Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Who Wants BUHARI DEAD? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wants BUHARI DEAD? (447 Views)

IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy / APC Wants Buhari To Sack Heads-Of-Parastatals / Is Buhari Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants BUHARI DEAD? by mekaboy(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2014
I know that president goodluck would not have time or want to kill buhari after their exchange of words. Secondly all fingers will point to him.

Now a man's greatest enemies are members of his own household. The question is who within the APC would want buhari dead? If buhari died, who in APC will contest the presidential candidate of the party?
Re: Who Wants BUHARI DEAD? by davo3286: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
TINUBU grin
Re: Who Wants BUHARI DEAD? by CharlesPhc: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
I believe if anyone wants to kill GMB it would be his BH Islamic terrorist brothers...!!! On a Second thought, I blame his security details for the security lapse on that fateful day. As a security expert, when they noticed someone trying to overtake their convoy recklessly while on the express was when a team on the convoy would have detached (while the rest moves on) and stopped the reckless driver to know his motive. They could even open fire if he refuses to stop or tries to be funny while on the express before getting to the busy market area.
Re: Who Wants BUHARI DEAD? by JEITO: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
I suspect Madcow grin

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Leone President Declares State Of Emergency Over Ebola / 10yrs Girls Now Used As Suicide Bombers BYBOKO HARAM / Jonathan Appoints New Gmd For Nnpc, Md For Npdc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.