Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off (7823 Views)

Why Women’s Breasts Are Getting Bigger –study / 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed / 7 Reasons Why Your Breasts Are Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: cecediva, is he ya hubby?
Am miss not mrs cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2014
1. Someone like you shouldn't have kids since the most important thing you like about your wife would be gone as soon as the kids starts popping. Yet you went ahead and had two. Men Like you that usually like breast too much always do the following.

They don't have children as to maintain their wife's body that way for a long time.

Also if they do, they opt for breast implants to argument things they like. Your case be say, you no even get money for breast implant and you want succulent breast. You go hear am. You Berra go find £7000 or manage the thing like that. Na you cause am. You can't eat your cake and have it

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Am miss not mrs cheesy cheesy
wow! I'm Ms not Mr.... Isn't it a perfect match? wink
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: wow! I'm Ms not Mr.... Isn't it a perfect match? wink
Wow! am so happy cheesy, Can i see ur bank statement pls? tongue grin
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Talk about being insensitive. After pushing two kids out for you, you talk about her böobs. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Wow! am so happy cheesy, Can i see ur bank statement pls? tongue grin
hahahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin

if i show you my bank statement ehn, you'd want to be my shoe cleaner grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: hahahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin

if i show you my bank statement ehn, you'd want to be my shoe cleaner grin grin grin
Big boy tongue. Just show me nah i wan buy shoe polish 4u. tongue grin

Meanwhile do you have a car? cheesy
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Big boy tongue. Just show me nah i wan buy shoe polish 4u. tongue grin

Meanwhile do you have a car? cheesy
yea... I have ferrari... grin grin
i'll like to buy you either designers or ferrari... Which 1 you go like?
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: yea... I have ferrari... grin grin
i'll like to buy you either designers or ferrari... Which 1 you go like?
both of them... wow! am in roff with you already, pls hor.ny will you mally me? cheesy
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by anonymousvic: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2014
adaobi123: Talk about being insensitive. After pushing two kids out for you, you talk about her böobs. undecided undecided
pls am not insensitive, am a young man, i don't think it's having kids that caused it, i see a lot of women that had 5, 6 kids yet their breas.t is still succulent and plump.
Chillisauce: 1. Someone like you shouldn't have kids since the most important thing you like about your wife would be gone as soon as the kids starts popping. Yet you went ahead and had two. Men Like you that usually like b reast too much always do the following.
They don't have children as to maintain their wife's body that way for a long time.
Also if they do, they opt for b reast implants to argument things they like. Your case be say, you no even get money for b reast implant and you want succulent b reast. You go hear am. You Berra go find £7000 or manage the thing like that. Na you cause am. You can't eat your cake and have it
You totally misunderstood me. For Christ's sake my best friend wife's breas.t who've had four kids is now bigger and fuller than before the kids. So you guys should stop this kids stuff. I think is just a natural occurrence or a medical malfunction, that's why am soliciting for advice if it can be corrected.
kelvin1191: Bros, i know how u feel. Infact, i experienced it with one of my girl back then. After i hustle this girl for very long time, d day i finally succeded laying her on my bed, opened the bra and. . .Yeeekpaaaah! One of d nipple was touching her throat and the other was almost @ her spine. Its damm humiliating. Pls see a doctor if you dont want to start playing games outside ur marriage.
Thanks for sharing my feelings.
alabiyemmy:
You dont seem to be a serious man. How many male doctors have seen her v.a.gi.na and put their hands inside it during pregnancy ante natal and during delivery. Na b.re.ast u no come want make dem see.
Doctors can put their hands into her whatever provided they are doing their work, moreover am not there myself. Is entirely different from going to a doctor and showing him my wife breas.t because it's fallen and flat. Reason with me nah.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: both of them... wow! am in roff with you already, pls hor.ny will you mally me? cheesy
are you shy pronouncing those words....

This is fake love tongue
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: are you shy pronouncing those words....

This is fake love tongue

Insalt ? angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva:

Insalt ? angry

grin grin grin
No ferrari or designers for you again tongue

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: No ferrari or designers for you again tongue

grin grin grin grin
Lol... cheesy cheesy Please love
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva:
Lol... cheesy cheesy Please love
lol... grin grin... I'll do just that
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by adorableify: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2014
anonymousvic: Pls don't make mockery of this. This is eating me up. Manage it? From 32yrs till death? Pls advise me.
Meeting a doctor is a gud advice, I hv doctor friends and one is marrying my sister. But pls how do I tell my fellow man face to face that my wife breas.t is flat? That means I willgo with my wife and the doctor have to see the breas.t before any suggestion. Haba,
Is it jst d breast u like abt ur wife? Wat if she had a standing breast n decides to complain 2maro dat u ve a small dick will it please u? My guy go n love ur wife n more importantly be faithful n dnt make her self esteem go dowm
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Morotov1(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2014
I hope she is not aware of these complaint or else you gonna have it full.
What about her VG ...with two kids ..is must have slacken and wide ...definitely need a huge dickk ....so you need to enlarge too...Smh
Take her to a plastic surgeon and stuff it with silicon so you can have your pleasure and say bye bye to subsequent breastfeeding....budget..400000 naira.

Don't compare her with anybody because your JT is not the same size as your brothers and friends.

Seems your mid-life crisis is coming earlier than normal.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: lol... grin grin... I'll do just that
Thanks honey kiss
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2014
anonymousvic:
pls am not insensitive, am a young man, i don't think it's having kids that caused it, i see a lot of women that had 5, 6 kids yet their breas.t is still succulent and plump.

Do you think all women are the same ? undecided Instead of thanking her, you're complaining about her bręast. All women's boöbs "fall", its a matter of time.

Please the only kid here is you. Ungrateful human being. angry

Plus why are you looking at other womens böobs sef ? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by MaziOmenuko: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2014
I don't really have an advice for you but I have to point out one thing; comparing your wife with other women's b're'ast: I'm sure so many women have fallen br'ea'st but this is an era of packaging! Those women with 3-4 kids and full bossoms could be as a result of packaging. I'm sure if your wife decides to package hers very well, you will be surprised to see the outcome when she's fully clothed.

All the same, I hope you find the solution to your mid-life crises.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by MaziOmenuko: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: lol... grin grin... I'll do just that

Cecediva: Thanks honey kiss

You two should get a room already and stop making out in people's thread!

And you cece, if the op curse you join, your bre'as't will never remain the same!

cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

And you cece, if the op curse you join, your bre'as't will never remain the same!

cheesy
Lol...cheesy cheesy

Op sorry for derailing kiss
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by anonymousvic: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2014
adaobi123:
Do you think all women are the same ? undecided Instead of thanking her, you're complaining about her bręast. All women's boöbs "fall", its a matter of time.
Please the only kid here is you. Ungrateful human being. angry
Plus why are you looking at other womens böobs sef ? undecided
tnx
Morotov1: I hope she is not aware of these complaint or else you gonna have it full.
What about her VG ...with two kids ..is must have slacken and wide ...definitely need a huge dickk ....so you need to enlarge too...Smh
Take her to a plastic surgeon and stuff it with silicon so you can have your pleasure and say bye bye to subsequent breastfeeding....budget..400000 naira.
Don't compare her with anybody because your JT is not the same size as your brothers and friends.
Seems your mid-life crisis is coming earlier than normal.
The bolded is all i need from you. Tnx
MaziOmenuko:
cheesy
Omenuko you're too funny. I wouldn't curse anybody ooo. Cecediva don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
anonymousvic: Her brea.st is now as flat and fallen like slippers. After her second
delivery, she started having health problems that made her stopped
breastfeeding our baby on doctor's advice. Since then the brea.st fell flat
like d grannies. Please any advice on what to do maybe drugs without
adverse effect to make the thing stand again and succulent.
Am just a guy in his early 30s. Pls this is really bothering me.
prop it up with your hand.
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by ITbomb(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Lol...cheesy cheesy

Op sorry for derailing kiss
Afraid don catch am, without the cleavage, market don fall, no more free sharwama and recharge cards
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Convince her to start wearing push-up bras at all times. When you're having the sex, do not remove the bra. I repeat, do not remove the bra.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by pickabeau1: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko: I don't really have an advice for you but I have to point out one thing; comparing your wife with other women's b're'ast: I'm sure so many women have fallen br'ea'st but this is an era of packaging! Those women with 3-4 kids and full bossoms could be as a result of packaging. I'm sure if your wife decides to package hers very well, you will be surprised to see the outcome when she's fully clothed.

All the same, I hope you find the solution to your mid-life crises.

exactly!

I have heard that even the so-called flat ones are well packaged to look bouncy!
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by thorpido(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Op,people have different bodies.I have seen a 20yr old with fallen bossoms and she was never married.
If you can't afford bossom surgery now,get your wife push-up bras and let her wear it most of the time.

Also work on your mind.Things are not going to remain the same.You must have heard what goes up,comes down.
You can get coloured bulbs for your room so the lights are dimmed.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by UrbanMystique: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Get her fake boobs.. Simple
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by ignis: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
anonymousvic: Pls don't make mockery of this. This is eating me up. Manage it? From 32yrs till death? Pls advise me.
Meeting a doctor is a gud advice, I hv doctor friends and one is marrying my sister. But pls how do I tell my fellow man face to face that my wife breas.t is flat? That means I willgo with my wife and the doctor have to see the breas.t before any suggestion. Haba,
Have you ever thought of how the two kids came out from her vagin.a?
Keep assuming no doctor have seen her unclothedness.
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
LMAOOO... manage am. This is your cross to carry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Techniques To Delay Ejaculation / Nurse Who Fainted On Live TV After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Is Dead / COVID-19 Patient Gives Birth In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.