Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

/**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ (2954 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

/**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Guykhena(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1661316_dame1_jpege70e7e37d15c5e3813d703c90bf6b46d

VOTING CRITERIA

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Simile/Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flows - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm,29th August 2014

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

Only Vets And Regular Posters Of This Section Are Allowed To Vote

Goodluck!!!

Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
!

Personal:
Name: Khimbely Teddy On***** smiley
Brother: George .....God's.... R..... wink

Teddy's a really fair girl,(albino-like), very slim (skinny stature) and she uses glasses (faulty eyes)...

#she tried to hide it# grin I'm KGB! kiss I won't upload her picture...sorry! I respect privacy!

YeaYeaNot
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
TEDDY's Fame!! NOT!!!!!

Yea's set n 'she is ready.'/ adrenaline pumping... fúck 'being steady.'/ 'm 'bout to break this toy, remove the wool 'in this teddy.'/ flatten her ego like a 'painful wedgie,'/ 
...bïtch best get 'the best medic.'

Ted reeks like a used n 'discarded côndõ.m.'/ runs her mouth like 'a part time mobster.'/ embarrassing she is like a 'retracted scrõ.tum'./ like when she's caught giving her dog an 'imagined blöw-jöb.'/
...an abandoned project!'

Your skinny stature is alarming...I sure 'say na AIDS'./albino looking twât with faulty eyes...likes to hang on 'Coog's shoelace'/ her loose cûnt needs no traffic police...no need to 'shout give way!'/
...even does 'behind based!'

Four blows, one die! Impossible? 'ask the red devils.'/ like a rat and it's prey, let her 'bask in her folly.'/ jabs on her...can 'daze flying eagles.'/ u're lost, I've been found so 'chuck the raw evils.'/...no hard feelings, bïtch! dude just prefer 'to chop this real food!'//
...in ur after life, 'try to get even'...

TB's 'dead beat!'/ unwanted rhythm...just like 'death's teeth!'/ she's old news but Yea's 'damn sêxy!'/ my mounds give a 'standing ovation..Teds? They 'downsizing.!//
...her elastic front needs balancing...

I'm noticed 'everywhere I go.'/ felt presence I have...'even u sef know!'/ but T's an 'empty hen' that likes to squawk 'in her own burrow.'/ my grammar 'glo with pride.' hers? Dumb... its 'easy to figure.'/ 
....When her folly grows, her stupidity follows like Glo to glo/...fûcking 'no show!'

Feather weight niqqa!
...pity? for this bratty twit?/ abeg too wearisome to pity the level of 'Ted's stupidity.'/ we should have the 'right immunity,'/ cos her 'ex-sense' is an insult in 'this vicinity.'/ if folly is a birthmark, it'd 'her identity.'//
...forget me giving any levity...

Open season?..bitch I'm Boog, too 'precious to my lövers,'/ you'd wish u me when I throw ur 'Dentures in the gutter.'/ it'd be like film trick...bomb 'Explodes on your manners.'/ boom! And 'teddyb has it' will be left with nothing to 'ear' shît!//
... believe it...

Saying Teddy gives upper-cuts is she 'owning a barber shop,'/ or she 'works in a sweat shop.'/ I'on snip! I'm posh...my 'toppings are top notch!'/ T's the one that'll 'mop her own fûck up!'//
....fact! straight up!!

This Yobbo's clueless/... like a 'brainless nitwit.'/ one word's all I need...eaten, 'piece of biscuit.'/ ion need an army cos 'imma win this.'/ YeYe's gon' whoop Ted in 'her own precinct!'//
...dumbo lacks instinct...

Ted's 'a pillow humper.'/ bîtch be like 'ion need a man..wack 'woolly lover.'/ she's a groupie...'mere carpet muncher.'/ so good she is..deserves a 'mid-finger puppet./
....or a thick rubber nugget...

I'll...
...'Pull down you vest,'/ 'show them your chest,'/ cut off your tîts before I 'put you to rest.'/ good your coffin was 'bought by yourself.'/ no stress for me...as I bury you 'in your own sweat!//
....its nearing the end of your quest...

Hey Teddy'sAnAshi!!
U wanna hunt a prey? Perch on my skin...u'll get really hurt!/ sentenced to death,/ straight off to hell...u'll be 'Serving the fiery master,'/ by 'Straffing his heavy monster!'/
while I'm here 'Surfing for the next loser,"/Teddybiyasi'll be oiling 'plenty-big-a55es!"

YeaYeaNot

16 Likes

Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by teddybiyasi(f): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
yeyenatu former dp she Snapped only her leg with a red footwear have been trying to upload it since but my server was acting funny, if you can upload thanks

yo ffuck anybody i might alarm

Kk let roll

Ok.......It's time we kick the flow/ the shewolf ready to steal this show/ am hot, u can't compare the heat with stove/ it's not ,"funny" if I say I'll eat the ho/ cos I've brought "yeye a casket" ...... am right here to "kill the joke!!!"

make the killing slow,
.........as I attack with sandpaper to give a rough touch/ she's a dead prey claiming touch munch...but easily killed with soft cut/...when my sword severs...it quickly gives em V-cutting to her skull if she claim she's topnotch!

........go back to ur romance section, this thread ain't for u/ this vet is ur doom/ and I can beat the best in ur crew/ but as na only u waka come, I'll leave u so 'bloody' the only colour u'll see the same as the 'red' in ur shoes!

.........killing her pen-shun, now giving her soul salary/ such a little fool trying to go against a whole gallant me?/ when she couldn't "spit drug images" if she sallow a d0pe gallery!!"

........I sow seed in her mouth and rip her lungs/ my pistols ready to bleep ya guts/ and since ur forming the celebrity in this section..... am willing to give some shots!!

........Yeye is an as.shole still WE DON'T NEED HER SH1T/ I'm demn calm with aggressive flow so PLS DON'T GET ME PISSED/ but this lass already trespassed, now I'll 'twist her limbs' and send her to a PHYSIOTHERAPIST!

.......this biitch blaze with nothing/ while am aim with more hits/ the foolish clown only gat jokes. . .her names means mockery/
but the shewolf cracks bones. . a punch deliver more 'breaks' than 'lazy employees!!'

.......I storm in with gats/ my goons coming for jabs/ but wait! why fronting this lass/
her 'fists full' but too dumb to hit back/
coz there's so many c*cks in her hands!!

.......the cut off point is death, and yeyenatu won't pass the average mark/ the 'W' condition ain't good plss tell that toddler the climate's bad/ the 'L' is hers but if she thinks of grabbing a 'D' that will b the male voters private part!!

.......I follow this rap thread coz am a real disciple/ u do the same just to have dicks inside u/ bi*tch! I 'flow' for rank, but ur getting "more wet pants by men around" than ur "mentrual cycle!!"..

.......I'll kill and exhume the savage/ Yeye should be in the garage . . . she steady ranting and spitting garbage/ and always getting 'mis understood' like she reps the 'midget pageant'!

.......I hit ya with puns, metas leading to punch!! You can call that a mixture blow/ I spit so angel 180, girl advise to fix your flow/ cus loss is what I see as your perfect view..I'm lily white I gat proof..cus the feet is what your picture shows!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Guykhena(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
VOTING OPENS
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by teddybiyasi(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
yeyenatu: TEDDY's Fame!! NOT!!!!!

Yea's set n 'she is ready.'/ adrenaline pumping... fúck 'being steady.'/ 'm 'bout to break this toy, remove the wool 'in this teddy.'/ flatten her ego like a 'painful wedgie,'/ 
...bïtch best get 'the best medic.'

Ted reeks like a used n 'discarded côndõ.m.'/ runs her mouth like 'a part time mobster.'/ embarrassing she is like a 'retracted scrõ.tum'./ like when she's caught giving her dog an 'imagined blöw-jöb.'/
...an abandoned project!'

Your skinny stature is alarming...I sure 'say na AIDS'./albino looking twât with faulty eyes...likes to hang on 'Coog's shoelace'/ her loose cûnt needs no traffic police...no need to 'shout give way!'/
...even does 'behind based!'

Four blows, one die! Impossible? 'ask the red devils.'/ like a rat and it's prey, let her 'bask in her folly.'/ jabs on her...can 'daze flying eagles.'/ u're lost, I've been found so 'chuck the raw evils.'/...no hard feelings, bïtch! dude just prefer 'to chop this real food!'//
...in ur after life, 'try to get even'...

TB's 'dead beat!'/ unwanted rhythm...just like 'death's teeth!'/ she's old news but Yea's 'damn sêxy!'/ my mounds give a 'standing ovation..Teds? They 'downsizing.!//
...her elastic front needs balancing...

I'm noticed 'everywhere I go.'/ felt presence I have...'even u sef know!'/ but T's an 'empty hen' that likes to squawk 'in her own burrow.'/ my grammar 'glo with pride.' hers? Dumb... its 'easy to figure.'/ 
....When her folly grows, her stupidity follows like Glo to glo/...fûcking 'no show!'

Feather weight niqqa!
...pity? for this bratty twit?/ abeg too wearisome to pity the level of 'Ted's stupidity.'/ we should have the 'right immunity,'/ cos her 'ex-sense' is an insult in 'this vicinity.'/ if folly is a birthmark, it'd 'her identity.'//
...forget me giving any levity...

Open season?..bitch I'm Boog, too 'precious to my lövers,'/ you'd wish u me when I throw ur 'Dentures in the gutter.'/ it'd be like film trick...bomb 'Explodes on your manners.'/ boom! And 'teddyb has it' will be left with nothing to 'ear' shît!//
... believe it...

Saying Teddy gives upper-cuts is she 'owning a barber shop,'/ or she 'works in a sweat shop.'/ I'on snip! I'm posh...my 'toppings are top notch!'/ T's the one that'll 'mop her own fûck up!'//
....fact! straight up!!

This Yobbo's clueless/... like a 'brainless nitwit.'/ one word's all I need...eaten, 'piece of biscuit.'/ ion need an army cos 'imma win this.'/ YeYe's gon' whoop Ted in 'her own precinct!'//
...dumbo lacks instinct...

Ted's 'a pillow humper.'/ bîtch be like 'ion need a man..wack 'woolly lover.'/ she's a groupie...'mere carpet muncher.'/ so good she is..deserves a 'mid-finger puppet./
....or a thick rubber nugget...

I'll...
...'Pull down you vest,'/ 'show them your chest,'/ cut off your tîts before I 'put you to rest.'/ good your coffin was 'bought by yourself.'/ no stress for me...as I bury you 'in your own sweat!//
....its nearing the end of your quest...

Hey Teddy'sAnAshi!!
U wanna hunt a prey? Perch on my skin...u'll get really hurt!/ sentenced to death,/ straight off to hell...u'll be 'Serving the fiery master,'/ by 'Straffing his heavy monster!'/
while I'm here 'Surfing for the next loser,"/Teddybiyasi'll be oiling 'plenty-big-a55es!"

YeaYeaNot
incase of any physical reaction
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
teddybiyasi: yeyenatu former dp she Snapped only her leg with a red footwear have been trying to upload it since but my server was acting funny, if you can upload thanks
yo ffuck anybody i might alarm
Kk let roll
Ok.......It's time we kick the flow/ the shewolf ready to steal this show/ am hot, u can't compare the heat with stove/ it's not ,"funny" if I say I'll eat the ho/ cos I've brought "yeye a casket" ...... am right here to "kill the joke!!!"
make the killing slow,
.........as I attack with sandpaper to give a rough touch/ she's a dead prey claiming touch munch...but easily killed with soft cut/...when my sword severs...it quickly gives em V-cutting to her skull if she claim she's topnotch!
........go back to ur romance section, this thread ain't for u/ this vet is ur doom/ and I can beat the best in ur crew/ but as na only u waka come, I'll leave u so 'bloody' the only colour u'll see the same as the 'red' in ur shoes!
.........killing her pen-shun, now receiving his soul salary/ such a little fool trying to go against a whole gallant me?/ when she couldn't "spit drug images" if she sallow a dope gallery!!"
........I sow seed in her mouth and rip her lungs/ my pistols ready to bleep ya guts/ and since ur forming the celebrity in this section..... am willing to give some shots!!
........Yeye is an as.shole still WE DON'T NEED HER SH1T/ I'm demn calm with aggressive flow so PLS DON'T GET ME PISSED/ but this lass already trespassed, now I'll 'twist her limbs' and send her to a PHYSIOTHERAPIST!
.......this biitch blaze with nothing/ while am aim with more hits/ the foolish clown only gat jokes. . .her names means mockery/
but the shewolf cracks bones. . a punch deliver more 'breaks' than 'lazy employees!!'
.......I storm in with gats/ my goons coming for jabs/ but wait! why fronting this lass/
her 'fists full' but nothing to hit back/
coz there's so many c*cks in her hands!!
.......the cut off point is death, and yeyenatu won't pass the average mark/ the 'W' condition ain't good plss tell that toddler the climate's bad/ the 'L' is hers but if she thinks of grabbing a 'D' that will b the male voters private part!!
.......I follow this rap thread coz am a real disciple/ u do the same just to have dicks inside u/ bi*tch! I 'flow' for rank, but ur getting "more wet pants by men around" than ur "mentrual cycle!!"..
.......I'll kill and exhume the savage/ Yeye should be in the garage . . . she steady ranting and spitting garbage/ and always getting 'mis understood' like she reps the 'midget pageant'!
.......I hit ya with puns, metas leading to punch!! You can call that a mixture blow/ I spit so angel 180, girl advise to fix your flow/ cus lost is what I see as your perfect view..I'm lily white I gat proof..cus the feet is what your picture shows!!

smiley *thumbs*

Night!!

YeaYeaNot
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Geoxpress(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Can I vote??
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sneeze....
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by sosiqdude(m): 5:28am On Aug 30, 2014
yeyenatu:

smiley *thumbs*

Night!!

YeaYeaNot

Wow...you're really Good...I chose you over teddy...
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Iceskidd(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2014
[edited]
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2014
Nice nice grin

Pretty ladies kiss kiss

Mvgt- Yeyenatu
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by fuckyouhard: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2014
smh! hip hop has gone to the muds. no hate, but anybody sayin yeyenatu won is either a hater or doesn't understand hip hop....and ur not encouragin her! punchlines don't mean usin harsh words. teddy took this by a landslide, startin from the opener (bury the joke) to the closer. if u doubt me let's see what hip hop heads have to say. pls tag names...this is funny!

my-fuckyouhard-v -- teddymiyaki

2 Likes

Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: smh! hip hop has gone to the muds. no hate, but anybody sayin yeyenatu won is either a hater or doesn't understand hip hop....and ur not encouragin her! punchlines don't mean usin harsh words. teddy took this by a landslide, startin from the opener (bury the joke) to the closer. if u doubt me let's see what hip hop heads have to say. pls tag names...this is funny!

tales by moonlight grin

1 Like

Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2014
opener Teddy bear
rhymes- teddy bear
punchlines teddy bear
similes/metas- teddy bear
humour- both
creativity,- both
lyricism teddy bear
diction- - teddy bear
flow/rhyme schme- teddy bear..
puns/ wordplays-nothing really fresh from both
closer- teddy bear

MVGT- Teddybiyasi
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by fuckyouhard: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Lagunna:

tales by moonlight grin
u think am jokin? tag names then. ur not encouragin that girl
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: u think am jokin? tag names then. ur not encouragin that girl

fyh leave story joo angry
na nl we dey... grin
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Geoxpress(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: smh! hip hop has gone to the muds. no hate, but anybody sayin yeyenatu won is either a hater or doesn't understand hip hop....and ur not encouragin her! punchlines don't mean usin harsh words. teddy took this by a landslide, startin from the opener (bury the joke) to the closer. if u doubt me let's see what hip hop heads have to say. pls tag names...this is funny!

Lols! To me the battle is one sided...Teddy won, I asked if I could vote sha....
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2014
Geoxpress:
Lols! To me the battle is one sided...Teddy won, I asked if I could vote sha....

vote na... why not..
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Geoxpress(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2014
My verdict....

Opener---teddy

Closer----teddy(its quite stale «defeat, the feet»...bt u supported ur personal wit a punchline)

Flow----teddy(very easy to read! While yeye's own is jampacked)

Metaphors---teddy(like lime said quality over quantity!)

Punchlines----teddy(its obvious, she payed attention to this!)

Plays----teddy

Mvgt------teddy!

She had a really cool nd understandable setup!
Yeyanatu u'd get there....its a step @ a time!

#geoxpress!
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2014
Geoxpress: My verdict....

Opener---teddy

Closer----teddy(its quite stale «defeat, the feet»...bt u supported ur personal wit a punchline)

Flow----teddy(very easy to read! While yeye's own is jampacked)

Metaphors---teddy(like lime said quality over quantity!)

Punchlines----teddy(its obvious, she payed attention to this!)

Plays----teddy

Mvgt------teddy!

She had a really cool nd understandable setup!
Yeyanatu u'd get there....its a step @ a time!

#geoxpress!

haaaaa... angry shocked
oya u can't vote grin grin
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Geoxpress(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2014
GuyKhena pls set up a thread for me vs Ksslib 12bars...we'd drop 4pm today!
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Geoxpress(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2014
Lagunna:

haaaaa... angry shocked
oya u can't vote grin grin
Lwkmd! Lagunna.....bt its obvious

A very direct punchline nd interesting one she gave is

"Since ur forming the celebrity, I'm willing to take the shots". This punchline got me laughing! grin
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Geoxpress:
Lwkmd! Lagunna.....bt its obvious

A very direct punchline nd interesting one she gave is

"Since ur forming the celebrity, I'm willing to take the shots". This punchline got me laughing! grin

mtscheew angry
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Geoxpress(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2014
Lagunna:

mtscheew angry

tongue.....Teddybiyasi won this! That's the fact! tongue

"One punch delivers more breaks than lazy employees!"

1 Like

Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2014
Geoxpress:

tongue.....Teddybiyasi won this! That's the fact! tongue

"One punch delivers more breaks than lazy employees!"

lolzz.. grin story for the gods... abeg make we no derail joo...
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2014
Una wan tear una pants/boxers? grin

Hehehe

Abeg I just dey wake oooo. Who's making my coffee?

Voting don end?

'the one that bought her own casket' or 'the one wey dey form celebrity'?

Buhahahahahaa!!! Add a croissant to the breakfast abeg!!!

Encourage kwa? The gey? Hehehehe... chia! I don suffer!!!

Not to derail... I go stop here oo. happy voting!!! See y'all for chatroom ooo.

PS: don't have dat pic anymore... changed phones.

YeaYeaNot
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by aieo(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2014
hope a regular guest can vote grin grin
I don't mean to derail or cause confusion, smiley

but I support FYH & geo press on this.... teddy won...
the punches are overwhelming from a femcee
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Wrongturn: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2014
Mvgt ... Teddybiyasi
No need breaking down, the battle is one-sided
Nice show from Yeyenatu too. U just need to use humours instead of threats when delivering punches. Set ur lines well too. I enjoy ur vocabs a lot, babe
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Hehehehe... na insult I sabi ooo... im a show giver na. hehehe...

U, i'm still coming for!!!

Wrongturn:

Mvgt ... Teddybiyasi
No need breaking down, the battle is one-sided
Nice show from Yeyenatu too. U just need to use humours instead of threats when delivering punches. Set ur lines well too. I enjoy ur vocabs a lot, babe

"Sare wagba...koloba..."

YeaYeaNot
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2014
Yeyenatu, i'm really impressed! At least you've improved a bit. you had two or three lines i liked grin!!

Teddymalaki, go and battle vicki, na cheap wins you dey always fynd angrycheesy!

Fair battle
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Wrongturn: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2014
yeyenatu: Hehehehe... na insult I sabi ooo... im a show giver na. hehehe...

U, i'm still coming for!!!

"Sare wagba...koloba..."

YeaYeaNot
Lmao! Na u no gree accept again na grin

(1) (2) (3)

Brutal Clash IV : Mikuz Vs Rhyme Lunatic / * * NL Official King Tournament - Sign Up Thread For Jugdes * * / Mistaswag Vs Ojoawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.