Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! (702 Views)

If All Nairalanders Were Asked 2 Declare Their Assets What Will Yours Be?? / Which Tribe Has The Most Nairalanders? / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by Sirniyeh(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
There was an era in Nigeria where some parents could not afford to feed their babies with CERELAC in Nigeria and they alternatively spoon-fed them with Cowbell powder milk.

The effect of cowbell on new born babies is shallow reasoning. But my observation for almost a year justifies that such categories of babies have grown up and are full Nairaland.

Nairaland - The largest no-1 Nigerian Social Online Forum started as a uniting platform where Nigerians reasonably deliberate issues concerning Nigeria. Advices are given, solutions are profer to guide issues right, opinions are shared and lives are transformed by valuable admonitions and ideas.

Of recent, it seems Nairaland is gradually loosing its prestige as most people fed with cowbell milk flood all threads with sensiless comments, ridiculous judgements and barbaric postulations.

Shockingly, some open thread to seek people admonitions concerning their personal challenges, but this cowbell species will comment to abuse or discourage the person. Is it a must to post comment to all topics?

Imagine, in all threads about bokoharam, most people blame Buhari as the man behind them. They curse, abuse and ridicule him.

Lets ask ourselves the evidences that proved Buhari as the sponsor to bokoharam.

Ok,
Is Buhari more powerful than GEJ?
Is Buhari richer than Nigeria?
Is Buhari more intelligent than all GEJ surbodinates?

Now, why is the Insurgency waxing stronger day by day?

Lets reason well and stop distracting people from this respectable forum. Some will even post comments that are not relating to the topic! Does that act show the sign of a well fed child?

You all have right to your opinions but it must be sensible, edifying, didactic and inspiring.

Nairaland is not tribal battlefield. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thank God I was fed with Cerelac and Nan that's why my brain is sharp. Hehehehe!

cheesy cheesy
Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hilarious thread. But ur magana make sense
Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Thank God I was fed with Cerelac and Nan that's why my brain is sharp. Hehehehe!

cheesy cheesy
u sure sai no be akamu. Cus of The way were u correct
Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by Sirniyeh(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
We should all begin to learn how to make constructive comments. Speech is now expensive these days!
Nairaland is a privilege to all. You can become a writer via NL depending on how you develop yourself.

Some are sitting down in Abuja for CONFAB, they get paid just for deliberation and you are here wasting your future by abusing and causing distraction via sensiless comments.

Begin to develop yourself, develop your IQ via reasonable comments. You dont know what future holds for you, start to develop yourself now. Stop comment with pidgin, play matured
Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by suwailad(f): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Thank God I was fed with Cerelac and Nan that's why my brain is sharp. Hehehehe!
cheesy cheesy
mine was kolanut and steady shekpe
Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2014

cheesy cheesy
40+ yrs ago,huh

2 Likes

Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by hushmail: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ op, I thought you were on to something, but
when you diverted to GMB, GEJ, and BH
I knew you are no better than those you call Cowbell age.
NL is also for entertainment. Let pple voice their opinions
for ur info, NL is growing cos pple actually like what they read here shocked shocked shocked
Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by Safari29: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
It is hate op. People HATE him for no reason
Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by ayukdaboss(m): 2:14am On Jul 25, 2014
Cowbell Milk ko Fura da nono Ni undecided
Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by arewafederation: 2:36am On Jul 25, 2014

cheesy cheesy

Was there anything like cerelac when you were born? Talk true and shame the devil.

Op, what about people like me, fed with 1-2-3 peak milk?
Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by Mogidi: 3:14am On Jul 25, 2014

But you act like you drank monkey milk?

2 Likes

Re: OBSERVATION: Most Nairalanders Were Fed With COWBEL MILK! by Sirniyeh(m): 5:47am On Jul 25, 2014
hushmail: @ op, I thought you were on to something, but
when you diverted to GMB, GEJ, and BH
I knew you are no better than those you call Cowbell age.
NL is also for entertainment. Let pple voice their opinions
for ur info, NL is growing cos pple actually like what they read here shocked shocked shocked

hello dear,
you should try to understand the point raised. By their fruit we know them. Cowbell milk intoxicates and causes medula unsettlement.

We should not joke with serious and vital discussion. Most kids here spit anyhow on topics.

Imagine, can you be in conference hall where issues are to be discussed and you start ranting like Fela Talakuta? A level of maturity is required!

If you want to be entertained, go to related section and not where vital issues are discussed.

(1) (Reply)

We Did Not Give Any N100m To The Visitors From Chibok — Presidency / #OSUN2014: Somebody Will Drink To Stupor Tonight / EBOLA: Five Victims Are In Stable Condition- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.