Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! (11969 Views)

Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting / My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) / Weird Facts You Ought To Know About Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by japhmanuel: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: They are beautiful creatures with bright,colourful and glossy skin...When fed they can be very gentle and playful....Yes,they are known to bond well with their keepers..But, ofcourse they must be fed well REGULARLY....
baba forget o!!
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by niggereyez(f): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2014
alliyse:

Snakes are quite animals. They are friendly as well. it depends on how friendly u are 2 them....
"and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: it shall bruise thy head and thou shalt bruise his heel..."

.....that doesn't spell friendship....

anyways, @ d topic.... I must admit the skin is beautiful. .. really beautiful.
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by tekel(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2014
idiotic snake, y won't it b active at night? very useless creature
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2014
alliyse:

Snakes are quite animals. They are friendly as well. it depends on how friendly u are 2 them....

They are gini?? abeg leave story for tortoise

I hate snakes biko
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Sabadon(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2014
[b][/b] grin grin...SNAKEOPHOBIA
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by intoto1(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2014
I remember our president comparing his mode of dealing with treats to that of a boa constrictor.i pray he succeeds in his war against terrorism.
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by akuchiemartin(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2014
alliyse:

. E be like say for una village, una dy worship am..? See ur mouth see friendly... Mtcheeeeewwww
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by tonididdy(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2014
I can live with this and phythons and anacondas...cos they're not poisnous but u've to worry when they start going bigger and bigger, that's when it becomes a threat.

Btw I HATE CATS ( the ones that meow)...I prefer a poisnous snake to a cat.
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by TheMatrix3: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2014
alliyse: [img]http://2.bp..com/-FDzDZjazEO8/U8YYjgb2GiI/AAAAAAAAAn4/z6jnSsp1dlk/s1600/boa+_+itsallisay_com.jpg[/img]

Boa constrictor is ...
Interesting Facts About ..Boa constrictor

1. Boa constrictor is a large snake:- .
2. Body of boa constrictor can be tan, .
3. Boa constrictor has hooked teeth:-
8. Boa constrictor is a carnivore:-.

10. Boa constrictor is an ambush predator:-.

Oga I like your article but it was too salty to read: you for try use "THE" before writing Boa constrictor.
Back to the matter, The only thing I like about them is how they wriggle when u kill them angry
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by AKMoney1(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: Several, but ofcourse they made good tasty meal....Boa meat has a lot of fat..

Yimu, pic of you with one of the so call pet or you are a fat liar except say na zoo you dey work grin
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
I have seen a boa in my area at night 8pm precisely, very beautiful snake.

I didn't have a torch though I came down from the car, I couldn't follow it.

Very beautiful snake..

1 Like

Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Koats14(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2014
The reason the boa constricts(strangle) its prey is not to squeeze life out of it,but rather break all the bones in its prey to ease digestion.
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Ruhbiee(f): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Some snakes have really beautiful skin BUT they are very creepy. I hate 'em tho...(Creepy, crawly Reptiles in general)
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Koats14: The reason the boa constricts(strangle) its prey is not to squeeze life out of it,but rather break all the bones in its prey to ease digestion.

True. It crushes its victim.

1 Like

Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Iyajison: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
there are more to wot u knw about snakes........please lets conserve.....
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by moshoodn(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
I have a friend who's a herpetologist...

Snakes to him are more adorable than humans.
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by skypon2002(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
ninovandross: seriously? So how can one be friendly to a black mamba?
by romancing the head
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
RedClay: Cool Write Up.. I also hate snakes though.

My mother can't so much as see a picture of one tongue
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by billyG(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Demma bad creatures!kill them all! angry angry
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: I hate snakes! I hate snakes! I hate Snaaaaaakes! Arrrrrrghhhhh!

I personally do hate anything that crawls.....Snakes are the worst...I can never be paid enough to be convinced to hold a snake.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

I personally do hate anything that crawls.....Snakes are the worst...I can never be paid enough to be convinced to hold a snake.

Lol.. I can never hold a snake for whatever reason. I hate them and am really scared of them. They're just too creepy. Their menacing looks, Crawling body, Skin, Tail... argh! Ooops.. Goodnight. grin smiley
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol.. I can never hold a snake for whatever reason. I hate them and am really scared of them. They're just too creepy. Their menacing looks, Crawling body, Skin, Tail... argh! Ooops.. Goodnight. grin smiley

Yep!!... Same here...I'll tell you; they are beyond creepy.

1 Like

Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

My mother can't so much as see a picture of one tongue

Lol... What about you?
Do you like snakestongue
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
RedClay:

Lol... What about you?
Do you like snakestongue

I can tolerate.
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I can tolerate.

To what extend? undecided
Can you let it coil round your neck - it's head close to your ears hissing slowly into your ear drums?
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
RedClay:

To what extend? undecided
Can you let it coil round your neck - it's head close to your ears hissing slowly into your ear drums?

God no. Not around my neck.
I've held one before...with a palpitating heart and sweaty palms.
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
[size=28pt]FACT :

HUMANS ARE WORSE AND MORE DEADLIER THAN SNAKES![/size]

LETS GIVE THESE ANIMALS A REST JORR............WE HAVE ALREADY CAUSED TOO MUCH DAMAGE TO THEIR LIVES AND HABITAT THAN THEY HAVE TO US. sad

1 Like

Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

God no. Not around my neck.
I've held one before...with a palpitating heart and sweaty palms.

Wow, I give it to you. That's something. embarassed
Funny, I like the somali music you shared on the ‘music thread’. Night. wink

1 Like

Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 26, 2014
RedClay:

Wow, I give it to you. That's something. embarassed
Funny, I like the somali music you shared on the ‘music thread’. Night. wink

I was scared though, believe me.
Wow, thank you. That's sweet. Good to know smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Coldsteel(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Kalvan:

That snake you hate will swallow you.
Nigga,boas don't swallow humans.
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Kalvan: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Coldsteel:
Nigga,boas don't swallow humans.

Are you deluded?!

Lol!!!! grin
Re: Weird Facts About Boa Constrictor!!!!!! by Coldsteel(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kalvan:

Are you deluded?!

Lol!!!! grin
Whats delusion gt to do with educating you...boas can strike a fully grown man dead but just not big enough to swallow...do your homework,bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIBEN To Resume Academic Activities January 30th, 2021 / Complains On The Admission Process Of LASU For 2017/2018 / Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Three:Abu ZariaVSIbadanpoly!WINNER:IBADANPOLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.