Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 (1285 Views)

If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 by Boomark(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Malachi 3:10
New Living Translation
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!

The storehouse was built inside the temple in Jerusalem according to the pattern God gave to Moses on the mountain, Heb 8:5.

The True Temple and storehouse
To us who are in Christ, our body is the temple of God, 1Cor 6:19, Eph 6:22, and the storehouse of God as a result of this is in our body. The temple which was a copy or shadow of something to come has been made perfect in our body through Christ.

Heb 10:1
King James Bible
For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers there unto perfect. (Heb 8:5, 9:24).

This storehouse is not in any church building made by hand nor in any pastor's bank account. It is in us, in our body.

Giving help to a brother or sister who is in need means bringing food(or tithe) into the storehouse of God. That is why God is pleased with the sharing among brethren, Heb 13:16. This is why our Christ, the High priest who receives tithe(gifts) in his temple(our body) said, "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me." This is how to give to God through Christ.

Take your tithe or 5%, 20%, 60%, etc of your income cheerfully to the true storehouse of God(people in need) and fill it. Whosoever it is, mandating anyone to PAY tithe in the church does not understand spiritual things or might be deceiving people for selfish gain.

There is no greater commandment than these: Love the LORD your God and love your neighbour as yourself, Mark 12:30-31.

4 Likes

Re: Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2014
^^

I thought the storehouse was the pastor's pocket

1 Like

Re: Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 by thegoodone2(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
i said this before. Boko haram are behinde discourage people not to pay tithe so christain will not have money to fight them. pls. be wise
Re: Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 by Boomark(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2014
frosbel: ^^

I thought the storehouse was the pastor's pocket

Naa! Can never be. But some people here are falling for there antics.

Wondering where they will borrow words and scriptures to turn this truth false. Their teachings are swimming in wrong things.

1 Like

Re: Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 by PastorKun(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Boomark: Malachi 3:10
New Living Translation
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!

The storehouse was built inside the temple in Jerusalem according to the pattern God gave to Moses on the mountain, Heb 8:5.

The True Temple and storehouse
To us who are in Christ, our body is the temple of God, 1Cor 6:19, Eph 6:22, and the storehouse of God as a result of this is in our body. The temple which was a copy or shadow of something to come has been made perfect in our body through Christ.

Heb 10:1
King James Bible
For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers there unto perfect. (Heb 8:5, 9:24).

This storehouse is not in any church building made by hand nor in any pastor's bank account. It is in us, in our body.

Giving help to a brother or sister who is in need means bringing food(or tithe) into the storehouse of God. That is why God is pleased with the sharing among brethren, Heb 13:16. This is why our Christ, the High priest who receives tithe(gifts) in his temple(our body) said, "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me." This is how to give to God through Christ.

Take your tithe or 5%, 20%, 60%, etc of your income cheerfully to the true storehouse of God(people in need) and fill it. Whosoever it is, mandating anyone to PAY tithe in the church does not understand spiritual things or might be deceiving people for selfish gain.

There is no greater commandment than these: Love the LORD your God and love your neighbour as yourself, Mark 12:30-31.

Absolutely brilliant piece, would be sharing this with my friends on facebook.

1 Like

Re: Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 by Goshen360(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin

Devourer is not devil nor demons but insects and pest destroying plants\crops. Storehouse is not the church, the church is you and me, storehouse is a portion in the temple of Jerusalem in the old system. https://www.nairaland.com/1472237/deception-malachi-3-10-11-devourer

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 by Boomark(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
PastorKun:

Absolutely brilliant piece, would be sharing this with my friends on facebook.

Thanks bro. Our ministry is moving on smoothly.

They have no say than to join the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 by Boomark(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Goshen360: grin grin grin

Devourer is not devil nor demons but insects and pest destroying plants\crops. Storehouse is not the church, the church is you and me, storehouse is a portion in the temple of Jerusalem in the old system. https://www.nairaland.com/1472237/deception-malachi-3-10-11-devourer

grin grin grin

Yea, everything about the temple of old in Jerusalem including the storehouse, which were a shadow of the thing to come is now in our body(temple) through Christ.

wink

(1) (Reply)

Following GOD Sheepishly / Read This Article About God And Ebola By The Guardian US That Sparked Outrage / Pastor Oyakhilome Charges Worshippers 1,000 Entry Fee To Attend Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.