Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire (1632 Views)

APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others / APC Raps FG Over Abandonment Of Enugu Coal Deposit / Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
As I was driving through NTA road at independent layout, I saw a coal city shuttle in flame. The cause if the fire is yet to be ascertained, while it is believed that there will be casualties as the shuttle was packed to the brim with passengers prior to the incidence.

Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by bigtt76(f): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Na wao Naija! If only mobile phones were fire fighting equipment undecided Nobody seem to give a dammn any more.
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by destino24(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
that sure looks like nta road, hope no one was hurt
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by eaglechild: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Instead of people to help they are busy taking pictures.

Hope no one was hurt.
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
bigtt76: Na wao Naija! If only mobile phones were fire fighting equipment undecided Nobody seem to give a dammn any more.
It's a very big risk to attempt extinguishing fire with just buckets and water from heavy duty vehicles since the car can easily burst, and you know what happens? Bomb effect.
However people tried calling fire service.
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
destino24: that sure looks like nta road, hope no one was hurt
Not sure yet.
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by eaglechild: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
chimoz:
It's a very big risk to attempt extinguishing fire with just buckets and water from heavy duty vehicles since the car can easily burst, and you know what happens? Bomb effect.
However people tried calling fire service.

OK, but that is a Mercedes bus, it uses diesel and is less likely to explode, though the flames are difficult to extinguish.
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Rossikki: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Are you sure this wasn't a bomb blast?
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Emessy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Op why are you pasting your picture now Is that a new way of asking Nairalanders to rate you

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by gratiaeo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Its well.
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by uzeba(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bad news too much this days!! I cover me and my family into the blood of Jesus Christ!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by sultaan(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
That one no be Innoson Chinese bus?
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
sultaan: That one no be Innoson Chinese bus?
It's not innoson, it's the first batch of the shuttle that was gotten from Anammco. It's a Mercedes bus.
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Emessy: Op why are you pasting your picture now Is that a new way of asking Nairalanders to rate you
That can't be my pix, I tried taking picture and the guy blocked it unknowingly.
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
eaglechild:

OK, but that is a Mercedes bus, it uses diesel and is less likely to explode, though the flames are difficult to extinguish.
It's true sha but people are becoming extra careful this days.
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Chamack: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
sultaan: That one no be Innoson Chinese bus?
Even if its Innoson bus or Mercedes bus, if you fail to maintain it, it will still get burnt or knock engine.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by DonaldGenes(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
O not again

Tired of bad news filtering in
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by DonaldGenes(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
bigtt76: Na wao Naija! If only mobile phones were fire fighting equipment undecided Nobody seem to give a dammn any more.

Hahahahaha babe, You just photocopy my mind

But it is now the in-thing nah
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by DonaldGenes(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Emessy: Op why are you pasting your picture now Is that a new way of asking Nairalanders to rate you

Free the Nigga
Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 25, 2014
More pics

Re: Breaking News!!!enugu Coal City Shuttle Catches Fire by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 25, 2014
More

(1) (Reply)

A Taste Of Lopsided Appointments Under Buhari's Regime (1984) / A Serving Senator & Re-elected Under The Platform Of The APC Died Today / List Of Heads Of Mission (ambassadors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.