Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract (9629 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Nff Should Not Renew Keshi Contract Now That Gej Is Out / 4 Reasons Why Renewing Coach Keshi's Contract Is The Right Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by Mcweber(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
JerryJJZ:

hahahaha its rather fun, am Isaac, its nice knowing you dickhead
Lols my ever stubborn p*ssyjuice....I'm Mayowa by name and nice meeting you too
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by winiwini: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
BY ACHIEVEMENT...HE DESERVES IT....BY CHARACTER AND TACTICS.....HE DOESN'T
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by Abraham2013(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Syenite:

The earlier you people realise dat Nigeria is nt among d power houses in football the better. U can't simply give what u dnt have. We simply lack that quality to go beyond where we got to.

Yes, 3 African teams have made it to d quarter finals. Check out d teams dey played in 2nd round:
Cameroun vs Colombia
Senegal vs Sweden
Ghana vs USA.

Forget FIFA ranking we know d top 8 footballing nations in the world. And imho they in no particular order are:
Brazil
Germany
Spain
Argentina
Italy
Holland
France
England or Portugal.

If any of d ealier mentioned African team had had to play any of these top 8/9 teams in the 2nd round do u think history would b what it is today?

African teams simply lack what it takes to go beyond d quarter finals. They only get to d quarter finals when dey play against a Grade B team in likes of Colombia, Sweden and USA.
Sincerely speaking, in 2010 do u tink dat d SE of 2010 would hav defeated d USA team of 2010?

1 Like

Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by Syenite(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Abraham2013:
Sincerely speaking, in 2010 do u tink dat d SE of 2010 would hav defeated d USA team of 2010?

To b candid the 2010 team is nt much different from the 2014 team. The Sani Keita kick cost us a 2nd round qualification. If we had won dat Greece match which we were on course to do b4 the Keitastrophy the 2-2 draw against S.Korea would have been enough for Nigeria to go through. Talking abt the US team of 2010, I can't categorically tell whether we would have beaten them or nt. Just like asking whether the Ghana team of 2014 could have beaten the French team of 2014. Football is no mathematics, book makers have been proven wrong on several occasions in the WC.
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by Abraham2013(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Syenite:

To b candid the 2010 team is nt much different from the 2014 team. The Sani Keita kick cost us a 2nd round qualification. If we had won dat Greece match which we were on course to do b4 the Keitastrophy the 2-2 draw against S.Korea would have been enough for Nigeria to go through. Talking abt the US team of 2010, I can't categorically tell whether we would have beaten them or nt. Just like asking whether the Ghana team of 2014 could have beaten the French team of 2014. Football is no mathematics, book makers have been proven wrong on several occasions in the WC.
Bros u don't enta a gladiators fight with a tooth pick and expect come out alive. Keshi was clearly responsible for d dismal performance of d SE by his sentimental player selection. If dere is anytin dis just concluded world cup taught is dat u can beat any team if u work hard enough. If would hav won d france game if keshi is a bit technically sound. D same mistakes he made @ d confed cup was d same mistake he made @ d world cup. Afterall wen he won d AFCON, he took all d glory, now dat he did badly @ d world cup, he should also take d blame.

1 Like

Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by ksbusari(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mcweber: very well said but can u pls tell me any of the nigerian coaches or any of the foreign coaches we have hired since Bora left who has performed better than Keshi
u r rit BT e no wan serious again ni. he messed up in world cup by dropping some fearless players and he paid darely. he is still d better we av for nw.

1 Like

Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by JerryJJZ(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mcweber: Lols my ever stubborn p*ssyjuice....I'm Mayowa by name and nice meeting you too

diz dickhead is even a yoruba guy,,,,,,,,,
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by AlwaysCute(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nice one,we really need Keshi back to take care of our boys
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by Bigsteveg(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
I dont think ure conversant with our football cos ure arguments are baseless.
(1)We parade ourselves as d giant of africa in football. Take it or leave it, we once were.
(2)Who went with below average players, whose decision was it? Mikel was a flop from match 1, yet he kept the man on. Players like Lyon Balogun, IK uche were left out, they had to insist b4 he included Odewinge.
Keshi neva made a good sub throuout.
Imagine, what is Agbim doing in brazil, dis same keeper was sent away by his club in nigeria(if a nigeria club doesn't want u, who will), the best keeper in nigeria league FEMI was left out.
(3)Our outing @d world cup was just average.

Thank u.
ClintonNzedimma: point of correction.
1.We dont parade ourselves as giant of Africa in football.
2.You dont turn a team below average into world class players talkless of world cup material.
3.We had a good outing @ the WC
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by tonytony208(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Austindark: d guy is somehow proud. he doesn't like to take responsibilities for his mistakes.
he like shifting blames to players enen wen he is obviously wrong.

anyway we've got no beta replacement for now, let him just ve it

the only time i ever heard keshi blaming players was after the game against iran. Did he do it another time? Or are you referring that one time? The way you put it, one will think keshi does that after every game.
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by Mcweber(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
JerryJJZ:

diz dickhead is even a yoruba guy,,,,,,,,,
yea yea and where my p*ssyjuice come from?
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by tall2ce(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Keshi would be useless if iheanacho is not called up and plays ahead of Mikel

1 Like

Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by JerryJJZ(m): 12:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Mcweber: yea yea and where my p*ssyjuice come from?

Osun state nooni,,,, dickhead,,,,,,
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by daveP(m): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2014
TO THOSE COMPLAINING ABOUT KESHI'S CHARACTER,PLS STOP MAKING IT AS IF THE NFF HAD NO HAND IN THAT.WE KNOW WHAT GOES IN THAT GLASS HOUSE COS ITS VERY 'TRANSPARENT' FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.SALARY ISSUES,PEANUTS FOR A BTTER RESULT.CMON WHAT DID YOU EXPECT.TWAS JST BENCH I WAS NT HAPPY@.AGBIM AHEAD OF ALAMPASU.AND IK UCHE ALSO.
WE TOT EMEM(ENYEAMA,MIKEL,EMENIKE,MOSES) WOULD BE THE BACKBONE,BUT ONAZI SHIFTED MIKEL AND BABATUNDE SIDETRACKED MOSES(EBOE)

1 Like

Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by Mcweber(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2014
JerryJJZ:

Osun state nooni,,,, dickhead,,,,,,
huh?? what a small world. I'm also from Osun state. which part of osun are u from......p*ssyjuice
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by JerryJJZ(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mcweber: huh?? what a small world. I'm also from Osun state. which part of osun are u from......p*ssyjuice

If you think you are funny, you better stop dickhead,,,,, am from Ilesha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by Mcweber(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
JerryJJZ:

If you think you are funny, you better stop dickhead,,,,, am from Ilesha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
huh Funny? Nah, aint joking here p*ssyjuice....I'm serious, bt meanwhile I'm from Ilesha too. From Ayeso to be precise....u nko p*ssyjuice??
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by JerryJJZ(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mcweber: huh Funny? Nah, aint joking here p*ssyjuice....I'm serious, bt meanwhile I'm from Ilesha too. From Ayeso to be precise....u nko p*ssyjuice??

Look at the dickhead o,,,,,,,,,, u don change am for me o,,,,,, well, am from Bolorunduro in Ilesha,,,,,,,,
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by Mcweber(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
JerryJJZ:

Look at the dickhead o,,,,,,,,,, u don change am for me o,,,,,, well, am from Bolorunduro in Ilesha,,,,,,,,
waooooh!!! what a small world......nice meeting u. Can I hv ur digits maybe we can hook up or sometin u p*ssyjuice
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by JerryJJZ(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mcweber: waooooh!!! what a small world......nice meeting u. Can I hv ur digits maybe we can hook up or sometin u p*ssyjuice

hahahahahahahah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 08165578856,, got it dickhead,,, Its really amazing,
Re: NFF Move To Renew Keshi's Contract by mark2sunny(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
I want to invite u to a free biz presentation @ wuse 2 behind Glo office, Abuja. Mon-Sat 11am. Add on bbm: 23417886 or call 08033567721 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Gifts Nigeria Women’s Basketball Team 1M Each Over Victory - Pictures / Heartland Fc Vs 3SC (2pm) | FC Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Sunshine Stars (4pm) / NFF Confirms Super Eagles Vs Mexico Friendly For July 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.