Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

“i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello (42174 Views)

Another Olajumoke Waiting For TY Bello In Agege (Photo) / The Million Dollar Tooth Question ««wink»» / Photo: Just Carrot's!!! #wink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by KingRaoul: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Waspy: Rubbish things can dey freak Nigerians undecided undecided

I dont get
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by NickiRoman: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
SMH
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by ba7man(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Imagine, a "wink" starts a trend. It shows how mentally shallow some Nigerian youths have become.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sweet boy! kiss kiss kiss
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: with a sweet voice also
u sabi beta tin sha
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by pmc01(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
bharyur2103:

You are not so right,sir.Youths in most developed countries of the world are even more interested in issues like this than Nigerian youths are.Discussing this kind of issue does not equate unseriousness.I'm ,particularly, losing interest in discussing issues pertaining to the national interest of this country simply because our leaders have made it quite lucid the opinion of the people doesn't matter, and all we get to do is talk without anything being done.Any attempt by the people to act on their ideas leads to mass oppression by people in power.As far as I'm concerned,I would rather stick to the popular yoruba saying that "Ti owo eni o ba ti tẹ̀ eku ida,a ki beère iku to pa baba eni".I would rather discuss #KoredeBello'sWink than delve into some fruitless discussion about the state of things in this democratic prison of a country...

Why not form a discussion forum to address some of the problems bedevilling the country rather than waiting for a non-responsive Government to come and better your life?

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by harrwix(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Trust me naija gurls gonna start a new trend from this....a wink and a smile....smh
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by charlesditro: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
[
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
nigerians going crazy over unnecessary things, y shud a wink make u go bonkers nawa o, dis is d outcome of nt aving tangible tinz 2 occupy ursef with.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by yagachi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
I did not even notice it. Undiluted nonsense.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by JoseRaji(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
the rate at which people post from FNN (Fake Naija News) is alarming... I don tire abeg undecided
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by EejaNla01(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Doro fish wink
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by bharyur2103(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
pmc01:

Why not form a discussion forum to address some of the problems bedevilling the country rather than waiting for a non-responsive Government to come and better your life?

I don't think you get my point.What is the essence of planning and strategising when you know acting on your plans and strategies will always be a problem.I have,on several occasions,engaged likeminds in discussions to generate plausible solutions to the numerous problems pervading this nation, and one thing I finally realised is that the political is truly the hub from which other institutions are fed, and the political institution in this nation is an embodiment of all kinds of vices.Therefore,I'm of the opinion that at this point,it's "Every man for himself,and God for us all".

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
He winked.... Big time
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by ng4u(f): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
ademoladeji: Who's Korede?
Human being
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by pmc01(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
bharyur2103:

I don't think you get my point.What is the essence of planning and strategising when you know acting on your plans and strategies will always be a problem.I have,on several occasions,engaged likeminds in discussions to generate plausible solutions to the numerous problems pervading this nation, and one thing I finally realised is that the political is truly the hub from which other institutions are fed, and the political institution in this nation is an embodiment of all kinds of vices.Therefore,I'm of the opinion that at this point,it's "Every man for himself,and God for us all".

Your opinion is yours, and I respect it as such.

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Lakotai(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nehemiah459: Na sweat.. I love Fake Naija News...

Watch Video Here

>> Of course it sweat! That doesn't look like a real wink. A real wink should look weak. But instead Korede's own look to serious and his eyes too sqeez
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by horlabiyi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sir_fin needs job asap
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by femi9naija(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
englishmart: I was shocked when he winked in that video.
I was like
"this guy has a girl's voice, as if that's not enough he also winked"
I started suspecting that small boy was gay.
Thank God he has put the blame on sweat.
That wink was a deliberate one.
Just cause a guy is sexy with a thin voice does not mean he might be gay. Nigerian mentality sha.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
pmc01: When will the youths of this country start getting serious, so the nation can get on a steady and meaningful progress path?

The path to development of a nation is majorly influenced by how serious and focused her youth populace is. Her worth is measured by the kind of matters that her youths take national interest in.

One will then wonder why a nonsense matter such as this winking trash occupy major national discourse.

Just sad!
exactly how I feel!

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by maygah(f): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Waspy: Rubbish things can dey freak Nigerians undecided undecided
i dey tell you, especially all this super star freak girls, they can notice every damn thing the artist do. Everybody language is sexy to them.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by ademoladeji(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
ng4u: Human being
I think I like that name... Thanks for the info
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by enoqueen: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
why shd he deny such act. its so beautiful that he did it. i personnally took alot of interest in him when i saw the wink. its so sexy and sweet.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by jamses89: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2014
He winked, so what? He's shooting a music video so who cares if she winks..should I call this a beef or what, its simply stupid. He winked and its makin him money. Pray your wink rolls money into your account.
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 31, 2019
Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Oga Ade roundhouse kick. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Most Confused Bill-Board In Nigeria. / Guys Urinating Into A Car's Fuel Tank: Caption This! (photo) / What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.