Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith (1929 Views)

15 Vacancies Opened At Russel Smith Group Of Company / Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith / Client Services Officer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by eroms22: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Location Lekki, Nigeria
Date Posted Jul 23, 2014
Category Default
Job Type Full-Time
Job Code HRG-P-1020
Years of
experience 0-2
Functional
area FACILITIES &
SERVICES
Description
• Reviews purchase orders for expediting
requirements, seeks solutions to technical
problems, reviews reports to clarify
misunderstandings, monitors client changes
and communicate to end users on delivery
status.
• Weekly Reports- generate and provide data
for input into status reports on delays in
supply, impact on delivery schedule,
tracking and delivery logs. Generate and
create reports detailing work progress,
costs, requisition issues and inventory
levels.
ETC
Educational Qualification
A good university first degree is required in
business, accounting or a related discipline.
Apply:
russelsmithgroup.com/jobs/view/facilities-services-officer-e28093-expediter/
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by chommi(f): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
i just got an invite from them. but their are at the 6th lekki roundabout . how will i get there on time undecided
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by eroms22: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
chommi: i just got an invite from them. but their are at the 6th lekki roundabout . how will i get there on time undecided
Wow! nice..I guess itz not 4 d facilites and services position, right?...And concerning ur I don't know much about that lekki route..I don't stay in Lag
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by chommi(f): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
eroms22:
Wow! nice..I guess itz not 4 d facilites and services position, right?...And concerning ur I don't know much about that lekki route..I don't stay in Lag

its for the facilities AND SERVICES Position.
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by chommi(f): 12:17am On Jul 26, 2014
please who knows the test format of the company? plase i need help hope someone replies me with a positive feedback embarassed
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by Estorico: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2014
chommi: please who knows the test format of the company? plase i need help hope someone replies me with a positive feedback embarassed
Please,was it immediately you applied that you got an invite? Kindly respond. I honestly have no idea what their test format is. Please,let's help one another. Thanks.
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by eroms22: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2014
chommi:

its for the facilities AND SERVICES Position.
Ok..No Wahala..wish u success in ur test
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Sucess, but remember to tell us what the test format is and how the interview went?
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by chommi(f): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Estorico: Please,was it immediately you applied that you got an invite? Kindly respond. I honestly have no idea what their test format is. Please,let's help one another. Thanks.

did you get an invite too? it was not immediately. it was two days after i applied. did you get an invite too?
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by Estorico: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2014
chommi:

did you get an invite too? it was not immediately. it was two days after i applied. did you get an invite too?
I also applied,yet to be called that's why I asked. I really don't have any clue concerning their test format. Hoping they would send an invite soon. Wish you success,but please tell us your experience when you are through. Thanks.
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by chommi(f): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Estorico: I also applied,yet to be called that's why I asked. I really don't have any clue concerning their test format. Hoping they would send an invite soon. Wish you success,but please tell us your experience when you are through. Thanks.
. Okay. I will. The test is next week Thursday. Wld update you. Thanx.
Re: Facilities And Services Officer At Russel Smith by burrytee(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls can one apply for more than one position?

(1) (Reply)

KPMG, July 2014 Applicants Let's Meet Here Pls / Varite MFB / Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.