Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release (16763 Views)

Apple Unveils Their New Product The Internet Is Right There To Mock At It / Infinix Mock Iphone Too? / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by ewizard1: 6:10am On Jul 25, 2014
The stupid thing is... iPhone has always had that small kind of display since iPhone 1 or whatever...

Just ask yourself one question "Why would they want to make a bigger screen?"

iOS is nothing near Android™

Besides, what can be compared to an OPEN SOURCE OS ?

Samsung, LG, Motorola, Tecno, Infinix, Gionee... even Nokia - All these can never be wrong for choosing Android. You mean, its bad and they still run on the Platform.?

one word! THINK!!!

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by sexylogan(m): 6:11am On Jul 25, 2014
90% of Samsung users wud rush to buy an iphone if they could afford it.
You can't argue with the exclusivity and quality of apple products.

Waiting to upgrade my iphone 5 to 6.

#teamApple

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by ewizard1: 6:13am On Jul 25, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Apple Mac Os remains the best Os in terms of phone.

The android Os is just overrated....no wonder a 10k tecno android has almost the same funtion with a 90k samsung droid

www.alobam.tk

With the Bolded, then i guess you know less of Android. The only thing they had in common was the name ANDROID™

pick up both device and explore.

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by unmask: 6:15am On Jul 25, 2014
I like ios......but come on if something as basic as file management is missing, what do I want with it.......like they say "the best things in life are free"........"and the best thing in life is freedom"

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2014
ewizard1:

With the Bolded, then i guess you know less of Android. The only thing they had in common was the name ANDROID™

pick up both device and explore.
i said almost the same function that a normal person on the street uses.....
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by chuchuo: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2014
IPhone 5 is still out selling the Samsung S5. Samsung can go hug a transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by unmask: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2014
sexylogan:
90% of Samsung users wud rush to buy an iphone if they could afford it.
You can't argue with the exclusivity and quality of apple products.

Waiting to upgrade my iphone 5 to 6.

#teamApple
lol....exactly what apple would want you to think......thumbs up dummy........same crap crapberry sold to its fans for years, only difference is apple actually makes good phones.......
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by englishmart(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2014
As if it's my business.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by AKMoney1(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2014
optimumprimus: Apple is the best brand in the world because it's American. who gives a fvck about samsung?

You mean designed in USA and assembled in China? grin

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by jericco1(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Iphone 6? Wow

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by japhmanuel: 7:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Well fúck dem, stil wit iphone

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by maclatunji: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Use whatever phone that suits you.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2014
maclatunji: Use whatever phone that suits you.
seconded.who get time to argue about what's the real deal.android,iPhone, bb,windows when these companies make their good money.

use wadafvck ever phone that suits you
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by texazzpete(m): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2014
ewizard1: The stupid thing is... iPhone has always had that small kind of display since iPhone 1 or whatever...

Just ask yourself one question "Why would they want to make a bigger screen?"

iOS is nothing near Android™

Besides, what can be compared to an OPEN SOURCE OS ?

Samsung, LG, Motorola, Tecno, Infinix, Gionee... even Nokia - All these can never be wrong for choosing Android. You mean, its bad and they still run on the Platform.?

one word! THINK!!!

Fun fact: At 3.5 inches, the original iPhone had one of the largest screens of any smartphones on the market

Tecno, Infinix and Gionee aren't running android because it's 'open source'. They run it because licensing costs are FREE, and it's got a ready made app ecosystem to latch on. The vast majority of people buying android devices don't know or care if it's open source or not.

This ad is funny, but ultimately pointless. Samsung sales are lagging now. At the high end, LG and HTC and Sony are making some inroads into their sales. At the low end, the likes of Xiaomi and ZTE are slaughtering them in China. The Motorola E has completely destroyed the cheap Galaxy Grand Duos in Indonesia and India.

Everyone knows that the bigger iPhone 6 will absolutely demolish sales of Samsung phones in Q4. You can take that to the bank.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by ITbomb(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Like I said before, if you are a power user of phone, you will be frustrated by the Apple iOS,

I simply can't use a phone that is wholly dependent on the desktop for basic management.
iOS is just good for simple navigation as they have beautified those short cuts to perform your task sleekly (though limited) but if you need to work under the hood, get the Android machine

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2014
MissyDivah: I rock my Gold Iphone 5s kiss

the one that alhaji bought for u afta much poking abi?

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by holluwai(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2014

Makes us two!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by holluwai(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Let their individual market value of the phones be the judge. Who needs a big screen when I got a big screen tv?! cheesy
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2014
What are these Asian dudes saying Don't they get it yet?

Iphone rules all the way, anyways.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by charlsecy(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2014
To think that an iPhone cannot do Bluetooth exchange with a non-iPhone is abominable.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by tomiobj(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Tolzeal:

So do you belong to the church of Apple or are you an Android enthusiast? Well, Samsung has released an ad on YouTube entitled, ‘Screen Envy’ which mocks iPhone users for their ‘patience’ at having to wait for a larger screen.

Two friends are sitting in a cafe, both looking at their phones. One has a Samsung while the other is sporting his iPhone. The iPhone carrying friend states that the ‘iPhone might be getting a bigger screen.’ “That hasn’t happened yet?” responds his friend with the Samsung, obviously sporting a much larger screen. “You know that thing you’ve been waiting on for like two years, and how it’s supposed to be awesome, and how it’s gonna blow your mind?” the narrator pipes up in an extremely sarcastic manner.

Samsung Mocking Apple Before The iPhone 6 Release.

The narrator then states:”Well it’s been here this whole time, but maybe you just like waiting.” The camera then goes in for the close-up shot of the two phones. The Samsung with an obviously bigger screen. “It’s everything you’ve been waiting for: 5.1 inches of full HD on the Samsung Galaxy S5.”

Samsung has already mocked Apple using video advertisements making fun of the iPhone’s battery life and the iPad’s screen. Adding fuel to the proverbial fire, they have now created this new video mocking the long wait for a bigger screen by iPhone users.

STREAM VIDEO : HERE
Is this legal? Apple should sue samsung for this. And u pick iphones because of the thin size. I like a phone I can use one handed
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2014
Kimmo: Story. IPhone anyday. No be by size of mini TV abeg.

I notice dat most iphone users r blind followers and dey don't even knw y dey really buy it nor do dey us up 2 50% of d phones capability

Nb I'm an iphone fan bt samsung is feeling a valid void

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Isn't it unethical to directly use a competitor's name and brand in an Ad? undecided
Apple should think of suing.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by ITbomb(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2014
A gift from a caring dude after a good f***

If na you buy that phone make I nnaked bath
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by decepticos(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2014
optimumprimus: Apple is the best brand in the world because it's American. who gives a fvck about samsung?
this is some reaLly sick ideology

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2014

I notice dat most iphone users r blind followers and dey don't even knw y dey really buy it nor do dey us up 2 50% of d phones capability
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Ijaya123: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2014
latinojives: Hmmm....Now who's playing catch-up? cool

Samsung, of course. And that's why they have been paying heavy fine for lavishly copying apple products.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by hayoakins(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2014
what kinda direct de-marketing is this?

That's strictly unethical, is there any possibility of a litigation?
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Ijaya123: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=ITbomb]Like I said before, if you are a power user of phone, you will be frustrated by the Apple iOS,

I simply can't use a phone that is wholly dependent on the desktop for basic management.[quote author=ITbomb]

The beauty of that is that even if you loose your phone, you don't loose your files.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Ijaya123: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2014
jaxxy:

Have you used an iPhone before?
And how much percentage of the functions on your phone have you used?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2014
NoContract: All these noise making ads.

iOS all day

Garri no get advert but e dey sell pass Indomie

So you gree say iphone na garri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorola Announces First 5G Smartphone / What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.