Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave (2503 Views)

FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday / Chelsea Star, Oscar Gets Cozy With Two Women / Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by Omero(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2014
tuffgongjo: you must be a man u fan as u take A̶̲̥̅♏ to heart,anyway d rest with de gea is that he is now one of d best in d world actually d 4th best.
ManU fan, no no no, odikwa risky, u did'nt undastand me.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by tuffgongjo(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Omero: ManU fan, no no no, odikwa risky, u did'nt undastand me.
ok
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by hensben(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
People I want them to be out from chelsea: mourhino, mikel

People I want IN: klopp
Reasons I want mou to be sacked is that his tactics is bad, all he knows is how to get 3 points which he is not even good at anymore, last season, we lost league by loosing to smaller club due to his tactics(chelsea can't exchange passes at final third when playing with smaller club cos smaller clubs sit at the back unlike when we played against big clubs were we sit at the back and use counter attack to score). Chelsea can't 'knuck' the ball around, before they do that they dispossess the ball.
As for mikel, he is a douche bag.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by tuffgongjo(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: People I want them to be out from chelsea: mourhino, mikel

People I want IN: klopp
Reasons I want mou to be sacked is that his tactics is bad, all he knows is how to get 3 points which he is not even good at anymore, last season, we lost league by loosing to smaller club due to his tactics(chelsea can't exchange passes at final third when playing with smaller club cos smaller clubs sit at the back unlike when we played against big clubs were we sit at the back and use counter attack to score). Chelsea can't 'knuck' the ball around, before they do that they dispossess the ball.
As for mikel, he is a douche bag.
mourinho out isn't what u gonna see anytime soon,so just enjoy d ride.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
heatmeup: and if i wanted a boyfriend would it b a dirty rasta smh
you can have me dear,am still single
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by heatmeup(f): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Olazy239: you can have me dear,am still single
pisure or adonbilivit
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by OSHUKUNUOGBO(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
arsenal go buy courtis and ospina rumors neymar wants arsenal move cheesycheesysmileysmileycheesy
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
heatmeup: pisure or adonbilivit
just say wat u want to see,nd i will show you
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by heatmeup(f): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Olazy239: just say wat u want to see,nd i will show you
dry
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by heatmeup(f): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Olazy239: just say wat u want to see,nd i will show you
dry all i smell is lack of confidence
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by kel4soft: 3:45am On Jul 29, 2014
omar22:

Look 10 yrs ago when Cech arrived most Chelsea fans said he will be on the bench for the fans favourite Carlo Cudicini but Jose said Cech is my #1 now the role is reverse, if Jose says that Cech is his number 2 then so be it, but the young Belgian wont accept been number 2 to anyone...

You are truly a blue. Don't mind the lady. What ever happens to Mikel is his fault. I don't think Jose will tell Mikel not to be pragmatic in his game. Essien was a beast under Jose while Kalou who joined the same season with Mikel never lost his attacking instinct allthough can be annoying sometimes. J.Cole played his best football under Jose and with subsequent managers until he left and you know how skillful the lad was then. The truth Mikel wasn't interested in growing (am his biggest fan tbf) as a footballer, it has nothing to do with Chelsea style of play.

On Courtoise and Cech, I would keep both. Reasons, we are a club fighting at all fronts, the competition among them will help our course as the season progresses
Finally, I must commend you on what you just said about Carlo Cudicini, he won the best GK the season before Cech arrived. I was surprise he lost his place knowing his reflexes are second to known. He saves deflections with ease.

Lets see how the season pans out.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2014
kel4soft:

You are truly a blue. Don't mind the lady. What ever happens to Mikel is his fault. I don't think Jose will tell Mikel not to be pragmatic in his game. Essien was a beast under Jose while Kalou who joined the same season with Mikel never lost his attacking instinct allthough can be annoying sometimes. J.Cole played his best football under Jose and with subsequent managers until he left and you know how skillful the lad was then. The truth Mikel wasn't interested in growing (am his biggest fan tbf) as a footballer, it has nothing to do with Chelsea style of play.

On Courtoise and Cech, I would keep both. Reasons, we are a club fighting at all fronts, the competition among them will help our course as the season progresses
Finally, I must commend you on what you just said about Carlo Cudicini, he won the best GK the season before Cech arrived. I was surprise he lost his place knowing his reflexes are second to known. He saves deflections with ease.

Lets see how the season pans out.
you are logically sound.

Na woman born you.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by kel4soft: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
englishmart: you are logically sound.

Na woman born you.

You were more logical in your analysis, was just toeing your line.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
kel4soft:

You were more logical in your analysis, was just toeing your line.
smiles laughs grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Betting/winning Secret Revealed. / 12 Terrible Deaths Of WWE Superstars / FIFA BALLON D'or Gala Top.3 Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.