Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pain At The Navel 6 Weeks After C-section - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pain At The Navel 6 Weeks After C-section (1478 Views)

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / C-section Versus Natural Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain At The Navel 6 Weeks After C-section by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2014
kindly help...6 weeks after my wife had C-Section to have our baby, she's now having pain on the navel...it has lingered and the hosptl is on strike

pls what could be responsible and what can we do?
Re: Pain At The Navel 6 Weeks After C-section by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
95 views but no suggestion ...hmmm
Re: Pain At The Navel 6 Weeks After C-section by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Why not take her to a private hospital. They doctors are in better position to treat her .

Issues like this is a matter of life and death and should be handled by experienced personnel.

Are private clinics on strike too ?

1 Like

Re: Pain At The Navel 6 Weeks After C-section by Frankiesangel: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yes you should take her to a private hospital
Re: Pain At The Navel 6 Weeks After C-section by coldgate(f): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
@op: kindly take her to a private clinic. It sounds serious. At six weeks post-op she should have healed significantly. Let a doctor examine her.
Re: Pain At The Navel 6 Weeks After C-section by thorpido(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2014
Sometimes pain from a C-section could linger for more than 6weeks.
Just get a doctor to see at a private hospital.
Re: Pain At The Navel 6 Weeks After C-section by dBard: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Pain at d navel mite b indicative of something going on in d bowels. ..mite also be nothing serious, esp if dres no other symptoms.
Try t contact d Dr dat did d surgery , he knows best wat went on dat day , else , go t a reliable private hospital #emphasisReliable
Re: Pain At The Navel 6 Weeks After C-section by beatzbyraiyub(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jst see to it that u do wot ever it takes to provide reliable treatments for ur spouse- cuz dz is not somthin one shuld take lightly, is abt her life in conern here, pls take her to a standard private hospital and giv devil no chance at all.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man / I Met My Wife On Social Media — Kenny K’ore / Weird Pre-wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.