Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? (7126 Views)

Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Phantom, this is the housing estate Amaechi is constructing with in partnership with RIVTAF

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by jpphilips(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Relax... Am coming Tmrw with my counter pictures of other important parts of Port Harcourt that lacks credible roads and drainage systems...
Am not against his constructions, am just mad at the snail pace they are been carried out with...

No need, Amaechi is contributing just 30% of that project (slaughter to elelenwo,), 70% is paid by companies in trans amadi who want easy access to Onne through Akpajo, the quality of that road is nothing like Amaechi's LCC standard roads.

1 Like

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
meanwhile construction has also started on the M10 highway at greater portarcourt.
i will try and get pictures,its close to my place.

mods why una no wan carry this thread enter front page?? angry angry angry angry angry angry
if na thread where dem dey dey abuse amaechi,una no go waste time.
please do the needful grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
jpphilips:

No need, Amaechi is contributing just 30% of that project (slaughter to elelenwo,), 70% is paid by companies in trans amadi who want easy access to Onne through Akpajo, the quality of that road is nothing
like Amaechi's LCC standard roads.
na wa to you o JP!!! na only you waka come what of the interchange at odili road?? are transamadi companies also financing that one
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
kel....looks like a lot of sand filling is going on there.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
the state must have sank quite a lot of coins into sand filling.....
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by jpphilips(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
phantom:
please take it easy.everything no be quarrel. kindly list the roads that are still very bad in PH minus iwofe,elioporanwo and rumuagholu because these three have been awarded.

Woji, rumuibekwe, elelenwo, mgbuoba road to mention a few
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
jpphilips:

No need, Amaechi is contributing just 30% of that project (slaughter to elelenwo,), 70% is paid by companies in trans amadi who want easy access to Onne through Akpajo, the quality of that road is nothing like Amaechi's LCC standard roads.

You are a bloody liar. How can company construct the road of state government? You just raised false alarm to discredit Amaechi. This state government are constructing everything from her purse. Those companies pay their taxes? So was it not that same RCC that constructed from Airforce to Rumuodoy-Airport road? Was it not RCC that constructed Elekaiah road? Was it not same company that dualised Oginigba road? So which one is LCC standard?

You are just paranoid, sorry eya! Only a kid will believe this. So same companies working Slaughter-YKC-Elelenwo-Eastwest road?
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
RIVTAF Golf Estate Developer Recommends PPP

The Gambia-born developer of RIVTAFF Golf Estate in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Mr. Mustapha Njie believes more homes can be built and, faster too, across Nigeria through well-thought-out public, private partnerships. The Chief Executive Officer of Taf Nigeria Homes is building the estate in collaboration with the Rivers State government, using a special purpose vehicle known as RivTaf Nigeria Limited. All the homes in the first and second phases are almost sold. Bennett Oghifo reports that the company is using a special self-funding arrangement and, the homeowners and investors are called in regularly to see how their money is being used

A few months ago, the 40 hectares of prime land located at Peter Odili Road, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt was almost bare, except for a few foundations being built by the various contractors on site.
But last week, the RIVTAFF Golf Estate stood in all magnificence, even without decorative paints. The landscaping is already in progress around the Town Houses, Villas and equally sturdy blocks of flats. The construction professionals and artisans were busy installing fittings and polishing to unveil the beauty of the homes.
Mr. Njie, who uses a show-home as office, said he would move in and start living in the estate in August and that a homeowner plans to move into his home, a Town House, in July. His home is ready for habitation, complete with decorative paint and has been cleaned.
The company is providing electricity 24/7, using generating sets, but plans to engage an independent power producer to power the estate on the long run.

The Project...
A joint venture agreement was signed by the Rivers State Government and TAF in December 2012. The project work commenced effectively in March 2013 with the clearing of the site.
The composition of the project is 608 apartments, made up of 2 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms; 31 villas which have 4 and 5 bedrooms/duplexes; 62 town houses with each having 4 bedrooms, and a golf course with 128 luxury villas having 4 and 5 bedrooms.
Njie said, “In order to build confidence in our clients, we invite them at the end of the every month to see the progress attained. This we started from the clearing of the site. They were here when the foundation was being done, concrete being mixed and columns being erected. They are quite confident of the quality of work that we are doing here.”
He said the project was divided into three phases and that the first phase would be completed at the end of this month, the second phase would be completed in December, and the third phase, which is the golf course and luxury villas would be ready by 2015.
He said the first phase has been sold out, and these are the town houses, villas and 200 apartments, remaining just 48 apartments left out of the initial 608 apartments.
According to him, “We are grateful to our clients for having confidence in us. I have heard often that this is not the way business was done in Nigeria, as we know that people don’t usually part with money based on their past experiences.”

Property Value...
There has been 20 to 30 per cent rise in property values in the estate. “We started our two bedroom flat and sold at N12 million, today it is N15.5 million; three bedroom flat started at N19 million and today it is N25.5 million. We don’t have town houses anymore but the secondary market has started here. I have heard people selling at N50 million from N35 million. Nobody is selling villas but we put value on it and what is sold at N65 million is now N85 million.

Construction...
Njie said he is proud that the beautiful and sturdy homes were built by Nigerians, adding “I looked at the possibility of using Chinese contractors; I have the contacts, and given the size of the project I thought of bringing them in and they even came here twice. But some young Nigerians, who had projects around came to meet me and I decided to give them a shot. We started with eight of them and, we eliminated all the traditional bottle necks in construction.”
He said one of these challenges was bonds and that he never took any from them. “We gave them advance payments and I am proud to say now that I have over 25 local contractors called Nigerians on site and, none of them has ever ran away with my one kobo.”
He said what has been “paid to contractors, cumulatively, just on the first phase is close to N5 billion and we have not had any issue at all. I can proudly say so.”
He said, “We have reached the stage where we talk about Africa taking the lead in investment, particularly Nigeria’s GDP overtaking that of South Africa. What this means is that we will see a lot of investments coming to Nigeria.”
The company’s style of construction, he said was about developing people. So, “When we called them (contractors) in, we took them to Gambia, about 40 of them, to show them what we have done there and that it was done by us and, that if we can do it, then you can do it. They came back very confident.”
The contractors were also trained on how to do the work, saying their attitude to work has been changed, along with their capacity. We bought them materials, including mixers, which they paid in four months. That is what we have done and, it is my hope and prayer that when I exit, they will be around. It is about leaving a legacy, which we have done now; we have raised the bar.”
The project has created employment for the local community, he said, explaining that some of the people work, while others supply materials, like sand, gravels and that the see the project as theirs. “We need to thank them, because they took ownership of the project.”
He also lauded the Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Amaechi and the state’s bureau of public, private partnership for doing an excellent job.

source
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by cooltone: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amaechi is very close to a magician, what he has done exceeds both Spif and Okilo and that's the plain truth. The man is not a media governor or propaganda person like Akpabio, he just wants to write his name in gold. God will bless Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi. We need somebody like him to lead Nigeria, no offence to GEJ.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
jpphilips:

Where for Mgbouba?

Only Oil Mill-Akpajo, Woji Junction-Alcon, Rumuibekwe that are left.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
jpphilips:

JP i use mgbuoba everyday to work and MCC did resurfacing recently on it. it is very good though gets flooded at some points when it rains
is elelenwo not part of the transamadi-woji-akpajo construction
i cant comment on rumuibekwe.
is woji still badi thought it had been reconstructed?
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
phantom: RIVTAF Golf Estate Developer Recommends PPP

The Gambia-born developer of RIVTAFF Golf Estate in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Mr. Mustapha Njie believes more homes can be built and, faster too, across Nigeria through well-thought-out public, private partnerships. The Chief Executive Officer of Taf Nigeria Homes is building the estate in collaboration with the Rivers State government, using a special purpose vehicle known as RivTaf Nigeria Limited. All the homes in the first and second phases are almost sold. Bennett Oghifo reports that the company is using a special self-funding arrangement and, the homeowners and investors are called in regularly to see how their money is being used

A few months ago, the 40 hectares of prime land located at Peter Odili Road, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt was almost bare, except for a few foundations being built by the various contractors on site.
But last week, the RIVTAFF Golf Estate stood in all magnificence, even without decorative paints. The landscaping is already in progress around the Town Houses, Villas and equally sturdy blocks of flats. The construction professionals and artisans were busy installing fittings and polishing to unveil the beauty of the homes.
Mr. Njie, who uses a show-home as office, said he would move in and start living in the estate in August and that a homeowner plans to move into his home, a Town House, in July. His home is ready for habitation, complete with decorative paint and has been cleaned.
The company is providing electricity 24/7, using generating sets, but plans to engage an independent power producer to power the estate on the long run.

The Project...
A joint venture agreement was signed by the Rivers State Government and TAF in December 2012. The project work commenced effectively in March 2013 with the clearing of the site.
The composition of the project is 608 apartments, made up of 2 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms; 31 villas which have 4 and 5 bedrooms/duplexes; 62 town houses with each having 4 bedrooms, and a golf course with 128 luxury villas having 4 and 5 bedrooms.
Njie said, “In order to build confidence in our clients, we invite them at the end of the every month to see the progress attained. This we started from the clearing of the site. They were here when the foundation was being done, concrete being mixed and columns being erected. They are quite confident of the quality of work that we are doing here.”
He said the project was divided into three phases and that the first phase would be completed at the end of this month, the second phase would be completed in December, and the third phase, which is the golf course and luxury villas would be ready by 2015.
He said the first phase has been sold out, and these are the town houses, villas and 200 apartments, remaining just 48 apartments left out of the initial 608 apartments.
According to him, “We are grateful to our clients for having confidence in us. I have heard often that this is not the way business was done in Nigeria, as we know that people don’t usually part with money based on their past experiences.”

Property Value...
There has been 20 to 30 per cent rise in property values in the estate. “We started our two bedroom flat and sold at N12 million, today it is N15.5 million; three bedroom flat started at N19 million and today it is N25.5 million. We don’t have town houses anymore but the secondary market has started here. I have heard people selling at N50 million from N35 million. Nobody is selling villas but we put value on it and what is sold at N65 million is now N85 million.

Construction...
Njie said he is proud that the beautiful and sturdy homes were built by Nigerians, adding “I looked at the possibility of using Chinese contractors; I have the contacts, and given the size of the project I thought of bringing them in and they even came here twice. But some young Nigerians, who had projects around came to meet me and I decided to give them a shot. We started with eight of them and, we eliminated all the traditional bottle necks in construction.”
He said one of these challenges was bonds and that he never took any from them. “We gave them advance payments and I am proud to say now that I have over 25 local contractors called Nigerians on site and, none of them has ever ran away with my one kobo.”
He said what has been “paid to contractors, cumulatively, just on the first phase is close to N5 billion and we have not had any issue at all. I can proudly say so.”
He said, “We have reached the stage where we talk about Africa taking the lead in investment, particularly Nigeria’s GDP overtaking that of South Africa. What this means is that we will see a lot of investments coming to Nigeria.”
The company’s style of construction, he said was about developing people. So, “When we called them (contractors) in, we took them to Gambia, about 40 of them, to show them what we have done there and that it was done by us and, that if we can do it, then you can do it. They came back very confident.”
The contractors were also trained on how to do the work, saying their attitude to work has been changed, along with their capacity. We bought them materials, including mixers, which they paid in four months. That is what we have done and, it is my hope and prayer that when I exit, they will be around. It is about leaving a legacy, which we have done now; we have raised the bar.”
The project has created employment for the local community, he said, explaining that some of the people work, while others supply materials, like sand, gravels and that the see the project as theirs. “We need to thank them, because they took ownership of the project.”
He also lauded the Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Amaechi and the state’s bureau of public, private partnership for doing an excellent job.

source

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
rivtaf estate...

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lets be honest Amaechi has done really well but some ppl can never be satisfied. They expect him to transform rivers state to london.

1 Like

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
more

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
courtesy; rivtaf.com

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
courtesy; rivtaf.com grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
phantom: courtesy; rivtaf.com

This is cool more than my own shots

Am reserving Rainbow estate skyscraper for the main time. Until another day
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by jpphilips(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
phantom:
na wa to you o JP!!! na only you waka come what of the interchange at odili road?? are transamadi companies also financing that one

It is called privileged info!! gracias will do, BTW they are paying through RVSG because it awarded the contract
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
I wonder why this is not in FP?
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by jpphilips(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
kel4soft:

You are a bloody liar. How can company construct the road of state government? You just raised false alarm to discredit Amaechi. This state government are constructing everything from her purse. Those companies pay their taxes? So was it not that same RCC that constructed from Airforce to Rumuodoy-Airport road? Was it not RCC that constructed Elekaiah road? Was it not same company that dualised Oginigba road? So which one is LCC standard?

You are just paranoid, sorry eya! Only a kid will believe this. So same companies working Slaughter-YKC-Elelenwo-Eastwest road?

Are you ok! mixing afternoon dose with evening dose to save time is causing you more harm than good, best you stick to the doctor's prescription.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
i hear most of the units in phase 1 have been sold out. phase 2 to commence soon.
i wish more property developers can partner with the RVSG to provide more of these.
eleme has lots of land for property developers to develop. if RVSG plans that area well,the real estate development there will be second to lekki,lagos

a good leader/government can really take a state far in a short period and thats why i continously weep for my people in abia state who have been burdened with a retar.d for 8years.its a pity sad sad
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
jpphilips:

It is called privileged info!! gracias will do, BTW they are paying through RVSG because it awarded the contract

Your effort to discredit Amaechi is so funny that you are not only lame but I dont know what to say to you. Did you see last year budget on that road and this year?

The companies also dualised Oginigba road and Ordinance all there in trans amadi. So why have companies at Eleme not fixed the east-west road axis of Eleme junction-Onne junction.

So the same companies also directed RCC to construct Elekaiah/Rumuomasi dualised road or G.U Ake Road?
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
phantom: i hear most of the units in phase 1 have been sold out. phase 2 to commence soon.
i wish more property developers can partner with the RVSG to provide more of these.
eleme has lots of land for property developers to develop. if RVSG plans that area well,the real estate development there will be second to lekki,lagos

a good leader/government can really take a state far in a short period and thats why i continously weep for my people in abia state who have been burdened with a retar.d for 8years.its a pity sad sad

Century Gardens is developing somewhere at Eleme. They were given space, don't know how far they have gone.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
jpphilips:

Your effort to discredit Amaechi is so funny that you are not only lame but I dont know what to say to you. Did you see last year budget on that road and this year?

The companies also dualised Oginigba road and Ordinance all there in trans amadi. So why have companies at Eleme not fixed the east-west road axis of Eleme junction-Onne junction.

So the same companies also directed RCC to construct Elekaiah/Rumuomasi dualised road or G.U Ake Road?
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by jpphilips(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
phantom:
JP i use mgbuoba everyday to work and MCC did resurfacing recently on it. it is very good though gets flooded at some points when it rains
is elelenwo not part of the transamadi-woji-akpajo construction
i cant comment on rumuibekwe.
is woji still badi thought it had been reconstructed?

It is just the woji-elelenwo bypass that is under construction, Elelenwo road is still a disaster, don't even go anywhere close to rumuibekwe, you will sink, Transamadi is something else!!
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
kel.....whats up with expansion of transamadi road proper?? have they started any flyover planned for garrison?

in other news,it looks like the ministry of niger delta has no plans to put an interchange at rumuokoro.....a major intersection of 2 federal roads...east west and ikwerre road.
why cant our leaders do things properly and with foresight.the traffic at rumuokoro is so bad that a simple flyover like the one at eliozu will not do.
that junction is notorious and needs a major interchange.
the east west road on its own is not wide enough and to make matters worse you have no plan to put an interchange at one of the most important junctions in PH. maybe they are waiting till it gets to the level of eleme junction in the late 90s/early 2000s where people used to sleep in vehicles till morning cos of holdup
that is why i still respect amaechi till tomorrow. look at the flyover at obiri ikwerre.the traffic there is not much but because amaechi is a foward thinking governor,he knows that in 5 years that flyover will be carrying major traffic from the airport,UPTH/uniport,NTA road and rumuokoro
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
jpphilips:

Are you ok! mixing afternoon dose with evening dose to save time is causing you more harm than good, best you stick to the doctor's prescription.

You are supposed to see a doctor for spewing rubbish. You came to this thread to write one of the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. See, when Companies want to partner with government it is included inside the agreement of the contract. Like SHELL and NDDC are partnering to construct Ogbia-Brass road in Bayelsa. It is well known. Now tell me with any link where the companies are partnering Rivers State to construct those roads?

What better drainage do we have in PH that will compare with GITTO at Ada George road?

Maybe this is the first RCC road in PH? I smh for you.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
jpphilips:

It is just the woji-elelenwo bypass that is under construction, Elelenwo road is still a disaster, don't even go anywhere close to rumuibekwe, you will sink!!
haba no now......that elelenwo road has been bad as far as i can remember.i am surprised amaechi hasnt awarde it.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
jpphilips:

It is just the woji-elelenwo bypass that is under construction, Elelenwo road is still a disaster, don't even go anywhere close to rumuibekwe, you will sink!!

You car cannot sink at Elelenwo road cos it is not as bad as Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene road, fine you have potholes not as bad you are painting it here. Like I said only this road and Woji-Alcon road are left unattended to. But the construction within these two communities still say something.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by kel4soft: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
phantom: kel.....whats up with expansion of transamadi road proper?? have they started any flyover planned for garrison?

in other news,it looks like the ministry of niger delta has no plans to put an interchange at rumuokoro.....a major intersection of 2 federal roads...east west and ikwerre road.
why cant our leaders do things properly and with foresight.the traffic at rumuokoro is so bad that a simple flyover like the one at eliozu will not do.
that junction is notorious and needs a major interchange.
the east west road on its own is not wide enough and to make matters worse you have no plan to put an interchange at one of the most important junctions in PH. maybe they are waiting till it gets to the level of eleme junction in the late 90s/early 2000s where people used to sleep in vehicles till morning cos of holdup
that is why i still respect amaechi till tomorrow. look at the flyover at obiri ikwerre.the traffic there is not much but because amaechi is a foward thinking governor,he knows that in 5 years that flyover will be carrying major traffic from the airport,UPTH/uniport,NTA road and rumuokoro

For the Trans Amadi axis, I think RCC want to get done with the Slaughter-Woji-Elelenwo bridge before moving over there. They have done the drainages up til Ordinance. That notorious Rivoc Junction, you will see they have cured her headache. From Ordinance to Garrison, demolishing of buildings have been completed. TBF, Amaechi may start that flyover but will not get to half of it at Garrison. Mobil filling station at Garrison was also affected.

For the east-West road, we see road, you dey come dey ask for flyover. I think the next Governor should construct an inter change just like Amaechi's Obiri Ikwerre Interchange.
Re: Has Monorail Stop Amaechi From Constructing Roads & Bridges? by phantom(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
kel4soft:

For the Trans Amadi axis, I think RCC want to get done with the Slaughter-Woji-Elelenwo bridge before moving over there. They have done the drainages up til Ordinance. That notorious Rivoc Junction, you will see they have cured her headache. From Ordinance to Garrison, demolishing of buildings have been completed. TBF, Amaechi may start that flyover but will not get to half of it at Garrison. Mobil filling station at Garrison was also affected.

For the east-West road, we see road, you dey come dey ask for flyover. I think the next Governor should construct an inter change just like Amaechi's Obiri Ikwerre Interchange.
grin grin grin grin grin grin......no state governor go gree do am especially when na federal project.any governor wey do am go grow bear bear where im dey wait make federal govt re imburse am.
amaechi see problem for that omerelu road na. till date fed govt never settle am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Dead Body Of Notorious Militant, Don Waney Killed By Soldiers (photo) / Buhari Issues Strong Warning To Adeboye, Others / Grid Challenges: Continued Efforts To Enhance Stability - TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.