Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,835 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

\**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ (2047 Views)

Match Of Wits II : Obainojazz Vs Warriblood / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * / /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

\**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by airmark(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood

Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm (Nigerian time) on friday 25th July, 2014.

- Battle verses should be forwarded to airmarking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no-show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Best of luck!!!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by teddybiyasi(f): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
in
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
teddybiyasi: in

yo whats up...i was supposed to battle you femcee....are you in? if you are please indicate so aIRMARK OR ANYOTHER ADMIN CAN SET US UP>
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
airmark: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood

Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm (Nigerian time) on friday 25th July, 2014.

- Battle verses should be forwarded to airmarking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no-show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Best of luck!!!
please how do i forward my verse to airmarking@gmail

need help my first time though..,
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Just Arrived With An Ambulance Incase...........
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Elvisonjack2(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2014
teddybiyasi: in
......EASY BABE
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by teddybiyasi(f): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
smh
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Me so sorry....

Been busy since yesteday.....

Here it is AIRMARK..
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2014
I got dem all askin

Is teddybiyasi dead//
i guess not yet//
she cant leave dis earth//
not until she pay her debt//shes been holdin 'DiDo'...teddy been living on LIFE 4 RENT//

dis bit.ch thought here is england//where women are allowed to beat man//
try it in dis town//
you be forced to eat sand//
tied n flog b4 been banned//

truth be told i got no problem wit teddybiyasi but my DICK DO//
wonderin why i got erecition wen she stare at me..cus dat is what her eye SEEK TOO//
SHE knows i aint like coogar who always MILK SOON//
SO SHE tryna get me down there to give her sum LiCK TONE//

teddy begged several times to give me a Bloww Job//
i told her she is behaving childishly she should GROW UP//suddenly she pul my jeans down sucking it like lolipop//
me just smiling...i nor TALK//
na see what ''CUM put HER'' ...like milk sprayed over da screen of my laptop// she complainin why i didnt put it on her BUTTOCKS//
i told her dis aint RED-WAP she should SHUT UP//

lyricaly my flows is hotter dan her Pucsy//
got moni to buy her whole generation..like carlos slim//
she aint Fat..are assx jx big//diferent fracture in her body..so i call her madam Shape Biscuits//

like phyno am from da family of The O Set//
but dis who.re in here.. got no blood group..due to diferent sperm//
she aint black neither fair//scientist still tryna figure out her colour.guess when//

every man desires a decent girl//
who luv him and treat him well//not just a lover but a Friend//
dats why dey always ask to ''MARRY-JUANA'' ur sister//

cus lookin at you..your da true definition of what oyibo calls india herm// MaRIJUANA

funication is da greatest sin in the bible//
cant believe she even fantasize bout phuckin phynO//
teddy thought it was so simple//but my guy told her to ''get out'' in GHOST MODE//

so here is my closer//
my lines already hit you gbosa//
so call ur pupa//
wen be soldier//
him Go still support me..do u Roger//
messi knows am a baller//
in rap am so doper//
talkin bout sex am bader//
cus i do it better//
dan coogar//
includin ur father//
cus am clever//
why you craver//me sit wit justin bieber//
after we ave runtown//
just to discuss ur mata//
he told me to take u downtown// for sum dresser//
before i eat you wit my hammer//so here is da flower//
to take us to da hour//
of phuckin...me got da power//mehn wen i see Toto got me screaming Jehovah//
i nor want again its over

2 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by teddybiyasi(f): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2014
smh Teddy's in

Winning this brawl? He's not sure of it/
draw? Use okro, dummy!/ ur no sport for me/ watch me use spikes n blades and torture him/ till I have blood on my hands like an abortionist!!

. . . . .battling u is a considered favour/ even Airmark knows ur sorting for failure/
due to the way u 'joke with the thread', like an unserious tailor!

. . . .he keeps begging for attention cos he's lonely and hurt/ busy making noise yet the phoney's unheard/
the only time his verse gets an 'o my God!' is only at church!

. . . .Warriblood is a liar and a weakling/ why would I need hired thugs to beat him/ I can easily take him out 'of the board' like he was ''fired at a meeting"!!

. . . .I can chew a grenade and have the heathen blast/ I'll useless their motto when I make this ugly gay.....to pick the last/ he wouldn't come close to draw a crit even if he teaches act!!....

this won't be called a 'face off', as I make him put on a shameful mask/ but the fool need some makeups, cos his image is bad!

. . . .Was paid to disgrace you n this me carrying out the task/ I'm the mare awaiting your slumber/ lyrically strong in matter/ you're a fool with no skills in this game path cus the way you flow shows you gat no pattern

. . . . .Warriblood is a disgrace/ I wish I cud spit in his face/ a bad 'image' to hip hop. . .he doesn't fit in the 'frame'!

. . . .If I pull down the heat/ I bet the dwag wouldn't withstand my fist/ cos like a "waste product" warriblood is full of "sh1t"!!

I should be brawling the might n just so that my ranting will get bigger/ cus on 'acappella' I could 'beat this nigga'/ but if the fool come in to claim he gat is own 'point of view' i'll ensure he leaves with no finger

5 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by kr0ne(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2014
Weak battle, yet one-sided. Warriblood must be joking with that verse. Smh.

MVGT - - - - - Teddybiyasi
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2014
warriblood should be banned! angry

it's an avalanche!

TEDDY carrys all criteria!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by fuckyouhard: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2014
should this be called a battle or a r.ape?

mvgt . . . . .teddymiyaki!!!!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: should this be called a battle or a r.ape?
actually its a SEXTAPE cheesy
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by peterrParker(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2014
is warriblood a vet? What was he typing?

Biyasi authomatically wins
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol grin grin grin grin
Warriblood u dey craze grin grin grin
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by coogar: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
as predicted, teddymiyaki roasted warriblood's testiclês and ate them.

miyaki took it all....opener, closer, punches rhymes, metas, etc

MVGT - teddyishappy!

2 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by gottoboy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
He Got r.aped by a Lady? Jezoz. . . Ah only heard of that news Last Year July, Nasarawa Eggon to be precise
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by JigsawKillah(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
So what happens since warrilblood lost?
Teddibiyasi no gree oo
all those rakings na for wash!

Mvgt: Teddibiyasi

SAW
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Kslib(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Teddy won hands-down ..

Death by roasting! grin
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
teddy won hands down.but that draw-okro pun stuff as already been used by me though...draw attention is when ur eating okra.....--
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Teddy's verse had so many generic lines.... But who would wanna craft afresh for someone like wariblood? Flash go whoop this dude no be mouth!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by kr0ne(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Teddy's verse had so many generic lines.... But who would wanna craft afresh for someone like wariblood? Flash go whoop this dude no be mouth!
I can bet you he can't. Warriblood is just too obsessed with Teddy, it shows in his lines. Aside that, he can pen good lyrics on a good day
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Teddy's verse had so many generic lines.... But who would wanna craft afresh for someone like wariblood? Flash go whoop this dude no be mouth!

aint we brawling again? airmark please set us up...... elymax and i
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne:
I can bet you he can't. Warriblood is just too obsessed with Teddy, it shows in his lines. Aside that, he can pen good lyrics on a good day
obsessed? Online?

Weytin dey worry all this netcees See miku2 too.... Smh

na too much cyber$ex dey worryblood! Too much redwap! Smh
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by GIYAZZ(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hahahahahaha!!! Warriblood dey craze o! grin

MVGT: Teddybiyasi

Meanwhile. . . Teddybiyasi, accept my call out, make I know whether make I travel on monday na, if you don't accept you tell me, I give you this 4 hours to say something or it's over! You never won me and we never battled! Or you better battle me and whoop me now ooh! Holla back!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by peterrParker(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
obsessed? Online?

Weytin dey worry all this netcees See miku2 too.... Smh

na too much cyber$ex dey worryblood! Too much redwap! Smh
You're gay!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2014
peterrParker: You're gay!
get off ma d1ck!!!!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by peterrParker(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
get off ma d1ck!!!!
see this p_ssy kid grin . what dick-?
Re: \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ by Guykhena(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Warriblood verse screams "Pervert" all over it undecided
Nothing this guy dey always take serious.smh
MVGT-Teddybiyasi

1 Like

(1) (2)

Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment / **++**The Show Off: Laykorn Vs Raplinx999**++** / \**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.