Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Best Place To Learn Web Design/development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Place To Learn Web Design/development (619 Views)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects / Create Ajax Chat & Learn Web Page Data Xchange via Json Vs Xml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Place To Learn Web Design/development by BlessJentle(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello everyone. Before i proceed let me introduce myself, my name is Blessed Okorie and my friends call me Bless Jentle. I am a graphic designer, web designer/developer and a Data entry typist. I did my website design program in NIIT in the good old days when NIIT was still NIIT. Now a days NIIT is just hiding in its former glory because they don't teach up to expected standards like before.
Anyway that is by the way. I understand how web programming seems very difficult for newbies and in order to help as many that want to become brilliant web designers/developers i have created a blog where i am going to teach web design/development with up to date teaching methodology. This blog is going to contain everything and every aspect of web development. I am going to give detailed and complet tutorials on all website design and programming languages (Html Css, Javascipt, Php, Mysql, Asp.Net) Seo, Blogging etc. I am a very busy individual, so this blog is going to be updated daily. You can ask questions using the comment box on the blog and I promise to answer all questions as soon as possible. The very much talk about blog is http://w3course..com Remain bless and success. http://w3course..com
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Design/development by Decibel: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
BlessJentle: Hello everyone. Before i proceed let me introduce myself, my name is Blessed Okorie and my friends call me Bless Jentle. I am a graphic designer, web designer/developer and a Data entry typist. I did my website design program in NIIT in the good old days when NIIT was still NIIT. Now a days NIIT is just hiding in its former glory because they don't teach up to expected standards like before.
Anyway that is by the way. I understand how web programming seems very difficult for newbies and in order to help as many that want to become brilliant web designers/developers i have created a blog where i am going to teach web design/development with up to date teaching methodology. This blog is going to contain everything and every aspect of web development. I am going to give detailed and complet tutorials on all website design and programming languages (Html Css, Javascipt, Php, Mysql, Asp.Net) Seo, Blogging etc. I am a very busy individual, so this blog is going to be updated daily. You can ask questions using the comment box on the blog and I promise to answer all questions as soon as possible. The very much talk about blog is http://w3course..com Remain bless and success. http://w3course..com
Better do am here wink
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Design/development by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
W3 fit sue u ooo

1 Like

Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Design/development by Sethuncahier(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Good one! To my opinion platform won't be attractive for learning step by step instead it increase bounce rate esp.those viewing the blog from low mobile phones. Thanks
Re: The Best Place To Learn Web Design/development by BlessJentle(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2014
Sethuncahier: Good one! To my opinion platform won't be attractive for learning step by step instead it increase bounce rate esp.those viewing the blog from low mobile phones. Thanks

Thank you very much for your concern. I know exactly what you mean thats why i plan switching to a private domain soon
Now here we are at [url]howbacklink[/url]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Linux Hosting / Seun Osewa Your Advice I Needed Here / The Very Best Website Hosting Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.