Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

“i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello (42175 Views)

Another Olajumoke Waiting For TY Bello In Agege (Photo) / The Million Dollar Tooth Question ««wink»» / Photo: Just Carrot's!!! #wink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by NaLaugh: 5:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Good job Fake News crew.

Although the joke appears to have gone above most people's head.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by zyclef4jeez(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2014
afreekah: PURE RUBBISH
is there anytin bad in winking anyway na wetin jablexnex dy coz b dat FNN
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by obeski13(m): 5:51am On Jul 26, 2014
pmc01: When will the youths of this country start getting serious, so the nation can get on a steady and meaningful progress path?

The path to development of a nation is majorly influenced by how serious and focused her youth populace is. Her worth is measured by the kind of matters that her youths take national interest in.

One will then wonder why a nonsense matter such as this winking trash occupy major national discourse.

Just sad!
.i wonder o o

2 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by alabiyemmy(m): 5:53am On Jul 26, 2014
So? Someone will soon fart and it will become news.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by WinkWrld: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2014
#itsafreeworld
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by GideonG(m): 5:57am On Jul 26, 2014
I like the guy at first sight watching him, I am not surprise all the girls are falling for him
If you can win girls heart in music then you can win everybody's heart. It's his time I guess.

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2014
DAT guy is very cute fah

2 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 26, 2014
]He winked and smiled. If sweat enters your eye, there is no way in hell u can still look sexy

cheesy :Dtrue that. grin
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Lorlaahlozz: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Xtarxhyne: DAT guy is very cute fah
with a sweet voice also

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by naijaboiy: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Nigerian girls undecided

Smhlol grin grin
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by tuffgongjo(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2014
FNN oya clap for yourself.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by mlanreh: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2014
It called eyes of horus
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by JEITO: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2014
The only thing NL girls saws, was 'sexy' whatever that means undecided

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2014
I must admit as I was watching d video undecided I went back to watch his part again like twice

Because of d "wink" embarassed it was so timely,
Of cos' it helps that he has a good voice too wink
It was really cute lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by nickz(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2014
this guy has a female voice,he should just work more on his lyrics and he would go places;no be diija wey her lyrics empty like my stomach this morning
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by evea: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Na 2day, e don tay. Make up ni wake up Ko. na nw make up go Bleep up. den d director 4 cut dt scene off n repeat it n mk sure say he no wink again. 4 e mind say n handsome boy. n na make up mk u fine. yeye
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by bharyur2103(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2014
pmc01: When will the youths of this country start getting serious, so the nation can get on a steady and meaningful progress path?

The path to development of a nation is majorly influenced by how serious and focused her youth populace is. Her worth is measured by the kind of matters that her youths take national interest in.

One will then wonder why a nonsense matter such as this winking trash occupy major national discourse.

Just sad!

You are not so right,sir.Youths in most developed countries of the world are even more interested in issues like this than Nigerian youths are.Discussing this kind of issue does not equate unseriousness.I'm ,particularly, losing interest in discussing issues pertaining to the national interest of this country simply because our leaders have made it lucid the opinion of the people doesn't matter, and all we get to do is talk without anything being done.Any attempt by the people to act on their ideas leads to mass oppression by people in power.As far as I'm concerned,I would rather stick to the popular yoruba saying that "Ti owo eni o ba ti tẹ̀ eku ida,a ki beère iku to pa baba eni".I would rather discuss #KoredeBello'sWink than delve into some fruitless discussion about the state of things in this democratic prison of a country...

5 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Elnino4ladies: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Hw cn dis shiit hit FP.....d MOD dt brought dis shiit 2 FP is as clueless as GEJ..
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by bharyur2103(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2014

Just sad!

You are not so right,sir.Youths in most developed countries of the world are even more interested in issues like this than Nigerian youths are.Discussing this kind of issue does not equate unseriousness.I'm ,particularly, losing interest in discussing issues pertaining to the national interest of this country simply because our leaders have made it quite lucid the opinion of the people doesn't matter, and all we get to do is talk without anything being done.Any attempt by the people to act on their ideas leads to mass oppression by people in power.As far as I'm concerned,I would rather stick to the popular yoruba saying that "Ti owo eni o ba ti tẹ̀ eku ida,a ki beère iku to pa baba eni".I would rather discuss #KoredeBello'sWink than delve into some fruitless discussion about the state of things in this democratic prison of a country...

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Donkunxex(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2014
Why z dis on fp nah..today z saturday..we need go threads modz
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Tval(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2014
And this made front page, can't they see the source? FNN(fake naija news).
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by IAMBREEZY: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2014
koonbey: The single Issue I have with the Video is that Guy dancing behind Don Jazzy in the Boardroom,it just looks rtarded to me.
Lol...
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by cirmuell(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2014
undecided
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Adenugay(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2014
The wink sha make sense die

Kanye West Dumps Kim Kardashian After 58 Days of Marriage >>> http://www..com/kanye-west-dumps-kim-kardashian-58-days-marriage/
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by ghettodreamz(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2014
The boy sabi lie wella. That was a deliberate wink, and anyone who says otherwise must be a BIG liar.

Anyways, na their headache, this is nothing but publicity stunts.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by lakecyd(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2014
naija ladies sha, wats so sexxy in dat
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Ayorh4you(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Not my biz anyways

4 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by logica(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2014
NaLaugh: Good job Fake News crew.

Although the joke appears to have gone above most people's head.
Satire is a foreign concept to most Nigerians.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Inkredible(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2014
I re watched the said video. The wink was deliberate. Abeg KB no lie join am o. Dija n her Yaro sef. That dudes beards is not it at all. Dija I know you are reading this, ur red long hair no just work at all. Finally, mavins wats up with the Nokia X n XL? Them pay una for the advert?
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by habbyy03: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2014
koonbey: The single Issue I have with the Video is that Guy dancing behind Don Jazzy in the Boardroom,it just looks rtarded to me.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh my oh my!!!
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by youngice(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Khalessi: Nigerian girls trying to be posh...#KoredeBelloWink. embarassed
so you're still alive undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Most Confused Bill-Board In Nigeria. / Guys Urinating Into A Car's Fuel Tank: Caption This! (photo) / What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.