Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” (883 Views)

I Can’t See Anything, I Can’t Read, Graduate Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal / Robert Clarke: I Can’t See Saraki Last For 9 Months / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” by tallfish145(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2014
Ekiti State Governor-Elect, Ayodele Fayose has reportedly expressed doubt over the ability of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), candidate in the forthcoming gubernatorial elections in Osun state, Senator Iyiola Omisore of winning the election.

Fayose reportedly said this while speaking during a radio programme on progress 100.5 fm Ado-Ekiti.

“I can’t see Omisore winning the poll, I don’t think he can win, but I wish him good-luck”, Fayose is quoted to have said.

The expression of doubt on the PDP winning the Osun elections may well explain while the Ekiti Governor in-waiting did not extend his party’s South-West campaign to Osun state.

The governor-elect, shortly after emerging victorious in the June 21 governorship election in Ekiti state had embarked on a South-West rally, where he boasted that his party will sack all the governors elected under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He however has not visited Osun where the governorship election is expected to take place on August 9.
Re: Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Na only that Jobless Firefire, wey no know! Yeye man! angry

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” by Firefire(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Na only that Jobless Firefire, wey no know! Yeye man! angry

Jobless , I beg find me better job and I will be serious... I promised! tongue
Re: Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Firefire:

Jobless , I beg find me better job and I will be serious... I promised! tongue

With your sense of judgment here, recommending you for a any job, would be a risky venture!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” by Firefire(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

With your sense of judgment here, recommending you for a any job, would be a risky venture!

You should respect my political views as I have rights to my opinion even as I respect yours.

I doubt your capacity to find me a job that can pay me 1/10 of my monthly net worth. grin

If you doubt me, Ask Fashola how much I pay monthly on WHT, PAYE, etc. wink
Re: Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” by Firefire(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Aregbesola is LOOSING THIS ELECTION.

Finito!
Re: Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
Firefire:

You should respect my political views as I have rights to my opinion even as I respect yours.

I doubt your capacity to find me a job that can pay me 1/10 of my monthly net worth. grin

If you doubt me, Ask Fashola how much I pay monthly on WHT, PAYE, etc. wink

I will like to know what you do actually....
Re: Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Firefire: Aregbesola is LOOSING THIS ELECTION.

Finito!

This dude is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” by Firefire(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

I will like to know what you do actually....

Aregbesola, O di gbe reeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Osun Election: “i Can’t See Omisore Winning The Poll, I Don’t Think He Can Win” by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Firefire:
Aregbesola, O di gbe reeeeeeeeeeeee

What if Aregbesola won?.... How many time do I have to tell and explain to you that Aregbesola 'll win the election.

Stay back in Lagos state and be typing jargon about what you knw notin abt.

Come to Osun state, start from Osogbo and hear people's opinion. You'll have the change of mind then, if you mind is not deeply rooted in negative thinking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: Nasarawa lawmaker escapes death, cars burnt / thread closed / US Urged To Arrest Jonathan For Organized Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.