Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (14060 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Limerick: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
peterrParker: who are you to vote? grin
if she cant vote, then you cant as well.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emaprince: Kai!...I got so occupied and missed all these...

MVGT-MIKUz..its clear

FYH only came bettter in personals...I commend him a lot for standing up to a heavyweight but he should detatch himself from thhat goat called cooger..
FYH mehn...you need to calm down cos it aint a do or diie thing here...I tthink you are tthe most poplar newbie now grin.thanks to mikz!.

Its clear thhat all thhe newbies mikuz got in problem with before and during the tourney are out to see him fall...

I don't even know wy mik is stoopiing this low to do this...you are allowing the ediot cooger play on ur intelligence..smh

the day you have a different opinion from ibime on this section would be the day of rapture. you have lickëd ibime's cöck so much, your lips now have his foreskin around it. don't you get ashamed of yourself, emabïtch? i don't wanna belabour the obvious but why is your head so far up your arsê?

If you come here to get your ego massaged, you won't get that here. I don't give ninstructions, I show examples . . . but when asked I pull no punches. It is only ninjas with an ego bigger than his skill level that will get frustrated. I take note of crits myself like whizkid said I should stop overmultiing before dropping my punch, or DBR said parentheses should be avoided or minimalised. Even when Coogar said my battle against Mikuz when I used too many Igbo puns was a niche topic that not many could relate to, I took it on board.

ibime - make up your mind once and for all and stop double-speaking. your initial opinion was that coogar sways verdict on a regular basis cos he's jobless but you are agreeing here that FYH destroyed ckushy & bruce. you also agreed any match against warriblood is a mismatch.

if you have any common sense at all, you would see those were the last 3 battles i judged bar this one we are discussing. so if you and i both agree on the verdict of the other 3 battles, how the fück can you say i influence verdicts? logic is something fat people usually lack & it's a shame that at your age......you are recto-cranially inverted.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2014

MVGT-MIKUz..its clear

FYH only came bettter in personals...I commend him a lot for standing up to a heavyweight but he should detatch himself from thhat goat called cooger..
FYH mehn...you need to calm down cos it aint a do or diie thing here...I tthink you are tthe most poplar newbie now grin.thanks to mikz!.

Its clear thhat all thhe newbies mikuz got in problem with before and during the tourney are out to see him fall...

I don't even know wy mik is stoopiing this low to do this...you are allowing the ediot cooger play on ur intelligence..smh

Not all o. Lol

Icekidd and Jigsaw didn't take it personal.

It's all good sha. Like Thunder said : having haters is a good sign, lol

grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

the day you have a different opinion from ibime on this section would be the day of rapture. you have lickëd ibime's cöck so much, your lips now have his foreskin around it. don't you get ashamed of yourself, emabïtch? i don't wanna belabour the obvious but why is your head so far up your arsê?

ibime - make up your mind once and for all and stop double-speaking. your initial opinion was that coogar sways verdict on a regular basis cos he's jobless but you are agreeing here that FYH destroyed ckushy & bruce. you also agreed any match against warriblood is a mismatch.

if you have any common sense at all, you would see those were the last 3 battles i judged bar this one we are discussing. so if you and i both agree on the verdict of the other 3 battles, how the fück can you say i influence verdicts? logic is something fat people usually lack & it's a shame that at your age......you are recto-cranially inverted.

You are back? How far?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2014

MVGT-MIKUz..its clear

Exactly my point, the hyping too much.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Emaprince: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
mikuz:

Not all o. Lol

Icekidd and Jigsaw didn't take it personal.

It's all good sha. Like Thunder said : having haters is a good sign, lol

grin
watch out for coogger cos I'm very sure he can go as far as creating new I'd to vote against you..remeber he started swaying in the first page..he even went as far as trying to bully giyazz to vote aggainst you..I don't know why he's this desperate..
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Elymax so na becaus of dat tourney u stil dey beef mik? Na wa o. Just let it pass and lets hope airmark would hold a betta one. With space for alotta peeps.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
mikuz:

You are back? How far?

i should be asking you that question.

in the last 6 months, you lost to....

•theprekky
•ibime
•sidddogg
•coogar
•teddyishappy

and now
•FYH

mikuz, rapping isn't your forte, you should try your luck in subsistent farming. insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

kim, it's time to give this battle shyte up.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Coogar wit Mad Respect and all. Please stop making a ffool outta yaself
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emaprince: watch out for coogger cos I'm very sure he can go as far as creating new I'd to vote against you..remeber he started swaying in the first page..he even went as far as trying to bully giyazz to vote aggainst you..I don't know why he's this desperate..

useless son of a firewood background is what you are. you think everyone is like you? i didn't bully giyaaz, i only questioned his sanity. he voted a tie when the points actually showed FYH won from the criteria he chose himself.

then like a stüpid man that he is, he flipped that he wasn't going to use the point-based system that was the standard rule(written by mikuz himself). how's that bullying? emprince.....you are just an emo-bïtch. one needs an electron microscope to measure your IQ.

Iceskidd: Coogar wit Mad Respect and all. Please stop making a ffool outta yaself

shut the fück up, you homoeròtic peasant. fall off a high rise building and die.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emaprince: watch out for coogger cos I'm very sure he can go as far as creating new I'd to vote against you..remeber he started swaying in the first page..he even went as far as trying to bully giyazz to vote aggainst you..I don't know why he's this desperate..

Lololololol @ bully Giyazz

Hes tryna build an army of ccocksuckers but I got a medicine for his headache.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sneeze...Sneeze..
mikuz:

Send 'Abia Warriors' to cross him with sticks/
But after they spill his blood on the streets/
Ill rip and flip his vascular organ in the air . . till they hear his 'Heart land' . . like 'a club in the league!/
dis bar in here got me noddin my Head...

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ibime:

If you fight Warriblood, don't blame me if I don't click the link. That's not a fight, that's a mismatch. If Warriblood make too much noise thinking he's a genuine rival to you, that's his problem. You have to learn to ignore folk. If I show you my inbox with every Tom, Dike and Harriyet asking for battle, you would know why. But when I see a skilled dude, he won't even have to ask for a battle. Ninjas like Prekky, Thunderstorm and Streetwise were already sparring with me after dropping only couple of verses on FFR. If I was active these days, I would be sparring dudes like Jigsaw and Krone based on what I saw on FFR. Levels dey abeg.
lol @ the words in bold!
I think if someone rants too much, he should be granted the opportunity to fight who he's got beef with,, nd in most cases there's usually something at stake, like a ban,, but these things don't hold, hence the further commotion!

Trust me, to ignore, frustrates niggas a lot!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Emaprince: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
mikuz:

Lololololol @ bully Giyazz

Hes tryna build an army of ccocksuckers but I got a medicine for his headache.
his ccocksuckerss are increasing indeed but don't be shocked to find out thhat most of those IDs are his..cooger is a shhameless goat!!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

•theprekky
•ibime
•sidddogg
•coogar
•teddyishappy

and now
•FYH

mikuz, rapping isn't your forte, you should try your luck in subsistent farming. insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I haven't seen FYH since today. What's up with him?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

•theprekky
•ibime
•sidddogg
•coogar
•teddyishappy

and now
•FYH

Please links tu his battle against ThaPrekky
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emaprince: his ccocksuckerss are increasing indeed but don't be shocked to find out thhat most of those IDs are his..cooger is a shhameless goat!!!

Of course, Fuckyouhard's verse got 26 likes!!
WTF!!!!!

I'm sure Cooger wrote that verse for him.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emaprince: his ccocksuckerss are increasing indeed but don't be shocked to find out thhat most of those IDs are his..cooger is a shhameless goat!!!

you are a failure in life & you would fail in hell when the ground collapses under you in due time. yes....coogar is limerick, kr0ne, FYH, youngdanaval, etc that voted against kim.

when stüpidity & dementia experimented with sex, you were the product of that union. it shall never be well with you & may the remaining days of your life be 100 times bitter than the victims of ALUU-4.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Limerick:
Pain who? I dnt get it. . .and Who was apologising? Oh, you guys? Ok nw I get it.
lmao

lime, chill smiley
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lmao

lime, chill smiley
gays..
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
mikuz: 10

FYH: 8
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

useless son of a firewood background is what you are. you think everyone is like you? i didn't bully giyaaz, i only questioned his sanity. he voted a tie when the points actually showed FYH won from the criteria he chose himself.

then like a stüpid man that he is, he flipped that he wasn't going to use the point-based system that was the standard rule(written by mikuz himself). how's that bullying? emprince.....you are just an emo-bïtch. one needs an electron microscope to measure your IQ.

shut the fück up, you homoeròtic peasant. fall off a high rise building and die.

This battle was a rematch, you wrote that verse for him. That's your style up there.
This explains why you want to commit suicide over this loss.

I don beat you back grin

@Warriblood :

What's up bro?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
mikuz:

I haven't seen FYH since today. What's up with him?

FYH is getting knighted as the newbie of the month. mikuz, how does it feel to be taken apart by a newbie? grin cheesy

mikuz:
This battle was a rematch, you wrote that verse for him. That's your style up there.
I don beat you back grin

buhahahaha
if i wrote that verse for him, you would be dead. you know i don't kid around when battling. i battle to kill not to pamper my opponent. FYH dumbed down his lyricism too much and that gave you a tiny breathing space.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
mikuz:

I don beat you back grin

@Warriblood :

What's up bro?
i ibime just killed my spirit mehn
Ibime:

If you fight Warriblood, don't blame me if I don't click the link. That's not a fight, that's a mismatch. If Warriblood make too much noise thinking he's a genuine rival to you, that's his problem.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Iceskidd: Elymax so na becaus of dat tourney u stil dey beef mik? Na wa o. Just let it pass and lets hope airmark would hold a betta one. With space for alotta peeps.
i'm not beefing anybody o... I was saying things as they are!
I'm a vegetarian abeg, i don't do beefs!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by GIYAZZ(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: i ibime just killed my spirit mehn
Eeeyah sad
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Emaprince: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

you are a failure in life & you would fail in hell when the ground collapses under you in due time. yes....coogar is limerick, kr0ne, FYH, youngdanaval, etc that voted against kim.

when stüpidity & dementia experimented with sex, you were the product of that union. it shall never be well with you & may the remaining days of your life be 100 times bitter than the victims of ALUU-4.
you are a m.oron!...a shameless goat with the most banned I'd in this site!..when will you ever grow up and behave like your agemates?..b1tch!..
All you do is throw random insults..if I decide to take you down..I have a dossier on you..I mean a lot personalss to chase ur shameless @ss off this site..I don't do random insults,I talk hurting truths about you..you are thhe bigest mistake of your father..
Around this section,nobody is a goat just like you/..
...Cos around this section . . No bloke is 32/

B1TCH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i'm not beefing anybody o... I was saying things as they are!
I'm a vegetarian abeg, i don't do beefs!
i wish to be like you when i grow up grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: gays..
well at least i'm not obsessed with poosie!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: i ibime just killed my spirit mehn
Laffing till all d lenght of my tongue falls out
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
well at least i'm not obsessed with poosie!
peeps like you disgust me...cocksuckerzs..
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
LWKMH i no go supprise if na coog ghostwrite fyh. Afterall coogar say him dey ghostwrite for many people. The bros fit go commit suicide. Mah hold my tongue b4 them chop me raw

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.