Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man (1488 Views)

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Sweetmarriage: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
This Wife Sent It Across...

'I need more understanding on this statement. ''Sex is a duty of woman and responsibilty of man'''

Got Any Idea?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Evina(f): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
The difference between those two adjectives is the spellings. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
In my opinion, sex is a duty of woman...she must have tons of ideas so to keep her man's wild imaginations come into reality and to keep the flame in bed...And ofcurz its a responsibility of a man if she gets pregnant.. grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by DaGC(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na wa. See logic shocked
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
In my opinion, sex is a duty of woman...she must have tons of ideas so to keep her man's wild imaginations come into reality and to keep the flame in bed...And ofcurz its a responsibility of a man if she gets pregnant.. grin grin grin

So you dnt like to be satisfied s.exually? You must be sooo selfless. While you satisfy your husband, he looks on like a log of wood. Wonderful.
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Skillfullulu(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
yes I agree totally with the op
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So you dnt like to be satisfied s.exually? You must be sooo selfless. While you satisfy your husband, he looks on like a log of wood. Wonderful.

I dnt know how u think abt it...but i didnt mean tat way grin
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

I dnt know how u think abt it...but i didnt mean tat way grin

You said its the duty of the woman. You didnt talk about the man. so i guess he is a log of wood while you do all the work. If thats how you operate, no probs. Thumbs up. smiley
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You said its the duty of the woman. You didnt talk about the man. so i guess he is a log of wood while you do all the work. If thats how you operate, no probs. smiley

Hahahahaah....do u think if the woman will do something to spice up their sex life, The man will juz sit or stand & will do nothing I dnt think so, Sir..
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaah....do u think if the woman will do something to spice up their sex life, The man will juz sit or stand & will do nothing I dnt think so, Sir..

Re-read what you typed earlier. You said its the duty of the woman. You didnt mention the man playing any role. You pushed everything to the woman. In your words;

"In my opinion, sex is a duty of woman...she must have
tons of ideas so to keep her man's wild imaginations
come into reality and to keep the flame in bed
". you said she is to know all kinds of style to satisfy her husband. You said the only role men are to play is to impregnate their wives. shikena. so you see, you are confused. you dnt know where you stand. grin
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Re-read what you typed earlier. You said its the duty of the woman. You didnt mention the man playing any role. You pushed everything to the woman. In your words;

"In my opinion, sex is a duty of woman...she must have
tons of ideas so to keep her man's wild imaginations
come into reality and to keep the flame in bed". you said she is to know all kinds of style to satisfy her husband. You said the only role men are to play is to impregnate their wives. shikena. so you see, you are confused. you dnt know where you stand. grin

Ooohh ...u want me to elaborate it further ey..I know where I stand and definitely I am not confused...I am a woman & we all know tat a lot of women r naive when it comes to sex..and yes i am reminding women out there to be more open with their partner...

1 Like

Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ooohh ...u want me to elaborate it further ey..
Sir, i know where I stand and definitely I am not confused...I am a woman & we all know tat a lot of women r naive when it comes to sex..and yes i am reminding women out there to be more open with their partner, Sir....

I didnt want you to elaborate. I already know what you meant. I am only telling you that you are pushing everything to the woman while the husband does nothing. You didnt say anything about the man. I think its a very wrong mentality to have. I guess you dnt like to be satisfied.
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I didnt want you to elaborate. I already know what you meant. I am only telling you that you are pushing everything to the woman while the husband does nothing. You didnt say anything about the man. I think its a very wrong mentality to have. I guess you dnt like to be satisfied.

Coz men wil juz likely to follow the women...in sex most men like to see their women dominates them...this is y i said its a duty of a woman to keep the flame...
Re: Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Coz men wil juz likely to follow the women...in sex most men like to see their women dominates them...this is y i said its a duty of a woman to keep the flame...

Oh No!! SMH. You have a lot to learn about your womanhood and about men. too bad. You must be young. Good luck though in your road to discovery.

(1) (Reply)

Have Not Fallen Sick For 2 Years, Am I Ok Or It's Bad / Super Hot Picture Of Ex Eagle Striker Jeje Okocha's Family / Shocking!!! Meet A Girl Born Without A Face(photos)(must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.