey support mikel..Ihenacho gud pass mikel as it stands nao 100 times...Don't give the guy the no.10 jersey for now but make dem just collect that jersey frm Mikelis obi for keep n gv im 20.

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by YoungIncredible: 6:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Mods!!!!!. Please serve this derailers a 20years ban each

1 Like

Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by fijiano202(m): 6:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Adewunmi84: fijiano202 y u commot dat ur pishure nao?people wicked sha.dem abuse u,u com comot d pishure!chai..dairis God o..n pls y chelsea fans com plenty for ds nairAland dey support mikel..Ihenacho gud pass mikel as it stands nao 100 times...Don't give the guy the no.10 jersey for now but make dem just collect that jersey frm Mikelis obi for keep n gv im 20.
hahaha,am a Gunner and also my political career is in motion,so i have to manage my image...my esteem is way 2much than to think of what people say
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by fijiano202(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2014
ABAKA72: get trained before you post commets numb skull, I guess you lent your lesson today. Don't ever think that it is only untrained orchins like you that has the monopoly of insults. like I said earlier lean how to conduct yourself with proper dicorum the next time because people like me will be there to keep you in line.
am yet to read sometime meaningful from you,people like u are every where,u dont have anything to add,just a follower,do u realise u never contributed anything to the thread,u are just am emptyness...
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by fijiano202(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2014
@yinkuscious thanks but i have his info already,i just wanted people to understand how someone with so much talent never made the Super Eagles
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by fijiano202(m): 6:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Odika1: sharrrrrrrappp there!!!!! I've been reading ur comments and observed that u like insulting ppl,it seems ur mum did not breastfeed u when u were an infant instead u were feed with goat milk and that's why u have been behaving like a goat.Idiot
i got the goat milk from ur mum
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Smooyis(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2014
fijiano202: u are dumb to even open this thread,just because this guy scored once in his pre-season debut and had a wonderful outing at the 17 worldcup u think hes good enough for super Eagles...Pls if u honestly believe hes good enuf then wait for a year or 2,maybe after he gets enough play time at man city...if u want i can name over 50 players that were awesome at their u17 but never made it in the Senior team..Even as mikel is aweful atm he shouldnt be bench for a kid that has no experience...Gunners4life
Stop being pessimistic. The guy is just good, and can fit into that position perfectly.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Ikenna94: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2014
makkitush: Mikel is useless.i mean completely useless.he is popular now cos he plays for one of the best club in da world(chelseafc).don't worry,wen chelsea sells him which is inevitable,u will see how he will just decline.
we all know that iheanacho has shown more promise than all the previous flops one person listed here except perhaps macheda. But any real epl fan will know dat it's not easy for strikers to reach great heights compare to attacking midfielders. Joel obi can hold the NO 10 but iheanacho is better than all those idiots that keshi took to the WC
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by fijiano202(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Smooyis: Stop being pessimistic. The guy is just good, and can fit into that position perfectly.
oga i never said the guy wasnt average but its way too early for that kinda of responsibilities ..do u want him to end up like ogbeche and also pre-seasons dont prove ur worth,it only showcase u..Zelalem of Arsenal is miles ahead of iheanacho but why do u think he hardly plays in the EPL..jovetic scoring 2 is number 4 on their Striker pecking order,Navas is not a first 11 starter for city...lets be honest with ourselves.a few years from now some of u may have forgotten him,who knew Omerou was at chelsea until the loan?
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Ikenna94: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2014
Goandie:
Pple dat don't know bout football always diss mikel but d truth is dis guy is d most successful nigeria footballer and he as played with d best.
Pple av forgotten bout Nation cup and con federation cup but are quick 2 judge him @ d world cup stage, even enyeama dat dey all shout bout was d main culprit of our defeat 2 france but dey are all blind 2 see dis.
Were was xavi, iniesta nd costa wen spain was bein trashed by and inxperience holland hmm.
Were was pirlo and super mario wen costa rica beat dem or england with all d stevie G, sterling and sturridge.
baseless opinion. Why is the Dutch team inexperienced? Almost alll there players have over 3 seasons league experience in their belt. Costa rica's secret eas in their team play not individual play so pls argue with real facts.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Ikenna94: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2014
ichidodo: Kelechi is the best footballer of his generation,he is a cultured midfielder blessed with good height deceptively strong and has a good turn of pace,He passes better than mikel,has greater sense of positioning and has a keen eye for goal,Ladies and Gentlemen we are looking at Nigeria's own answer to Patrick Viera,Yahaya Toure,Paul Pogba,Zlatan Ibrahimovic etc.His only flaw is tackling....When senior players of a top EPL club take notice of a 17 year old kid,then that boy has arrived... He is the chosen one,Keshi should have taken a risk with him at the World Cup just like Sven Goran Ericson risked teenage Theo Walcot at Germany 2006,i'd say throw him into the cauldron,give him that Jersey and role IMMEDIATELY....But he needs to sack his agent and hire Mino Raiola or Pedro Mendes to get very far in his Proffesional career.
after u will call wizkid ungrateful for leavin EME abi?
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Wilsonblaise(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2014
well iheanacho is nt ready 4 such a responsiblity in my opinion. Though he should b given more exposure to senior team football just like Germany did with players like julian draxler @ the world cup. Hopefully by 2018 he should b ready
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by BirabilPaul(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Smooyis(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2014
tmx21: seriously, that is one unintelligent thinking of Nigerians. @op when mikel played the said world cup then, he was by far the best player in the tournamen, only a big thanks to fifa for directing the mvp to messi; plus for the next cosecutive 3 following years he has been a great player.
For a CDM wining player of the month at the almighty EPL isn't a joke.
Let him stick to his position and expect less from him.
P.s: Mikel was part of the duo that won the nations cup for us and i could vividly remember that he still has the most complete and accurate passes during confed. Cup.
Its only in Nigeria you would see blames for players. I wonder how many thread we would have created if England or Spain was our country.
Who told u that those countries don't discuss why they failed at major tournaments. I don't know why we always think low of our country by believing we are the only ones that do what is wrong. Go to Brazil websites and read how they angrily criticized their team's shameful exit from the world cup.
Nigeria is a great country and are great lovers of futbal. So our criticisms, anger and frustrations at our inglorious exit at the world cup is expected.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by yoged(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2014
I believe if he had participated at the CAN game, he would have gone to the world cup. The guy is so good. In oyo accent. Mikeli! Mikeli! Mikeli. Ti n ba le ri numba 10 leyin aso re. Ahhhhhh, aanu re n se mi.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by ogawisdom(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Let him play in the afcon 2015 let's see hw he ll perform first cool
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by ABAKA72(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2014
fijiano202: am yet to read sometime meaningful from you,people like u are every where,u dont have anything to add,just a follower,do u realise u never contributed anything to the thread,u are just am emptyness...
so you have removed your profile picture? Lol!!! bloody coward, you never start. non-entities like you don't usually know when they overstep their bound and make fools of themselves.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Sike(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2014
He's still a learner please!
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by bregeard(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2014
fijiano202: Firstly u are an assshole for involving my parents...and also if as a nigerian u count mumu as an insult then u are a bigger foool
..just one word for fijiano.."Immature"
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Smooyis(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2014
fijiano202: oga i never said the guy wasnt average but its way too early for that kinda of responsibilities ..do u want him to end up like ogbeche and also pre-seasons dont prove ur worth,it only showcase u..Zelalem of Arsenal is miles ahead of iheanacho but why do u think he hardly plays in the EPL..jovetic scoring 2 is number 4 on their Striker pecking order,Navas is not a first 11 starter for city...lets be honest with ourselves.a few years from now some of u may have forgotten him,who knew Omerou was at chelsea until the loan?
My broda what we are saying is that we need this guy as soon as possible in the super eagles. We have faced enough mental and emotional tortures in the hands of some of our senior and so called experienced players. Iheanacho did not only scored in his debut, he was also voted the Most Valuable Payer of the match. I mean man of the match. This is not a small feat at all. His carriage, dribbling skills, accurate passes were phenomenal. He also scored in the second match to show hat his goal in the first game was not a fluke.
So what are we waiting for. He should gradually be introduced as substitute to our attacking midfielder in subsequent superb eagles matches.
All we can only do is pray for this young guy to have a great career ahead.
Re: Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2014
In as much as i don't want Mikel near the starting line-up any more, i think iheanacho is still unproven at top levels. Most Nigeria u17 or u20 players shines early after sometimes they begin fade.

It too early to call for replacement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Single Bet Of The Day / Ngozi Ebere Signs For Paris Saint-Germain (Photo) / Francis Aiyegbeni Dies (Former Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.