Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Is NCC Sending Free Credit - NCC-CARD ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is NCC Sending Free Credit - NCC-CARD ? (1535 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / Is NCC Being Hostile To MTN Nigeria (NCC Fines MTN) / Interconnectivity Rate & New Date for No Portability, Is NCC a Tothless Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is NCC Sending Free Credit - NCC-CARD ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2014
I just received a text message now on my MTN line bearing the text below from NCC - CARD...

"Your Line Have =N=30,000 Airtime With NCC.Just Because Your SIM Is Register. To Load It Now. Logon To WWW.NIGNCC.COM Your Code Is 3232 You Have 2hrs Left."

Why the hurry if it is real ? The English is wack..
Re: Is NCC Sending Free Credit - NCC-CARD ? by sarahs(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2014
okparaugo: I just received a text message now on my MTN line bearing the text below from NCC - CARD...

"Your Line Have =N=30,000 Airtime With NCC.Just Because Your SIM Is Register. To Load It Now. Logon To WWW.NIGNCC.COM Your Code Is 3232 You Have 2hrs Left."

Why the hurry if it is real ? The English is wack..
Its false, fraud.

1 Like

Re: Is NCC Sending Free Credit - NCC-CARD ? by Gboliwe: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha. Those thieves are even fools on top their illiteracy. Anybody that falls for this is a confirmed iddiiiooot. See english!

@poster, I used your code and went in, they confirmed the login. Asked me to buy N1500 recharge card and send. I picked random numbers and sent, they said I should hold on that the N30k was being transferred. Their spelling and grammar is a huge giveaway. Mumu thieves.
Re: Is NCC Sending Free Credit - NCC-CARD ? by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Rip English
Re: Is NCC Sending Free Credit - NCC-CARD ? by AVVS(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gboliwe: Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha. Those thieves are even fools on top their illiteracy. Anybody that falls for this is a confirmed iddiiiooot. See english!

@poster, I used your code and went in, they confirmed the login. Asked me to buy N1500 recharge card and send. I picked random numbers and sent, they said I should hold on that the N30k was being transferred. Their spelling and grammar is a huge giveaway. Mumu thieves.
mehn! The man bad oh! Suppose say its real, na so u go get the card! Sharperly
Re: Is NCC Sending Free Credit - NCC-CARD ? by Gboliwe: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
AVVS: mehn! The man bad oh! Suppose say its real, na so u go get the card! Sharperly
who tell you say the poster didn't use the code before posting it here. Anyway sha, I knew it was scam just wanted to go the entire 9yards. If that I got the man, I would have dashed the poster N5k. tongue
Re: Is NCC Sending Free Credit - NCC-CARD ? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2014
I didn't check anything o.

I know its scam.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Techno M5 Memory Problem / Ulefone Alpha Is 5.5 Inch FHD Fingerfrint Sanner MTK6753 Smartphone / New Boss Has Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.