Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

“I Enjoy Klling People” -Nyanya Blast Mastermind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Enjoy Klling People” -Nyanya Blast Mastermind (438 Views)

Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / BREAKING: Interpol Hands Over Nyanya Blast Mastermind To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Enjoy Klling People” -Nyanya Blast Mastermind by activatenigeria: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
The Stunning confession of captured Boko Haram Terrorist, Ogwuche Says I won't beg for forgiveness

Preliminary interrogation of Aminu Sadiq Ogwuche Nyanya bomb blast suspect who was recently extradited from Sudan, has began with stunning observation at State Security Service (SSS) Headquarters in Abuja.

Contrary to the expectation of interrogation officers that Ogwuche will become sober as

a result of his ordeal and probably ask for forgiveness. He is allegedly defiant and vowing to continue with what he termed as spiritual revolution at the least opportunity.

The suspected terrorist, who was wearing trousers and long sleeve with blue color stripes, said in fluent English language that he has no regrets for his dastardly act in the April 14, 2014 bomb blast that killed over 70 people and injured about 120 others at Nyanya area of Abuja.

“I don't deny that I am the executioner of the Nyanya bomb incident.

I did it in order to draw government's attention to our demands. We want our detained colleagues released and compensation paid to those of our colleagues who were killed by the federal troops during operations.

We want Islamic rule in the whole of northern Nigeria.

Western education is a sin against Allah.

It's time for dialogue between government and Boko Haram leaders for the way out of the deadlock,” he was quoted as saying.

Ogwuche was immediately taken into custody from the special flight which touched down at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport at about 3 pm on Tuesday July 15, 2014.

The flight arrived from Khartoum, Sudan, to hand the returnee fugitive over to Nigeria Security Forces for interrogation. On hand to receive him at the Presidential wing of the airport were spokepersons of the police, ACP Frank Mba..........

Read more..http://www.activatenigeria.com/i-enjoy-klling-people-aminu-sadiq-ogwuche/

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints Kifasi As New Head Of Service / How Much Does One Vote Cost? / Hacktivists Attack Key Israeli Websites Over Gaza Offensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.