Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' (25853 Views)

#DezianiGate: Jonathan Creates New Office In NNPC, Appoints Deputy GMD / Waziri Replaces Hamman Tukur As TCN Chairman / Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by hensben(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: Do you know his family?? Do you know how learned his brothers and half-brothers are?? Have you worked for him before? Stop sayin what you don't know....
abeg let person hear word, GeJ appoints tukur cos of 2015 election not this trash u are saying.
'Ambassador at large my foot, so what is now the job of nigeria ambassadors representing countries all over the world.
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
This is the reason I support every adjective Demdem uses to describe the clueless drunk of a President.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=]Alright...
See Taylor Swift Gives Love Advice To Young Fan On Instagram.
See Details Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/605-taylor-swift-gives-love-advice-to-young-fan-on-instagram[/quote] you must be a learner
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by ghettodreamz(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow:

How dumb can u silly jonathan apologist get? How low can u sink in this ur blind support?

Gej creates new office to d already over loaded exco he has and u say he has a good hear?

Gbo, what happened to d several commitee he has set up? What happened to the existing executives smeared in scandal dezeni, interior minister etc? What happened to d national conference and d money squandered on it? What happened to our missing billion dollars? Pls reason and be truthful when u make statements. Chaos, anarchy, killings, looting, etc are d oda of d day and u wanna praise d president?

At this junction, I should apologize to all nigerians as I'm part of our problem. I was carried away by "I had no shoe" shait and I thought having a humble backgroud will make mr president humane so I voted for him but I was wrong. God's willing, I will correct my error next year. Enough to mediocrity and incompetence.

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/SDpMCEvPmwyOsSbgWFsF-ztaYl*EUqgpB02dV8EO6PJxA3QHtx9iSPy-ZEfHiVkgDsJPaufhptWKhfxmMvlh*k1dOHq5OZKD/2011115_clapping_animation.gifj.gif[/img]
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by ghettodreamz(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow:

How dumb can u silly jonathan apologist get? How low can u sink in this ur blind support?

Gej creates new office to d already over loaded exco he has and u say he has a good hear?

Gbo, what happened to d several commitee he has set up? What happened to the existing executives smeared in scandal dezeni, interior minister etc? What happened to d national conference and d money squandered on it? What happened to our missing billion dollars? Pls reason and be truthful when u make statements. Chaos, anarchy, killings, looting, etc are d oda of d day and u wanna praise d president?

At this junction, I should apologize to all nigerians as I'm part of our problem. I was carried away by "I had no shoe" shait and I thought having a humble backgroud will make mr president humane so I voted for him but I was wrong. God's willing, I will correct my error next year. Enough to mediocrity and incompetence.

Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by stexsy(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow:

not junction but juncture...blame jonathan for ur inability to write simple english
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
In what continent is the country, At Large situated?
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by PointB: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2014
'Ambassador at Large' hehehehe
I hope the Police will not mistake him for a vagabond or worse still a fugitive!

Politics is funny! grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by Demdem(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: This is the reason I support every adjective Demdem uses to describe the clueless drunk of a President.

Ambassador at large, yet the fool will claim he is reducing overhead in his government.
Am sure there will also be assistants for the ambassador at large after all a full fledged office has been opened in aso rock.
Jonathan govt - Yeye govt.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by Demdem(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
PointB: 'Ambassador at Large' hehehehe
I hope the Police will not mistake him for a vagabond or worse still a fugitive!

Politics is funny! grin grin grin

Even PointB knows that this is a foolish move from the chief drunkard of Otuoke. grin
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by san316(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: The gentleman is a dove,how else could he keep a pack of wolves together,if not by showing them out,besides he did the most honoroble gesture in this political dispensation by also lettin himself out when the ovation was loudest...The likes of Tukur are very rare in Nigeria never mind the North and as an admin you always look for experienced brains and hands to delegate tasks to.Therefore it was a masterstroke from Jonathan to 'tie-down' Tukur else thieffnubu might decide to pay somebody a nocturnal visit in Yola.
I'm amazed indeed! Tukur a dove! left when the ovation was high! Sent away vultures! Hmm! I wonder the dimension 4rm wch u see things. Na waah ooh!!!
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by aumeehn: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: Do you know his family?? Do you know how learned his brothers and half-brothers are?? Have you worked for him before? Stop sayin what you don't know....
yezz i know his family infact sum of his cousins are my freinds....half ov hiz family dislike him....lemme tell you sumfin dat you dont know...juz try and ask hiz guard or house maids infact pipul work for BMT juz for cash sake...buh nobody enjoy working for him...am living in dsem area wiv his younger sister...!!
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by PointB: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Demdem:

Even PointB knows that this is a foolish move from the chief drunkard of Otuoke. grin

Lol, I only choose to see the funny side of it.

Loosen up man!
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by ichidodo: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2014
hensben: abeg let person hear word, GeJ appoints tukur cos of 2015 election not this trash u are saying.
'Ambassador at large my foot, so what is now the job of nigeria ambassadors representing countries all over the world.
2015?? Tukur to a lesser degree doesn't have any intrinsic value as far as 2015 is concerned especially after his resignation from the PDP,maybe his investiture could be as a reward for his unwavering loyalty to the rule of Law and that of Jonathan's interest in the PDP...But all of these shouldn't take away the fine qualities of Bamanga Tukur and so he should hit the ground running at wherever he is called to serve.
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by hensben(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: 2015?? Tukur to a lesser degree doesn't have any intrinsic value as far as 2015 is concerned especially after his resignation from the PDP,maybe his investiture could be as a reward for his unwavering loyalty to the rule of Law and that of Jonathan's interest in the PDP...But all of these shouldn't take away the fine qualities of Bamanga Tukur and so he should hit the ground running at wherever he is called to serve.
learner claiming expert, I leave you to your ignorance
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by Demdem(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2014
PointB:

Lol, I only choose to see the funny side of it.

Loosen up man!

Is this act sensible in our current national life?
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by PointB: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Demdem:

Is this act sensible in our current national life?

Perhaps you may want to take a trip to Sambissa Forest where jokes are not allowed (not even for little girls).

Again loosen up guy, it's too early to be hypertensive, GEJ will be around till 2019! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by odim123(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: It will be unwise for Jonathan to let the former Gongola state Governor ride into the sunset without a place in his Government......Talk about square pegs on square holes,Nigeria needs Tukur.
i agree with u that nigeria needs tukur to build more refinaries and to make the existin onze to work to their full capacity
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by ichidodo: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2014
hensben: learner claiming expert, I leave you to your ignorance
The oldest trick in the book: After being blown out of the water argumentatively,then you switch to insults,anyways, i also leave you to your hate and myopic views..

Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Demdem:

Ambassador at large, yet the fool will claim he is reducing overhead in his government.
Am sure there will also be assistants for the ambassador at large after all a full fledged office has been opened in aso rock.
Jonathan govt - Yeye govt.
The clueless drunk will even budget money to be used to 'build' their embassy. Nigeria don enter one chance.
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by Demdem(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2014
PointB:

Perhaps you may want to take a trip to Sambissa Forest where jokes are not allowed (not even for little girls).

In otherwords, the appointment is a joke. Wellsaid.

Again loosen up guy, it's too early to be hypertensive, GEJ will be around till 2019! cheesy grin

Infact Jonathan till ur early grave. I will unfortunately continue to see my countrymen die for no just cause under his leadership. Demdem dey campe.

Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Museni: Jonathan playing politics wiv appointments sins 1914.
lipsrsealed
when was Jonathan borned?
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: The oldest trick in the book: After being blown out of the water argumentatively,then you switch to insults,anyways, i also leave you to your hate and myopic views..
May everybody including boss and family members treat you the way GEJ treats Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by ichidodo: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
May everybody including boss and family members treat you the way GEJ treats Nigerians.
Amen....And may Everybody including boss and family members treat you the way Shekau treats Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by PointB: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Demdem,

If you have signed a pact will early death, continue to dance towards the path. I don't have such pact. But either you keep the conversation civil avoid quoting me. Again GEJ till 2015!

And for the avoidance of doubt, Bamangar Tukur appointment as Ambassador at Large is a step in the right and proper direction. Rewarding loyal party member is in line with global practice. This is a master-stroke from PDP, unlike the kindergarten politics practiced in APC!

That's why GEJ will be there till 2019, while folks like you develop high blood pressure for nothing!
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by Billygee2u: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow:

Gbo, what happened to d several commitee he has set up? What happened to the existing executives smeared in scandal dezeni, interior minister etc? What happened to d national conference and dmoney squandered on it?
What happened to our missing billion dollars? Pls reason and be truthful when u make
statements. Chaos, anarchy, killings, looting, etc
are d oda of d day and u wanna praise d
president?

it was not your vote that lifted GEJ to presidential
seat.remove your one vote from all the votes GEJ got then,and see if your vote made any impact ?
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by PointB: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: Amen....And may Everybody including boss and family members treat you the way Shekau treats Nigerians....

You wicked oo! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
GEJ is just trying to please everyone.
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by Demdem(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
PointB:

If you have signed a pact will early death, continue to dance towards the path. I don't have such pact. But either you keep the conversation civil avoid quoting me. Again GEJ till 2015!

Goon, I don't wish u death instead I wish u Jonathan on anything that has to do with u till whenever ur creator deem it fit to cut u off.

And for the avoidance of doubt, Bamangar Tukur appointment as Ambassador at Large is a step in the right and proper direction. Rewarding loyal party member is in line with global practice. This is a master-stroke from PDP, unlike the kindergarten politics practiced in APC!

Rewarding party members in the midst of several deaths of innocent country men. It surely suggests where Jonathan priority lies. Beside, to achieve it, Jonathan have to use the most stupidd things. Goon, only fools see sense in this malady.

That's why GEJ will be there till 2019, while folks like you develop high blood pressure for nothing!

Again, be proud with ur Jonathan and join me in declaring Jonathan till ur grave. No shaking for demdem no doubt.

Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by IYANGBALI: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
centje: GEJ is just trying to please everyone.
not until he looks my side
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by hensben(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: The oldest trick in the book: After being blown out of the water argumentatively,then you switch to insults,anyways, i also leave you to your hate and myopic views..
you didn't answer my question, according to your 'ambassador at large' explanation, so what's now the job of nigeria ambassadors to countries in the world?
Re: Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' by ichidodo: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
hensben: you didn't answer my question, according to your 'ambassador at large' explanation, so what's now the job of nigeria ambassadors to countries in the world?
An ambassador-at-large is a diplomat
of the highest rank or a minister who is
accredited to represent his or her country
internationally.
Unlike an ambassador-in-residence who isusually limited to a country or embassy ,
the ambassador-at-large is entrusted to
operate in several usually neighboring
countries, a region or sometimes hold a
seat in an international organization like
the United Nations and the European
Union. In some cases an ambassador-at-
large may even be specifically assigned a
role to advise and assist the state or a
government in particular issues.
Historically, presidents or prime ministers
have designated special diplomatic envoys
for specific assignments, primarily
overseas but sometimes also within the
country as an ambassador-at-large.
Hope we have expanded your views........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Lists Grouse With February Polls Date / Ondo Election: APC To Investigate Tinubu’s Anti-Party Moves / 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.