Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God (817 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / How Does One Know He/she Is Called By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by Alexsmith20(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
A 400L student at federal university of technology owerri has claimed to be called by God,which caused him to drop out of school.
According to him he said "i could not help myself when the calling came,i battled with it for a while and finally came to the conclusion of going his direction which has made me to miss my simester exam and absent from school responsibilities,am now going to my fathers house to wait for what God wants me to do next".
We are in a world where many claims to be called by God which made them to leave respective positions and follow their supposed calling,which many in the long run discovers that they were only hallucinating which might eventually lead to suicide or mental disorder. In the case of this young man here why not wait until he graduates from the university before he thinks of following his supposed calling.
Just hopes it turns out good

1 Like

Re: 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by mcaffinity: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
[/b] creepy[b]
Re: 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by lomaxx: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
What was his CGPA ?

2 Likes

Re: 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by merieam16(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
lomaxx: What was his CGPA ?
hmm nice question
Re: 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sharp guy. cool
Na to open church remain.
Then the private jets... cheesy
Re: 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by DanielWO(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Alexsmith20: A 400L student at federal university of technology owerri has claimed to be called by God,which caused him to drop out of school.
According to him he said "i could not help myself when the calling came,i battled with it for a while and finally came to the conclusion of going his direction which has made me to miss my simester exam and absent from school responsibilities,am now going to my fathers house to wait for what God wants me to do next".
We are in a world where many claims to be called by God which made them to leave respective positions and follow their supposed calling,which many in the long run discovers that they were only hallucinating which might eventually lead to suicide or mental disorder. In the case of this young man here why not wait until he graduates from the university before he thinks of following his supposed calling.
Just hopes it turns out good
Re: 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by DanielWO(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
the guy is right,anless he was maybe lezzy in his sturdies and that is why he decided to get saved.
To go Gods way is another way of living a prosperouse life on this world.
To be called fuly by God is not something you go to and find it is something we inherit it from God,so to be called is to turn and leave.
Then you will see,hear,talk and be directed by God in whatever you plan to do BUT God will not decide for you to go His way.So my Brother chossed the way that will anable him have a good life in todays world and ever.
If you are fuly called,you will see and feel Gods prenses acompaning you all the time.
Re: 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by Alexsmith20(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
DanielWO: the guy is right,anless he was maybe lezzy in his sturdies and that is why he decided to get saved.
To be called fuly by God is not something you go to and find it is something we inherit it from God,so to be called is to turn and leave.
Then you will see,hear,talk and be directed by God in whatever you plan to do BUT God will not decide for you to go His way.So my Brother chossed the way that will anable him have a good life in todays world and ever.
If you are fuly called,you will see and feel Gods prenses acompaning you all the time.
And after struggling to get your son to school and after four years he comes home to tell you hez no longer schooln,nd decid to sit at home with you till God calls him...and after 10 years hez stil sitn at home with U when hez mate has graduated what wil U cal dat..they say common sense is not common.

2 Likes

Re: 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by saintvc(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2014
Make d guy talk true, na extra year things cause am
Re: 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by simplex2: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2014
DanielWO: the guy is right,anless he was maybe lezzy in his sturdies and that is why he decided to get saved.

Jesus wept!!!

1 Like

Re: 400L Student Drops School,claims He Is Called By God by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2014
I feel say d guy CGPA nor fit flash again. He kuku run comot school.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Do A Job Restitution??? / Show Your SWAG With The WORD / What People Do In The Name Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.