Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Ex-militant For Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant For Governor (2529 Views)

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / 2015 POLLS: Ex-militant BOYLOAF And Thug GANI ADAMS Hold Secret Meeting In Lagos / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-militant For Governor by abbakacici: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
the indigenous being of river state are cordially campaigning for a great worrior Commarade Ateke as othe governortorial candidate under the flag of People democratic party (PDP)..x-millitant ...positive change to develop d entire nation!!!!!

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Decibel: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yeye de spread.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
abbakacici: the indigenous being of river state are cordially campaigning for a great worrior Commarade Ateke as othe governortorial candidate under the flag of People democratic party (PDP)..x-millitant ...positive change to develop d entire nation!!!!!
Hahahahahaha, highest joke of the century... I saw his poster one day alonmg rumuola road, I laffed.. Let him keep dreaming..

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by MARKone(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin Hehehehe

Loading...High Chief Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo for Governor Delta state.

Na people PDP empower wink
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by egift(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin PDP the problem in Nigeria grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by tit(f): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
no be small thingy ooo!
"NEW DOWN"

anyway, if we in Lagos can elect a drug-pusher
why cant Bayelsa elect a militant?

Just saw it is the good people of Rivers state!!!
when is his rice going to come out?
Or is it only South West that share rice?

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
I am sure he is contesting under the platform of PDP. That's the political party that suits him.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
"New Down" indeed. Its New Dawn Bro!
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by joseph1832(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: I am sure he is contecting under the platform of PDP. That's the political party that suits him.
If its not the PDP which other political party will allow thugs and miscreants? APC too have their fare share...
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by cyril10(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: I am sure he is contecting under the platform of PDP. That's the political party that suits him.

You have so many of his likes in your confused party Berem.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
When did Ateke Tom become a Chief? There's Nothing like "HIGH CHIEF" in Ijawland.

Except na for somewhere him go get am.

Ateke Tom can't even be a Councillor not to talk of Governor. hahahaha...
Militants/Criminals are joke. I no blame am sha... Na too much money from Bunkery and other sources de cause am
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by size38: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
This exactly what the PDP in the state and federal level wants to turn Rivers state into. Why won't Tom Ateke aspire to be Governor when he is seeing one of his boys Evans Bipi, as a law maker who got there with the help of the First Lady, Patience Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
size38: This exactly what the PDP in the state and federal level wants to turn Rivers state into. Why won't Tom Ateke aspire to be Governor when he is seeing one of his boys Evans Bipi, as a law maker who got there with the help of the First Lady, Patience Jonathan?
Bipi is not Ateke's boy. He's a thug though
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by mayorall(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
barcanista: Bipi is not Ateke's boy. He's a thug though

Are you now saying that parts of the country produces thugs?.
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
What language does he intend to use for communication, Pidgin or Ijaw? I still remember it was Pidgin he was using when he met with Umoru Yar'adua when given amnesty.
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
mayorall:

Are you now saying that parts of the country produces thugs?.
Militancy is one challenge we have in Ijawland, no thanks to politicians.

We don't produce, its a challenge for upcoming leaders.
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Serious Magana
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by ofala(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
The guy is taking some comedy lessons.

....* I think so**
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by 7lives: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Abeg when is Shekau starting his own political campaign, phe shit pheee power.
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Wsdm: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eventhough the north has the highest number of people out of school, they respect excellence and have confined tugs to thuggery and not policy makers as we see in other parts of the country.what nonsense!
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by citizenY(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
mmmmtssshhheeeewwww

I think say na Asari sef
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by djfaithy: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
If fayose and omisore can contest under PDP, It won't be a surprise if he becomes the pdp flag bearer in 2015.
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by armadeo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
New DOWN. Fucking illiterate. And nobody in the entire team could spot that mess up.

Dunces.
Re: Ex-militant For Governor by aluunoble: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
jerseyboy: Yeye de spread.
Once a militant always a militant. I wish him and the entire Rivers pple well. Hmm should he become a Guvnor by hook or by crook then Rivers is finished. The dividend of amnesty I see!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by suwailad(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is really a New down. phuck! what a country!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by EdCure: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Only under pdp

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant For Governor by Waspy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
New down??.....Dafuq?

(1) (Reply)

Ngene-ukwenu's Picture Exposed!! / Alert Maiha LGA Has Not Fallen / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Military (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.