Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off (7822 Views)

Why Women’s Breasts Are Getting Bigger –study / 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed / 7 Reasons Why Your Breasts Are Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by tchiwinnie: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
omoharry:

This is what happens when you marry only base on physical appearance. I m sure if you had married this woman based of her character and personality, you wont be hear wining about her flat breast. I dont mean to be rude, abeg ask you mumsy or look her breast weather e stilL stand or e flat. If e flat, your popsi waka leave her? This is marriage. If she nor born pikin na , na you go stil dey complain sey your wife never fit give u pikin. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, MARRIAGE IS MADE FOR MATURED MINDS AND NOT CHILDREN THAT WILL BE IN A FANTASY WORLD AND EXPECT THINGS TO REMAIN AS THEY HAVE FANTASIZED. Oga, focus on other areas that attracted her to you in the first place and love her for her person especially if she is a good and supportive wife. ABEG CHOOSE BETWEEN THIS TWO OPTION: CHILDREN AND FLAT BREAST MOTHER OR NO CHILDREN AND FIRM BREAST MOTHER. WHICH ONE YOU LIKE. AND LASTLY, I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT STARTED SHOWING SIGN THAT YOU RESENT HER PRESENT STATE.
wen u read thru d op's original post, its obvious he s being very realistic. he loves his wife, he didnt just marry her cos of her b*reasts. lets stop pretending and b real joor. are u married? if yes, wot ll u do if u were in his shoes. d truth is dat there s a part of ur wife's body u like wella, for him its her b* reasts. No man ll want his wifey's breasts to b absolutely flat just after few yrs of marriage. so lets stop making all these comments here. d guy s being real jare.
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by doyin68: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op, if the medical condition of your wife will permit,get her pregnant again and her bosom wil take shape till she is about to wean the child.so at the point of weaning pray to God about it and don't squeeze the breast to expel the milky fluid,she may be taking analgesic to relieve the pain and her breast may never go as that flat.That is my experience after my first child but after my wife conceived our second child, i did exactly what i am telling you and it worked

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by lakamua: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
bros, there is notin d doctor will do to help her breasts. marriage is not by beauty. it will always fade. try and see they parts of her dat may never fade. forget abt breasts and love her d way she is. unless maybe she is the type dat also has conditional love for you sha den i cant blame u for complaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Techniques To Delay Ejaculation / Nurse Who Fainted On Live TV After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Is Dead / COVID-19 Patient Gives Birth In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.