Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,521 members, 7,954,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Meet Wife Who Aborted Two Babies Because She's Too Selfish To Share Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Wife Who Aborted Two Babies Because She's Too Selfish To Share Her Husband (1117 Views)

I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim / Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) / Evangelist Kills Herself Because Her Husband Couldn't Satisfy Her In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Wife Who Aborted Two Babies Because She's Too Selfish To Share Her Husband by solangers: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
The symptoms were horribly familiar. My period - which normally arrived like clockwork - was very late. Waves of nausea had begun to wash over me. A test taken in the family bathroom confirmed what I’d guessed: I was pregnant.
Yet rather than rejoicing in the news that as a happily married woman of 30 I was expecting a baby, I was devastated.
For the second time in my life I was faced with the question of what I wanted more: a baby or my husband's undivided love. And again, the decision was simple. Ever since I met Roger, I'd known I didn't want to share him with anyone else, not even our child.
That's why both times I have become pregnant during the three decades of our marriage, without hesitation I have had an abortion: once at 21 and then again nine years later. Do I feel guilty? Not at all.

Read more and get latest news on: Fikayo Gideon's Blog
NEWS, FASHION AND BEAUTY, LIFE STYLE, POLITICS, SPORTS, NOLLYWOOD/HOLLYWOOD GISTS, INFO/ENTERTAINMENT,CELEBRITIES, LOVE TALES AND INSPIRATION, GOSSIPS

Re: Meet Wife Who Aborted Two Babies Because She's Too Selfish To Share Her Husband by Kanwulia: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Good for her!
That is between her and her husband!
Not my consine!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Wife Who Aborted Two Babies Because She's Too Selfish To Share Her Husband by Osama10(m): 12:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Hmmn.
Re: Meet Wife Who Aborted Two Babies Because She's Too Selfish To Share Her Husband by ataller1: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2014
her decision is her destiny
Re: Meet Wife Who Aborted Two Babies Because She's Too Selfish To Share Her Husband by ataller1: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2014
her decision is her destiny lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Wife Who Aborted Two Babies Because She's Too Selfish To Share Her Husband by Ariyke: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Mtchew I even thought she did so cus her hubby cheated

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal With A Phone Snatcher At Oshodi / How My Friend Was Nearly Killed In Lagos Club - Man Narrates (graphic Photo) / Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.