Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park (1795 Views)

Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by daik(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kano – A high calibre improvised explosive device went off inside the crowded New Road motor park located at Sabon Gari, a predominantly Christian quarter of Kano metropolis leaving scores dead.
More details soon
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/breaking-news-bomb-blast-rock-kano-motor-park/#sthash.PrZ1yayD.dpuf
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by DaGC(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria kai!!!

R.I.P to the dead. Quick recovery to the wounded.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Nigeria is at war?
Can someone please wake up Mr. President from his deep slumber?

2 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by suwailad(f): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
this riot must happen.in sabon gari?
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
polishing my ogbunigwe.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by arewafederation: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad: this riot must happen.in sabon gari?

What riot are you talking about?
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by ichidodo: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
What??
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by oilyngbati(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Aigbofa: Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Nigeria is at war?
Can someone please wake up Mr. President from his deep slumber?
You are a battyman! Eeeeeediaat! What do you want Mr president to do? Personal safety is an individual responsibility. If you are from the south and a christian still living in the north, may LUCIFER have mercy on your wretched soul, because you saw the hand writing on the wal and stood there like a tree.

So leave my dear GEJ out of this angry

6 Likes

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by Cecediva(f): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
I hate hearing this kind of news. Demons everywhere angry
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
oilyngbati: You are a battyman! Eeeeeediaat! What do you want Mr president to do? Personal safety is an individual responsibility. If you are from the south and a christian still living in the north, may LUCIFER have mercy on your wretched soul, because you saw the hand writing on the wal and stood there like a tree.
So leave my dear GEJ out of this angry

There is a reason why you have presidents, there's a reason why you have the armed forces and have the president as their commander in chief.
What about other Nigerians who have nowhere to run to? And how is running away ensures your safety if the terrorists can still get you wherever you are running to?
That is why we need that man with the power to put a stop to this NOW!
By the way, why do you want to run? Don't you own 70% of Kano?

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by Christoskurion: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Though men may rarely believe it,these massive waste of human lives are exact fullfilment of Bible prophecies signifying the nearness of the second advent of Christ. Instead of pouring blames,distructive criticisms, etc on one another,it time you prepare for your dear life by acknowledging the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your soul;give Jesus your life.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by damoskiy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Not again...Nigeria which way.God show Nigeria mercy.we pray for mercy over this country...have your way...we know we have sinned against you as a country.God show us mercy because of the Blood you shed on the cross...
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by Firefire(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
cry cryIraq & Afganistan is here
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by oilyngbati(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Aigbofa:

There is a reason why you have presidents, there's a reason why you have the armed forces and have the president as their commander in chief.
What about other Nigerians who have nowhere to run to? And how is running away ensures your safety if the terrorists can still get you wherever you are running to?
Hmmm I guess the man to do the job then is your islamic Buhari? The sponsor of boko haram, abi?

BTW, GEJ till 2019!!!
If people that decides to stay put in the north cannot arm and defend themselves, then they should perish. NO government in nigeria's history have been able to protect nigerians from violent jihadists. If boko haram had increased their attack under the Obasanjo's regime, I don't think Obasanjo could have done much to protect the people, rather he would had just raised down the entire Bornu, thereby killing innocent civillians in the process. So, safety my friend, is an individual responsibilty, especially in the zoo called nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
oilyngbati: Hmmm I guess the man to do the job then is your islamic Buhari? The sponsor of boko haram, abi?
BTW, GEJ till 2019!!!
If people that decides to stay put in the north cannot arm and defend themselves, then they should perish. NO government in nigeria's history have been able to protect nigerians from violent jihadists. If boko haram had increased their attack under the Obasanjo's regime, I don't think Obasanjo could have done much to protect the people, rather he would had just raised down the entire Bornu, thereby killing innocent civillians in the process. So, safety my friend, is an individual responsibilty, especially in the zoo called nigeria.

No government has been able to protect Nigerians from jihadists? Really? Have you ever heard of maitatsine and what Shagari did to them?
Face the reality, Jonathan is incompetent. I will wager that he doesn't even believe boko haram is real.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by seankafor(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Aigbofa:

U CANT JUST FOIL A SUICIDE BOMB..WHAT IF THE PARK WAS NOT ACTUALLY THE TARGET? WHAT IF D BOMBER DETONATED IT COS SECURTIES ARE CLOSING IN ON HIM..DO U TINK ITS EASY TO FIGHT TERRORISM..TERRORISM CAN NOT BE ERADICATED BUT CAN BE MANAGED..XO DONT USE THE INFLUENCE OF 3MB TO COM HERE AND START BLAMING D PRESIDENT WHO IS HAVINSLEPLES NYTS TO MANAGE THESE TERORISM

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by seankafor(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Christoskurion: Though men may rarely believe it,these massive waste of human lives are exact fullfilment of Bible prophecies signifying the nearness of the second advent of Christ. Instead of pouring blames,distructive criticisms, etc on one another,it time you prepare for your dear life by acknowledging the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your soul;give Jesus your life.
IN SO FAR AS AM A CHRISTIAN I DONT BELEVE THIS WORLD IS NEAR ENDING.UR OWN WORLD ENDS WHEN U DIE.WHAT ABOUT 1 AND2 WORLD WARS DID THE WORLD END, WHAT ABOUT VIETNAM WAR, 9/11 NKO, ...XOSTOP ALL THESE CRAPS END TYM OF A THING..ITS SO UNFORTUNATELY THAT THIS IS NAIJAS TIME TO EXPERIENCE TERRORISM AND HARDNESS..BUT IT WILL BE OVER SOON BUT UNFORTUNATELY MOST OF US WONT ENTER THE PROMISED LAND

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by abacrested(f): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Aigbofa:

u sound like a kid

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by Happywoman(f): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ewwwwwwwwww!
My God oooooo!
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by IGBOSON1: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
oilyngbati: Hmmm I guess the man to do the job then is your islamic Buhari? The sponsor of boko haram, abi?

BTW, GEJ till 2019!!!

^^^Baba OBJ! grin

Dude is a regular RAMBO wallahi! His moto is: shoot first, and ask questions later!......That's if anything is still standing afterwards! wink
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by sweetgala(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
I've come to the realisation that a war is inevitable in the future in Nigeria, Jonathan needs to forsake the importance of second term and do what is right , what a true nationalist would do.

Throw his full weight behind this BH menace , all this political niusannce with governors getting impeached and APC vs PDP need to stop , the nation is under seige if GEJ doesn't know .

The next budget needs to reflect an intention to fight this incursion .

And that dokubo and El rufai need to be muted.All their posturing does no one any good

1 Like

Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by nerodenero: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Seconded
sweetgala: I've come to the realisation that a war is inevitable in the future in Nigeria, Jonathan needs to forsake the importance of second term and do what is right , what a true nationalist would do.

Throw his full weight behind this BH menace , all this political niusannce with governors getting impeached and APC vs PDP need to stop , the nation is under seige if GEJ doesn't know .

The next budget needs to reflect an intention to fight this incursion .

And that dokubo and El rufai need to be muted.All their posturing does no one any good
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by dealslip(f): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
The bone of contention of this terrorist is the "propagation" of Islam all over Nigeria. Violence is the tool for spreading this so called "Religion". Aminu Ogwuche is delighted to spread his demonic "religion" all over Nigeria and would kill over and over again to ensure this spread, for him it is a just cause and would be welcomed into paradise (as predicted in John 16:1-4 that some people will kill and they will think it is a service to God).

Nigerian youths please open your eyes, Religion is demonic and can never help anyone. The first set of question to ask anyone touting Religion is the quality of the leader and the God of the religion. If they continually trample on the human rights/life of others, then that "Religion" is false. Every religion is man made and should be ignored. If your religion teaches you to kill others, destroy their hard earned investment and still expect them to convert to the religion, then dump that religion. It is alien to the nature of the man that the true Creator created.

Don't be mistaken, I am not a Christian but I follow Christ, whose emphasis was self denial and love for others, Christ never preached Religion, he preached Kingdom all the time, seeking the creator's will was the utmost duty of man (be fruitful, multiply, subdue and dominate the earth - Genesis 1:27-31), dominating other men is excluded (resources is what should be dominated - Genesis 2:10-14), worshiping the creator in truth and in spirit was all that is needed for any spiritual exercise.

Don't be fooled by money scamming pastors and brain washing alfas.
Re: Scores Feared Dead As Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Motor Park by Damalex4luv(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oya Jonathan till 2015... We can't continue like this.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military To Court-martial Over 100 Soldiers For Cowardice / Man Remanded In Prison For Attacking Amosun On Facebook / Disturbing Video As Boko Haram Executes Young Men Who Refused To Join Its Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.